House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

HOLA441
9 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

Gammon.  Love it.

You keep it up hairy and show the thread what hypocrite you are mate

Seriously, though you won't hear this, being called a racist these days is starting to lose it's shock value because of people like you. I am fine mate, I will never have to live with racists issues thank God, you and people like you are just going to make your own lives harder.

HOLA442
12 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

You said all the time you were there, 10 times, and you watched on, scared and let it happen. (I was told to let it happen, so I did)

You witnessed your (now fit) 'burd' get abused.

I hope my kids meet better people.

Why do you say one minute you are drunk and then the next you don't drink ? 

5 minutes ago, inbruges said:

I am not wasting my time looking anywhere because of a nasty bit of work like you, I am 100% certain this is you juggling the real truth again, there is no way he let his "girlfriend/wife" be assaulted as he watched

When I was in marmaris years ago the local blokes were - whilst friendly - quite touchy. 

Nothing too bad - hairy is just trying to wind me up. As I said - it isn't working. Far too obvious. 

4 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

Of course, the truth is inconvenient sometimes, especially when folk go out to bat for the same side....

Bat for what side ? 

HOLA443
2 minutes ago, inbruges said:

Seriously, though you won't hear this, being called a racist these days is starting to lose it's shock value because of people like you. I am fine mate, I will never have to live with racists issues thank God, you and people like you are just going to make your own lives harder.

Couldn't agree more. Quite sad as it should be something to get angry about. Now ? Most just shrug their shoulders. 

HOLA444
Just now, inbruges said:

You really do not know what racism is, you simply don't, and the continued, and vacuous, suggestions calling folk as gammon as racist just demonstrates this.  But you carry on.  It loses it's shock value, as due to ******s like you and ccc, it's now mainstream. I don't like your ilk, as you're vile and I hope my kids meet better folk.

HOLA445
1 hour ago, Sheeple Splinter said:

2. My last sentence is based on a universal definition of democracy, surely?

From the report:

As far as the report is concerned, it is critical of Cameron/UKgov's

There isn't a universal definition of democracy. There are different types of democracy (different systems of voting and representation).

Many people think there shouldn't have been a referendum.

HOLA446
Just now, ccc said:

Why do you say one minute you are drunk and then the next you don't drink ? 

When I was in marmaris years ago the local blokes were - whilst friendly - quite touchy. 

Nothing too bad - hairy is just trying to wind me up. As I said - it isn't working. Far too obvious. 

Bat for what side ? 

Ah, so now you're dressing it up as the locals just being a bit flirty, but the other day you were scared shitless as the FO told you not to intervene, and so you let your (now fit) 'burd' get sexually assaulted 10 times whilst you watched on, as a demonstration furrners were sub human and differently wired.

Coward.  That's all you are buddy.  You know it.

HOLA447
1 minute ago, HairyOb1 said:

You really do not know what racism is, you simply don't, and the continued, and vacuous, suggestions calling folk as gammon as racist just demonstrates this.  But you carry on.  It loses it's shock value, as due to ******s like you and ccc, it's now mainstream. I don't like your ilk, as you're vile and I hope my kids meet better folk.

Hairy I have pointed this out before.

However you raise your kids - you have 3 right ? - odds are at least one will grow up to be the complete opposite of you.

How will you respond that day when daughter #3 comes in and says she has this view of which you find terrible ? 

I assume you aren't going to respond to her like you have on here :blink::lol:

HOLA448
Just now, ccc said:

Hairy I have pointed this out before.

However you raise your kids - you have 3 right ? - odds are at least one will grow up to be the complete opposite of you.

How will you respond that day when daughter #3 comes in and says she has this view of which you find terrible ? 

I assume you aren't going to respond to her like you have on here :blink::lol:

No, they're brighter than me, how I always wanted it.  However, they know they're European and I trust knowing that, they'll be better than. you, and not be scared of stopping people sexually assaulting their partners...

HOLA449
2 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

Ah, so now you're dressing it up as the locals just being a bit flirty, but the other day you were scared shitless as the FO told you not to intervene, and so you let your (now fit) 'burd' get sexually assaulted 10 times whilst you watched on, as a demonstration furrners were sub human and differently wired.

