House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
11 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Hex's dead baby. Hex is dead...

temp-Imageo-W6y0q.jpg

There was a Fork to PulseChain layer 1 earlier in the year.  You are looking at Hex on Eth , e-hex , Hex on Pulsechain (Hex , or p-hex) is twice the price,  As i was staked at the fork i own both, so i combine the price for a value and it's below my buy in price in 2021, but not disastrously so. Plus I sold a huge chunk of my e-Hex in 2021 too.  No regrets. 

Price now is still 10000% above my 2019 Launch buy in too. 

HOLA444
2 hours ago, markyh said:

There was a Fork to PulseChain layer 1 earlier in the year.  You are looking at Hex on Eth , e-hex , Hex on Pulsechain (Hex , or p-hex) is twice the price,  As i was staked at the fork i own both, so i combine the price for a value and it's below my buy in price in 2021, but not disastrously so. Plus I sold a huge chunk of my e-Hex in 2021 too.  No regrets. 

Price now is still 10000% above my 2019 Launch buy in too. 

You did well out of it for sure. I don't know anyone else who has. How much did you bank in the end?

HOLA445
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA446
On 31/01/2024 at 21:13, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

When the supply shock hits later this year peoples faces are going to melt. Incredible. 

Looks like it's starting this week already.   Bitcoin up $5000 already at a slowly steady pace over the week.  $47197 so far. 

HOLA447
3 hours ago, markyh said:

Looks like it's starting this week already.   Bitcoin up $5000 already at a slowly steady pace over the week.  $47197 so far. 

Yesterday alone the new ETF's bought up 10x the daily issuance of Bitcoin. When the halving happens in a few weeks time that will be 20x. And we are only just getting started.

Incredible.

HOLA448
2 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Yesterday alone the new ETF's bought up 10x the daily issuance of Bitcoin. When the halving happens in a few weeks time that will be 20x. And we are only just getting started.

Incredible.

I might have to buy some new clown cars in 2025 then, lol. 

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Although I usually only look at the price in His Majesty's Pounds, $50k is still an exciting level to breakthrough (again :)). That's when the MSM start taking an interest.

$100k is several magnitudes of excitement more, but 50's alright.

Mystic Huggy says it will breach $50k this Tuesday.

Edited by Huggy

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
1 hour ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

We will run out of Bitcoin.

Yea but, we won’t will we. Market forces will price Bitcoin such that the ETF’s stop buying and start selling. The big question is what price that occurs. So I assume that it’s the current price that is not sustainable.

HOLA4416
48 minutes ago, Roman Roady said:

Yea but, we won’t will we. Market forces will price Bitcoin such that the ETF’s stop buying and start selling. The big question is what price that occurs. So I assume that it’s the current price that is not sustainable.

I was being fastidious. Of course the market will price it but so far ETF demand is far outstripping new issuance by some margin. Gud times. 🤩

HOLA4417
Guest Stud
On 10/02/2024 at 16:05, markyh said:

I might have to buy some new clown cars in 2025 then, lol. 

Markyh ,the Monsieur cruncher and Buffer on there way to MARS or the outer unknown galaxy on the SS BITBOLL*X 🤡🤡💩💩😂😂🤣🤣00001q.jpg.968556e53a0b450103b2963c8e58dd15.jpg

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest Stud
46 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

LMFAO

I despise clown cars and have never owned one. And never will. 

Just keep being 'FASTIDIOUS' Mr Crunch 👌👍🙏

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
9 minutes ago, RodCrosby said:

And we touch...

• $50k

Ooof. 8 hours out from my grand prediction. Crystal ball must need an important update or something

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest Stud
1 hour ago, Huggy said:

Ooof. 8 hours out from my grand prediction. Crystal ball must need an important update or something

Nope ...just keep WATCHING THE BIRDY ....🤡🤡💩💩👍🙏

HOLA4424
HOLA4425