House Price Crash Forum

Uk And Women - Chickens Coming Home To Roost ?

ccc

HOLA441

Is it getting to the point many think they are above the Law ?

Is the gradual manner in which this country has become a place where women are generally perceived to be the 'victim' - no matter what - starting to bear fruit ?

The lenient sentences shown to women , the constant referral to them re. Domestic violence as always the victim. The constant portrayal of them as 'princesses' who can do no wrong. The constant insistence that when they do wrong there must be a reason behind it that's not their fault. The way in which they appear to be able to accuse men with all manner of things - whether true or not - and rarely receive any punishment. The way in which they can bring up a bloke apparently touching their **** 40 years ago - that they have never mentioned before - and get him sent to jail and even receive compensation for it.

And many other things we have been discussing here for a few years.

I have read all these stories just in the past week. On their own each is pretty shocking and the sort of thing you don't expect to read about too often. Never mind the almost weekly story of some female teacher who has been having it away with an underage boy without a care in the World.

Teenagers charged with Newcastle toddle kidnap:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36051175

Mother jailed for murdering own daughter:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36013256

Two women on trial over toddler sons death:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-36016542

Two girls guilt of sustained torture and murder of woman:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35971209

[TWO OF THESE ARE STILL IN COURT SO AS PER MODS INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE DONT DISCUSS THESE ONES IN ANY MORE DETAIL THAN IS ALREADY REPORTED]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Most women IME are as disgusted by these stories as men are. So do be careful not to project individual injustices onto half the population!

There is however a government / CPS / police agenda that always sees women (and children) as the victims and that continual state propaganda has an effect.

The adult male lives destroyed or massively damaged by "always believing" alleged victims are mounting up. DLT, Neil Fox, Paul Gambacinni, Harvey Proctor, Lord *********, Leon Britton, and most recently those four young lads who were dragged through the papers with "Gang Rapists" under their photos when it turns out there was never even a suggestion that three of them had any sexual contact at all.

The massive blind spot that is allowing this to happen is that the CPS & Police can do what they want and go unpunished; however ludicrous the accusation and however damaging to the real victim, the man falsely accused, that it may be.

There needs to be right of redress for this. The CPS and Police should not be above the law; for the destruction that he has wreaked upon innocent victims Hogan Howe should not be sweating on whether he gets his contract renewed; he should already be in prison.

HOLA443

I stand by claim that men murder partners, and women murder there young kids.

I think this 'Oh a mother could never do that' crap prevents proper investigatoin into child deaths.

I think claims like the SNP's of 'No women is priosn' Is fkcing nuts and does not tie up with life.

Sure, women are a lot less violent than men but they are not all non-violent.

HOLA444

I realise most women are just as disgusted by these things as men - I am just commenting on their more regular appearance recently. Well so it seems anyway.

And yes as above - the nonsense peddled by the SNP etc.. must be having an impact.

You are a bit of a nutter of a burd - and you live in a country where those in power talk about having zero female prisoners no matter what ?

What's that likely to do to your behaviour.....

HOLA445

Most women IME are as disgusted by these stories as men are. So do be careful not to project individual injustices onto half the population!

There is however a government / CPS / police agenda that always sees women (and children) as the victims and that continual state propaganda has an effect.

The adult male lives destroyed or massively damaged by "always believing" alleged victims are mounting up. DLT, Neil Fox, Paul Gambacinni, Harvey Proctor, Lord *********, Leon Britton, and most recently those four young lads who were dragged through the papers with "Gang Rapists" under their photos when it turns out there was never even a suggestion that three of them had any sexual contact at all.

The massive blind spot that is allowing this to happen is that the CPS & Police can do what they want and go unpunished; however ludicrous the accusation and however damaging to the real victim, the man falsely accused, that it may be.

There needs to be right of redress for this. The CPS and Police should not be above the law; for the destruction that he has wreaked upon innocent victims Hogan Howe should not be sweating on whether he gets his contract renewed; he should already be in prison.

Correct. Women with brains are as disgusted as men.

Weren't many of the complainants in the Savile case men?

Finally, careful, CCC, the tone of your post is distinctly misogynistic.

