House Price Crash Forum

More Nigerian Girls Abducted By Suspected Boko Haram Militants

HOLA441

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-27298614

Suspected Boko Haram militants have kidnapped eight more girls in northeastern Nigeria.

The latest kidnapping happened on Sunday night in the village of Warabe, in Borno state. The girls taken were between the ages of 12 and 15.

On Monday, Boko Haram's leader threatened to "sell" more than 230 girls seized from their school, also in Borno, on 14 April.

The Islamist insurgency by Boko Haram has left thousands dead since 2009.

The BBC's Mansur Liman in Abuja says the area around Warabe, the site of the latest abductions, is a stronghold of the Islamist movement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-27289128

For the past one and half years Boko Haram has been carrying out kidnappings of girls but this one was on a much larger scale than anything else. It should also be noted that Boko Haram began this tactic when the Nigerian security forces also began kidnapping, or rather taking as prisoners, the wives and children of Boko Haram members.

On an operational level Boko Haram is likely using these girls as human shields and keeping them in their camps which will prevent the Nigerian air force from bombing those camps. Furthermore there is also the potential monetary reward if Boko Haram can sell some of them back to their parents.

In the video, Abubakar Shekau said the girls should not have been in school in the first place, but rather should get married.

"God instructed me to sell them, they are his properties and I will carry out his instructions," he said.

Reports last week said that some of the girls had been forced to marry their abductors, who paid a nominal bride price of $12 (£7)

It's clearly a very complex situation but did the US condemn Nigerian security forces when they started taking prisoners in this way?

However good to see religiously this is OK as God instructed you to sell them, always a great get out clause.

HOLA442

apparently, sex traffiking is a serious issue throughout the World.

All of a sudden, its Nigerian Terrists who are the evil ones...moar woar please.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I don't feel there's anything particulary Islamic about this event. I think they just want to rape schoolgirls! :huh:

HOLA449

I don't feel there's anything particulary Islamic about this event. I think they just want to rape schoolgirls! :huh:

I suspect you are right. Seems to me that a lot of things down against women in the name of Islam is just an excuse to abuse them sexually.

How long have they been missing now? Over a week isn't it?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Hopefully one with big tits will appear on ebay shortly. Must be worth £50 for a black teenage sex slave

I've bought a bucket load for £150 ! :blink:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Hopefully one with big tits will appear on ebay shortly. Must be worth £50 for a black teenage sex slave

I'd buy the whole lot! Are you bidding on them now?

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I saw the Boko Haram man claiming he could sell them for $12 each. You could buy all 276 for $3312 plus western Union charges. Actually that would seem far less costly than sending a load of FBI agents Business class from Washington to Lagos.

HOLA4416

I saw the Boko Haram man claiming he could sell them for $12 each. You could buy all 276 for $3312 plus western Union charges. Actually that would seem far less costly than sending a load of FBI agents Business class from Washington to Lagos.

You could pay with Bit-on-the-side-coin.

HOLA4417

I think Mr Daft Boy has bought a dozen!

Archived