Try harder. Your attempts at winding me up are failing drastically. 

Anyway - back to the drinker / non drinker confusion.

What's your get out for this one :D

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

No, they're brighter than me, how I always wanted it.  However, they know they're European and I trust knowing that, they'll be better than. you, and not be scared of stopping people sexually assaulting their partners...

:lol:

HOLA4412
Just now, ccc said:

:lol:

Laugh it off buddy but you didn't help someone when they needed it.  You use that now as a stick to beat folk, but at the end of the day, all it shows is you as a person.  You are a coward, you know it, you kow towed to FO advise as your (now fit) 'burd' was sexually assaulted 

As I said, I hope my kids meet braver, more courageous folk than you; my wife would never have been sexually assaulted....

HOLA4413

Laugh it off buddy but you didn't help someone when they needed it.  You use that now as a stick to beat folk, but at the end of the day, all it shows is you as a person.  You are a coward, you know it, you kow towed to FO advise as your (now fit) 'burd' was sexually assaulted 

As I said, I hope my kids meet braver, more courageous folk than you; my wife would never have been sexually assaulted....

You keep on avoiding the you've tripped yourself up with your drinker / non drinker comments. 

Trying to think of a route out ? 

It's going to have to be impressive. 

HOLA4414
Just now, ccc said:

You keep on avoiding the you've tripped yourself up with your drinker / non drinker comments. 

Trying to think of a route out ? 

It's going to have to be impressive. 

Nice obfuscation - I do drink, a lot, too much probably, but it was used to try and winkle out any anti white shit Bruges has.  Didn't work, but sometimes you go fishing and come up empty/

Now, about you failing to help a lady in distress, being a coward, suggesting it was better to let her be abused 10 times (your words) as you were scared and adhering to FO policy?

As I said, coward, and admitting it to further your islamophobic agenda

Edited by HairyOb1

HOLA4415
Just now, HairyOb1 said:

Nice obfuscation - I do drink, a lot, too much probably, but it was used to try and winkle out any anti white shit Bruges has.  Didn't work, but sometimes you go fishing and come up empty/

Now, about you failing to help a lady in distress, being a coward, suggesting it was better to let her be abused 10 times (your words) as you were scared and adhering to FO policy?

As I said, coward, and admitting it to further your islamophobic agenda

What's anti white got to do with drinking or not ? 

Many black and brown folk like a beer too. :D

Islamophobic ? Deary me. 

Greek and Italian blokes have similar touchy reputations - and they aren't Islamic countries. :rolleyes:

HOLA4416
21 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

The real truth here Hairy as I am pretty certain you know full well already  is that  this is yet another disingenuous attempt by you to fake  empathy, in this case an "assaulted woman", where it is as clear as daylight you are just using this as a weapon to hit out at someone you do not like or agree with.

You seriously are pathetic

HOLA4417
19 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

What input was there from you with the mass Islamic raping of children in the UK out of interest

HOLA4418
2 hours ago, Sheeple Splinter said:

I've never said that 85% want to leave, my point is that this was a democratic opportunity for Remainers.

What do you think the other parties would have done if polling indicated massive support for the LD's within days of the GE2017 campaign starting?                                                                                                                                                                                                            

* Hard to believe reading this thread and the MSM. 

The point is that 85% voting to parties which planned to leave is so much more than the 52% proportion who voted leave (or about 26m in the GE vs 17m in the referendum) was so different that it should be immediately obvious that there was no relationship. People were expected to give the Tories a landslide because they were scared of Corbyn and then they didn't between they hated May and austerity.

My point was that it's only a democratic opportunity for Remainers if the majority of them thought it was the most important issue. It clearly wasn't.

How much is massive support? Do you mean high minority or clear majority? If there was enough support for Liberal Democrats that they could win by a landslide I'm not sure what anyone could do. They would probably stick to their guns. The Conservatives have many committed to leaving and they would probably rather lose the election than change their position to remain. Corbyn would rather continue to press for more left-wing domestic policy. He might be persuaded to commit to remaining but I'm not sure. Conceivably that could split the vote and allow the Tories to survive! I suspect there would be a lot of tactical thinking, both within the parties and among voters.

