House Price Crash Forum

Bless Me Father For I Have Sinned

Frank Hovis

HOLA441

"You've sinned? Rubbish, you're a total lightweight."

When asked which embassy would grant him diplomatic immunity, the Anglican priest said "the Vatican" and swore at officers.

Jones, has previous convictions for a bomb hoax, affray, possession of cannabis, fraud, and criminal damage, now faces formal church disciplinary proceedings.

His lawyer, Dominic Hockley, told the court that Jones had consumed about 53 units of alcohol before the incident and was seeking help to deal with alcoholism.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36445522

Somehow I feel that the entrance standards for the ministry are no longer what they were in the 1950s.

HOLA442

When asked which embassy would grant him diplomatic immunity, the Anglican priest said "the Vatican" and swore at officers.

Jones, has previous convictions for a bomb hoax, affray, possession of cannabis, fraud, and criminal damage, now faces formal church disciplinary proceedings.

His lawyer, Dominic Hockley, told the court that Jones had consumed about 53 units of alcohol before the incident and was seeking help to deal with alcoholism.

Somehow I feel that the entrance standards for the ministry are no longer what they were in the 1950s.

actually it looks like he was not anglican at all.

catholic communion wine is alcoholic,

anglican is not.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I Find it quite refreshing ,it's not the usual offence ,perhaps they have a diversity officer now

Ha ha. He's only a drunken brawler. Maybe he is a Geordie?

HOLA448

Im en route to way aye man land right now I shall keep an eye out for drunken ministers.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Im en route to way aye man land right now I shall keep an eye out for drunken ministers.

Ask for a pint of Scotch and a ham stottie at the pub. You don't want to look a bit foreign like. Divvent ye wear a red-and-white sh1te Sunderland short mon! Never drink the broon from a pint glass!

HOLA4411
Guest TheBlueCat

Quite, no self respecting member of the clergy would have lost self control after a mere 26 pints of beer back in the 50s. These newbies are total light weights!

HOLA4412

Should be a Marvel comic about "The amazing drunk clergyman", with special powers of swearing and blessing. And of course his sidekick "sloshed Altar Boy".

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Should be a Marvel comic about "The amazing drunk clergyman", with special powers of swearing and blessing. And of course his sidekick "sloshed Altar Boy".

somebody care to do the narrative of said plot in stupid deep movie trailer -voice

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

At 53 units he's certainly up for honourary Geordieship.

I only managed 38 on Friday night - must be going soft in me old age...

XYY

HOLA4418

At 53 units he's certainly up for honourary Geordieship.

I only managed 38 on Friday night - must be going soft in me old age...

XYY

Sorry to hear that Bishop! :blink:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Archived