House Price Crash Forum

Peeping Tom

HOLA441
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

The camera was set up on their private property, on an ornamental garden lamppost.

Now that's OK then? Probably nothing to worry about. :unsure:

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

So... the man who installed the video camera rolled up today in his security company van.

He tried to check the installation, saw the camera had been removed, and called the police.

Yep, he'd intalled the camera at the wrong house.

The owner of the unoccupied house next door wanted a camera installed there to monitor the coming and going of owls in the roof space, for some reason.

The security guy was able to back up his story by getting the police to ring the owner of the house next door.

:lol:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

You have owls going into the roof next door? That sounds like a lot of conservation order trouble brewing.

Did you ask him how much hhe charges for his services?

No, because i don't live with my ex-wife, so it's not my problem.

I'd still have hit him with a baseball bat BTW, for the hell of it.

HOLA4414

So... the man who installed the video camera rolled up today in his security company van.

He tried to check the installation, saw the camera had been removed, and called the police.

The owner of the unoccupied house next door wanted a camera installed there to monitor the coming and going of owls in the roof space, for some reason.

The security guy was able to back up his story by getting the police to ring the owner of the house next door.

You'd think your ex or her partner would have mentioned something to the neighbours if there was a suspicion a prowler had installed a camera in the garden!

What an anticlimax. :lol:

HOLA4415

You'd think your ex or her partner would have mentioned something to the neighbours if there was a suspicion a prowler had installed a camera in the garden!

What an anticlimax. :lol:

You mean the neighbours who aren't in the house next door that I have clearly described as unoccupied? :P

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

No, because i don't live with my ex-wife, so it's not my problem.

I'd still have hit him with a baseball bat BTW, for the hell of it.

Yes, I don't think you should be denied the fantasy dream cutaway sequence of inflicting serious physical violence on someone who, at the time, was a deservig victim.

Probably more lazy owls on disability feigning a bad back - they'll be rumbled now.

HOLA4420

normally, Id have expected a knock at the door and a smiling job well done from the installer.

And an invoice.

And a copy of the video of the owls.

so many things an inquisitive plod might want to check out this mans Alibi, for that is what he has presented.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

You live in a disturbed and confusing World!

I'm off to start a new religion!

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Told you it might be for the local wildlife.....unexpected tale.

HOLA4425

What sort of owls?

"I've just spotted owls in your roof, I can install a camera to video them for you."

Does a new religion need owls?

Archived