HOLA446

The late Auberon Waugh, columnist for the Daily Telegraph, used to write that a time would arrive when women would no longer have to suffer the indignity of a trial. They would simply send a letter to the man informing him when to turn up at prison. Are we there yet?

HOLA447

Correct. Women with brains are as disgusted as men.

Weren't many of the complainants in the Savile case men?

Finally, careful, CCC, the tone of your post is distinctly misogynistic.

So for raising this question = I hate women ?

Mmmmm if anything you are supporting my point.

HOLA448

I realise most women are just as disgusted by these things as men - I am just commenting on their more regular appearance recently. Well so it seems anyway.

And yes as above - the nonsense peddled by the SNP etc.. must be having an impact.

You are a bit of a nutter of a burd - and you live in a country where those in power talk about having zero female prisoners no matter what ?

What's that likely to do to your behaviour.....

I don't get the impression that the people capable of the worst crimes (like those two girls in the north east) give a stuff about the consequences.

However I do think that the rise in domestic violence against men is very much fuelled by the woman's knowledge that she stands a very high chance of getting away with anything up to and including murder by playing the victim card.

To even say "no women in prison" is going to encourage some to pick up a knife.

HOLA449

I don't get the impression that the people capable of the worst crimes (like those two girls in the north east) give a stuff about the consequences.

However I do think that the rise in domestic violence against men is very much fuelled by the woman's knowledge that she stands a very high chance of getting away with anything up to and including murder by playing the victim card.

Would agree - but are there more around or is this just a random spate of them ?

I personally think behaviour is changing in both sexes as a result of all this nonsense over the years.

'Nurture' and all.

If that's the case then we would expect to see similar changes in men as a result. Are we seeing this ?

I would say the huge rise in the 'manosphere' and 'men going their own way' is a prime example.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Would agree - but are there more around or is this just a random spate of them ?

I personally think behaviour is changing in both sexes as a result of all this nonsense over the years.

'Nurture' and all.

If that's the case then we would expect to see similar changes in men as a result. Are we seeing this ?

I would say the huge rise in the 'manosphere' and 'men going their own way' is a prime example.

I dont think behaivout has changed that much.

Just perception of it.

HOLA4412

'Nurture' and all.

IMO the changing of the accepted roles within a marriage have made it a much less attractive option to men and they are opting out, although this isn't openly discussed.

Going back 25 years the successful senior men within an office were nearly all married, now it's about 50:50.

It's maybe exaggerated at this level because of the higher salaries and wealth; everybody knows men who have been taken to the cleaners in a divorce and can see the risk of losing what you've worked for for decades if you marry.

HOLA4413

However I do think that the rise in domestic violence against men is very much fueled by the woman's knowledge that she stands a very high chance of getting away with anything up to and including murder by playing the victim card.

So true.

And combine this with the Cohabitation Rights Bill and there's no escape. Blokes will be getting shafted from all angles....pun. :)

Just left my partner for these very reasons. Told her the risks outweigh the benefits. Told her to blame her 'sisters' for being greedy and sucking hard worked value out of blokes without having to apply any effort themselves. Told her to look at her 20yr old daughter as example.. Met bloke on Tinder. 3 months later got pregnant. Insisted bloke got loan and had stupid big ring made. Insisted bloke got loan for new oak furniture. Had baby and shouted and humiliated bloke in public so he couldn't cope and left. Told everyone on faaceferk how horrible he was and encouraged public group bullying. Family including parents demonised him and said he couldn't bond with baby. Mother refusing to return ring and squirreled oak furniture to fathers place. Told victim that it was given to neighbours.

Bloke actually a really decent guy. Now left with nothing but debts. And no contact until he starts to pay.

HOLA4414

There are good and bad people everywhere...nasty women, nasty men...good men and good women...nasty men that do harm to good women, other men and children... and nasty women that do harm to good men other women and children.....

HOLA4415

So true.

