House Price Crash Forum

Galactic Commander Tim Peake

happy_renting

HOLA441

Empire (Hurrah!) Space-Person Tim Peake has been anointenated Grand Galactic Commander of the Queens Imperial Space Fleet by Mrs. Queen herself..

Britain now has Total Command of Outer Space.

He descends to Earth to walk amongst us again very soon.

Be ready. Deck out the Streets of Albion with acres of tinsel. Anything glittery will do.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

Peake is joined in the Royal Queen's honourationments list by Dame James Dyson, inventor and discoverer of Jim's Dyson, the subatomic particle that causes suction.

Together with electromagnetism, gravity, and the weak, strong and average nuclear forces, suction is one of the 6 fundamental forces in Commander Tim Peake's Universe.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

I have no problem with honours to Tim Peake, but Ant and Dec OBE ?

Tremendous light entertainers who consistently win awards; good choice IMO.

Tim Peake has just sat on a space bus for a few months. Anybody off the street could do that.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Old boring entertainers?

I didn't know they were entertainers! Not as good as Harry Enfield, and Paut Whitehouse. :blink:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Well, I found it amusing that they gave him a CMG instead of a CBE. That is usually for service in foreign lands. I can imagine the guys in the honours office having a right old laugh about it.

HOLA4415

Well, I found it amusing that they gave him a CMG instead of a CBE. That is usually for service in foreign lands. I can imagine the guys in the honours office having a right old laugh about it.

Yes, especially as he is keeping space British.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Empire (Hurrah!) Space-Person Tim Peake has been anointenated Grand Galactic Commander of the Queens Imperial Space Fleet by Mrs. Queen herself..

Britain now has Total Command of Outer Space.

He descends to Earth to walk amongst us again very soon.

Be ready. Deck out the Streets of Albion with acres of tinsel. Anything glittery will do.

Will she use a light sabre to bestow this honour on Tim Peake?

I'm not sure the elderly should be let loose with light sabres. Look at the damage they do to estate agent's windows just with an automatic mini metro.

HOLA4420

Also in the list is Dame Vera Lynn.

Dame Vera said "What? I thought I was a Dame already. What ****ing use is this to me now? I'm 99."

Perhaps it was forecast to be a sunny day, for the ceremony, and the Queen recalled Dame Vera always banging on about wanting to meet again.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Technical query:

How do you command a Sir to arise, when in space, there is no up nor down?

The Sun is in space and manages to rise every day, so perhaps if the Queen was to orbit British astronaut Commander Tim Peake he would appear to rise from her perspective.

HOLA4425

Archived