House Price Crash Forum

Egyptair Jet Disappears Over Mediterranean Sea

workingpoor

HOLA441

It wouldn't need to be very effective. The hysteria that would go with even a possibility of a poisoned water supply would be catastrophic.

we already have the deadly bluegreen algae in the water supplies...nobody dies.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I've always wondered why as well. To my mind trains seem like a much better target. Almost no security.

Not only the train itself but there are thousands of miles of tracks with nothing more than a bit of fence along them. Blow up a section of track before the driver has time to stop the train and you will make a big mess and little actual risk (though they only get the virgins if they die whilst killing the kaffir?). You would kill enough people on a tgv going at full speed to make a few headlines and cause general upset and disruption. Especially in the uk, it would take months to repair the track and there is no spare capacity.

HOLA445
HOLA446

I think plenty of us worked that our a long time ago but decided it was perhaps better not to give the bad guys any ideas.

Your commission is now cancelled

HOLA447
HOLA448

Not only the train itself but there are thousands of miles of tracks with nothing more than a bit of fence along them. Blow up a section of track before the driver has time to stop the train and you will make a big mess and little actual risk (though they only get the virgins if they die whilst killing the kaffir?). You would kill enough people on a tgv going at full speed to make a few headlines and cause general upset and disruption. Especially in the uk, it would take months to repair the track and there is no spare capacity.

Luckily they are apparently too stupid to work that out. Lets just hope they don't read this forum.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

This looks like another psyop to me.

With all the radar coverage, military naval presence and military bases (including UK bases nearby in Cyprus), there is no way a plane can just disappear over the med. This is not the wast pacific ocean, the med is a pond compared to the pacific ocean.

I'm 100% certain that some people already know exactly what happened and the fact that they aren't talking speaks volumes.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

How long does the Emergency Beacon signal last?

There was an early report yesterday morning that it had been triggered on (suspected) impact.

If so it will be getting on for 24hrs very shortly.

They had the signal at 4am on thursday:

Military search and rescue teams picked up an automated signal from the plane's emergency beacon at 4.26am Cairo time (3.26am BST) - around 80 minutes after it was supposed to land in Cairo. It is thought this may have been triggered on impact.

HOLA4414

How long does the Emergency Beacon signal last?

There was an early report yesterday morning that it had been triggered on (suspected) impact.

If so it will be getting on for 24hrs very shortly.

They had the signal at 4am on thursday:

Military search and rescue teams picked up an automated signal from the plane's emergency beacon at 4.26am Cairo time (3.26am BST) - around 80 minutes after it was supposed to land in Cairo. It is thought this may have been triggered on impact.

maybe you could sail out in a canoe all by yourself to help them search?

HOLA4415

With all the radar coverage, military naval presence and military bases (including UK bases nearby in Cyprus), there is no way a plane can just disappear over the med. This is not the wast pacific ocean, the med is a pond compared to the pacific ocean.

I'm 100% certain that some people already know exactly what happened and the fact that they aren't talking speaks volumes.

Get down the bookies quick before the news spreads and the odds shorten.

HOLA4416

Did you skip your meds?

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

EMP? :)

HOLA4419

Well after an aircraft breaks up into a thousand pieces due to a crash/explosion/structural failure, I'm not too sure how Radar is supposed to detect it.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Well after an aircraft breaks up into a thousand pieces due to a crash/explosion/structural failure, I'm not too sure how Radar is supposed to detect it.

indeed, the reports said it "went off the radar screens"...

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Well, they need to find out if it was a bomb and how it got on board. A pilot on Fivelive is saying that it sounds like someone was on the flight deck and the movements of the aircraft suggest a struggle for the controls. Seems a bit of a leap at the moment.

HOLA4425

Archived