I think almost everyone on the site is committed to sensible housing policies. I think tens of millions of people in this country are harmed by the housing crisis. But there is not enough knowledge and understanding for this to translate to a political campaign. Many people realise high prices are bad for them, but don't see the link to policy, or don't realise that a number of unhelpfully named policies harm them. Then others are split by considering it mostly the result of capitalism run amok or excessive regulation. I get the impression people seem to be heading more to Labour now to sort of the housing crisis, but there are many who want to solve the housing crisis but don't vote Labour.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Just now, inbruges said:

The real truth here Hairy as I am pretty certain you know full well already  is that  this is yet another disingenuous attempt by you to fake  empathy, in this case an "assaulted woman", where it is as clear as daylight you are just using this as a weapon to hit out at someone you do not like or agree with.

Fake empathy?  I have 2 daughters and a wife, and I would NEVER, allow them to be sexually assaulted; you think that's disingenuous , I think its piss weak.  Would you allow your wife or kids to be assaulted?  Would you?  Tell me the truth...

Just now, inbruges said:

What input was there from you with the mass Islamic raping of children in the UK out of interest

Such a massive straw man I am struggling to comprehend your stupidity in raising it.

HOLA4422
30 minutes ago, inbruges said:

Jack Monroe continues to extend kindness to Katie Hopkins after libel case as controversial columnist files for IVA

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jack-monroe-continues-extend-kindness-13256799

HOLA4423
2 minutes ago, HairyOb1 said:

Fake empathy?  I have 2 daughters and a wife, and I would NEVER, allow them to be sexually assaulted; you think that's disingenuous , I think its piss weak.  Would you allow your wife or kids to be assaulted?  Would you?  Tell me the truth...

What has any of this got to do with leaving the EU?

Which is the only common ground you and CCC have on this thread, why are you so fixated with his personal life, and more so the one you are making up for him. How do you know anyway what happened in his personal life, and with something he strongly denies, the way you word it anyway.

It is just a pathetic attempt to discredit him and lame attempt to say that I am all man and he is not, which might or might not be the truth, but irrelevant to this thread. The only information your could have on this so called sexual assault is if you had been there, was you there?

HOLA4424
2 minutes ago, Kosmin said:

The point is that 85% voting to parties which planned to leave is so much more than the 52% proportion who voted leave (or about 26m in the GE vs 17m in the referendum) was so different that it should be immediately obvious that there was no relationship. People were expected to give the Tories a landslide because they were scared of Corbyn and then they didn't between they hated May and austerity.

My point was that it's only a democratic opportunity for Remainers if the majority of them thought it was the most important issue. It clearly wasn't.

How much is massive support? Do you mean high minority or clear majority? If there was enough support for Liberal Democrats that they could win by a landslide I'm not sure what anyone could do. They would probably stick to their guns. The Conservatives have many committed to leaving and they would probably rather lose the election than change their position to remain. Corbyn would rather continue to press for more left-wing domestic policy. He might be persuaded to commit to remaining but I'm not sure. Conceivably that could split the vote and allow the Tories to survive! I suspect there would be a lot of tactical thinking, both within the parties and among voters.

I think almost everyone on the site is committed to sensible housing policies. I think tens of millions of people in this country are harmed by the housing crisis. But there is not enough knowledge and understanding for this to translate to a political campaign. Many people realise high prices are bad for them, but don't see the link to policy, or don't realise that a number of unhelpfully named policies harm them. Then others are split by considering it mostly the result of capitalism run amok or excessive regulation. I get the impression people seem to be heading more to Labour now to sort of the housing crisis, but there are many who want to solve the housing crisis but don't vote Labour.

Have to say the most frequent exasperated response to me banging on about hpi is 'but its just capitalism!!'. It gets messy after that: either it is and Capitalism doesn't work or it isn't and then what the feck is it ?

People only think so far, the internet helps massively but there is only so much resource, so much time.

I still think I barely know enough to have an 'informed' vote on Brexit. Pretty sure most people in the GE did not suddenly vote along single issue lines but rather delegated the issue to the party/politician deemed most fit to govern.

HOLA4425