And combine this with the Cohabitation Rights Bill and there's no escape. Blokes will be getting shafted from all angles....pun. :)

Just left my partner for these very reasons. Told her the risks outweigh the benefits. Told her to blame her 'sisters' for being greedy and sucking hard worked value out of blokes without having to apply any effort themselves. Told her to look at her 20yr old daughter as example.. Met bloke on Tinder. 3 months later got pregnant. Insisted bloke got loan and had stupid big ring made. Insisted bloke got loan for new oak furniture. Had baby and shouted and humiliated bloke in public so he couldn't cope and left. Told everyone on faaceferk how horrible he was and encouraged public group bullying. Family including parents demonised him and said he couldn't bond with baby. Mother refusing to return ring and squirreled oak furniture to fathers place. Told victim that it was given to neighbours.

Bloke actually a really decent guy. Now left with nothing but debts. And no contact until he starts to pay.

Crikey!

I can certainly see the legal / social framework as a good reason not to go into a marriage / cohabitation but it wouldn't make most people leave. Though without wishing to pry I assume your main reason for splitting was one of the usual ones.

I am certainly affected by the divorce legislation; I had hoped (as we all do) that my last relationship, now ended, was forever but even within that I was not prepared to marry.

HOLA4416

There are good and bad people everywhere...nasty women, nasty men...good men and good women...nasty men that do harm to good women, other men and children... and nasty women that do harm to good men other women and children.....

True.

But ccc's point, and it is a valid one, is that, under the current system of justice in the UK, nasty women get away with things and nice men have their lives destroyed.

It doesn't work the other way around.

HOLA4417

True.

But ccc's point, and it is a valid one, is that, under the current system of justice in the UK, nasty women get away with things and nice men have their lives destroyed.

It doesn't work the other way around.

I would not know about that....nothing is black nor white, it is not unknown for the good to suffer for the wrongs of the bad, both men and women.

HOLA4418

Most people dont attack each other.

Most people dont spend their days torturing their partners.

However, there is a growing Social Justice Movement that runs on the back of these cases where there is a perceived "cause", the victim is proof of patriarchy, proof of sexism, proof of racism, proof of HATE running through our society.

Social Justice Warriors are the worst ever at blaming entire groups...and they mean Everyone...yet criticise immigration, and they project their own idiocy on you...you are criticising ALL immigrants...nah....we must resist this movement to attack whole swathes of society because vagina, hate, white or whatever the bulk reason is.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Winkie, have you ever watched a programme called "The News"?

:D ...I try to avoid it because there are so many injustices....nothing has changed or will change, all we can do is watch and hope we ourselves will not be part of it.....far too many people in jail should not be there, far too many out of jail should be in there.......far too many in jail want to be there because they have nothing out there worth living for. ;)

HOLA4424

I think some of it could possibly be explained by the fact the 30 years ago this would have been nipped in the bud by a firm hand, either from the law, a partner or a father. It's a drip effect, the sort of behaviour mentioned in the original examples are for me a culmination of these women not being told "no" numerous times and having to face the consequence of their actions, they didn't turn to this behaviour over night, there would have been a long ramp up.

I don't think there is an outright thought that "I can get away with anything" but certainly agree the message is unless you are a white male then you can't really be truly blamed for anything.

I'm certainly not suggesting a return to 30 years ago, I'm not sure if I'd be an advocate of corporal punishment (formally or informally at the home) but I do see that an immediate, quick and painful response to an action gives an instant lesson in consequence. I'm sure in some cases it makes matters worse, but I'd suspect in many cases it stops some going down a certain path.

HOLA4425

IMO the changing of the accepted roles within a marriage have made it a much less attractive option to men and they are opting out, although this isn't openly discussed.

Going back 25 years the successful senior men within an office were nearly all married, now it's about 50:50.

It's maybe exaggerated at this level because of the higher salaries and wealth; everybody knows men who have been taken to the cleaners in a divorce and can see the risk of losing what you've worked for for decades if you marry.

Yep - men know things are so skewed to the advantage of females these days - many feel its just not worth the hassle of risk.

On the other side - women know things are so skewed to their advantage these days - there's little stopping them trying anything they feel like. Not sure whether to get married to that bloke or not ? Who cares - if it doesn't work out after a few years just leave him - find yourself another - and get half a house for free.

Archived