House Price Crash Forum

Married At First Sight

HOLA441
HOLA442

Normal women don't do that! They look at you pretty hard through many parties! They are looking! Then one melts!

HOLA443

Not only have they got to appear at their best on this Mother of all blind dates but they have the nightmare of the television camera monitoring their every move.

Now I'd be a gibbering wreck, but I guess those signed up don't have normal adrenalin responses and nerves...indeed they are probably a bit ''fick''. Indeed a lobotomy might help disguise the gravity of the situation.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Gotta love his ill-fitting blue suit for the Big Day.

Class.

People haven't a clue, have they ?

At least it wasn't top hat and tails - I always laugh when people hire the 'gear' but when it comes to shoes think "I've got some black shoes" and so think they can save a few bob. So its top hat, tails and black safety boots.

I think she looks OK, it's just a shame her shoes weren't the same colour blue as his suit.

HOLA4411
Guest TheBlueCat

It's a bit silly, but fairly harmless. What's the worst that's likely to happen? They get a most likely entirely amicable quicky divorce and then it's back to Tinder again.

HOLA4412

It's a bit silly, but fairly harmless. What's the worst that's likely to happen? They get a most likely entirely amicable quicky divorce and then it's back to Tinder again.

The cultural normalisation of the idea of marriage as being a frivolous, transitory arrangement, as opposed to a serious, lifelong commitment.

HOLA4413

Probably not enough cash in the world that would compensate for the consequences meted out to me by the missus if I did. I knew one lady who married a gay guy so she could get British passport. She turned up in top hat and tails, he in a frock.

HOLA4414

People haven't a clue, have they ?

At least it wasn't top hat and tails - I always laugh when people hire the 'gear' but when it comes to shoes think "I've got some black shoes" and so think they can save a few bob. So its top hat, tails and black safety boots.

I think she looks OK, it's just a shame her shoes weren't the same colour blue as his suit.

I was spared the top hat at least when my sister got married, still got shoved in to tails though. And yes, any old black shoes (the ones I wear to work polished up). Unless I borrowed some, I can't actually remember.

HOLA4415
Guest TheBlueCat

The cultural normalisation of the idea of marriage as being a frivolous, transitory arrangement, as opposed to a serious, lifelong commitment.

Well that happened years ago! Seriously, to be worth anything, marriage has to be what individuals make it, not what society or government imposes.

Archived