House Price Crash Forum

The Official Brexit - Remain Thread - All New Threads Will Be Merged Into This One

spyguy

HOLA441

Money unwillingly extracted from poor old taxpayers.

Clear?

Instead, we could have complete freedom, keep the billions we give to the EU, and have 100% decision making ability over everything.

Opinion polls seem to suggest people are willing to pay for the EU.

You may have 100% decision making abilities if you happen to live in England.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Opinion polls seem to suggest people are willing to pay for the EU.

You may have 100% decision making abilities if you happen to live in England.

Your logic remains flawed....

Why do you want less or no Westminster but more Brussels?

HOLA443
HOLA444

Who said I support the EU?

Your party supports the EU hook line and sinker.....

Scots nationalism is hand in glove with EU membership.... You don't get one without the other (although they may make you jump through hoops to rejoin).

HOLA445

Just a reminder: our *entire* influence in the EU is 8.4%.

We are not 'at the heart of Europe' or any such nonsense.

(We have to leave the room when trade deals are being made)

We have voting rights of 8.4%.http://******/24eeoWB

We are the 5th largest economy on the planet, a position we urinate away, in return for 8.4% influence in the world's ONLY declining trading bloc. And bizarrely, we pay £Billions every year for the privilege. Money unwillingly extracted from poor old taxpayers.

Clear?

Instead, we could have complete freedom, keep the billions we give to the EU, and have 100% decision making ability over everything. We could trade with whom we want, how we want, develop industries, our fisheries, our financial institutions how we like. We would still trade with the countries remaining in the EU. Punitive tariffs are illegal under WTO rules, and the Lisbon Treaty enshrines the fact that any leaving country is granted a trade deal.

The politicians we elect would actually be able to set policy, the vast majority of UK businesses who have nothing to do with the EU would be freed from petty and costly legislation.

We would control our borders, and be able to decide who is allowed in. Brits would still be able to live in any country that'll have them, and go on holiday to Spain or wherever they want.

I always laugh when people trot out the phrase that membership of the EU gives us a 'bigger voice in the world'. FFS the one thing these farcical negotiations have revealed is that we dont even have a voice in Europe.

On a more pedestrian level one thing that this summer's debacle over the Dublin Agreement and migrants revealed is that effectively the German Chancellor and her Finance Minister are ruling Europe not the Council of Ministers. And as one old bloke told me years ago he and his Dad did not fight two World Wars just so they could be ruled from Berlin.

Edited by stormymonday_2011

HOLA446

Not sure why anyone thinks anything will change. Britain is full of selfish, stupid, short term thinking 'people' ruled by fear of change.

This is ALL part of a plan for globalisation. The people that own everything on this planet are making it look like an organic slow movement towards globalisation, but it was planned out many years ago and the script is playing out exactly as it was written. The first step is the destruction of national boarders and national identity, something that the EU was set up to accomplish.

If you still cant see this, then there is no hope.

Its a bunch of Satanists versus everyone else. Read The Book of Revelation to see how it ends. It's their copy book.

Edited by Lewis Gordon Pugh

HOLA447
HOLA448

Your party supports the EU hook line and sinker.....

Scots nationalism is hand in glove with EU membership.... You don't get one without the other (although they may make you jump through hoops to rejoin).

The SNP is all for the EU. Scottish Nationalism is more than just the SNP. The SNP just happens to be the only major Scottish party that supports Independence.

Many Scottish Nationalists think that we should leave the EU.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Thanks for the video geeza466.

I watched every second.

Didn't see anyone walking out!!

I`ll join "GO" next week, at least I`ll be able to put around several thousand leaflets.

Thanks for your encouragement campervanman and scot nat..

Your welcome. Please convince as many people as you can to leave (so long as they are not registered to vote in Scotland!)

HOLA4411

Thanks for the video geeza466.

I watched every second.

Didn't see anyone walking out!!

I`ll join "GO" next week, at least I`ll be able to put around several thousand leaflets.

Thanks for your encouragement campervanman and scot nat..

Be careful you don't bump into anyone from the other out groups on your travels. I wouldn't want to see any more Brexit types arguing with each other.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

No I am with the bookies but as I have said before an out vote would not get you anything like you think it will. It would mean negotiating a deal worse than Cameron has already achieved.

Describe this new deal it sounds terrible! :lol:

If we leave the EU that gives £14 billion available for bribes! ;)

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

That would be £14 billion less the amount the UK gets back. Probably just about enough to persuade the French to keep the lights on in the UK.

That's right. The french are going to move all our nuclear power stations over to France and then turn them off. Bloody French!

It's always great being in a relationship with somebody who threatens and abuses you. Don't you find?

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Fail. Fancy having a go at any more wrong predictions?

Dave did fail.

He didn't achieve what he even set out in his briefing document or more importantly (this will all be pointed out to him in the campaigning) The Conservative parties manifesto for last years General Election.

CbqTx3LUcAAoUzz.jpg

So not only has he returned from Brussels with a crock of shit it falls far short of what he promised he would achieve in his manifesto which is his de-facto contract with the electorate......

He should have said no this isn't worth the bog paper it is written on..... If he had any morals at all he would have walked away.

Sadly as he is as Europhile just as you he said yes. The only difference is you haven't sold us down the river and you haven't put personal ambition and party before what is best for the Country.....

The man is not fit to lead.

Edited by geezer466

HOLA4425

I was wavering until now but that agreement and the fact that it's being presented as a win is highly insulting so I'm firmly in the leave camp. I've also heard that the agreement won't be going through EU parliament until after the referendum so is potentially not even worth the paper it's written on.