House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
1 hour ago, Buffer Bear said:

Yes, he went to MIT. He wanted to be a pilot but was misdiagnosed with a medical condition, he then was aiming to be a professor but decided to take a job (computer simulation or something) for a while and they were so impressed that he only agreed to stay if they gave him a fat sum, which they did unexpectedly, to start up his business that later became MS.  He revealed this in an interview I think with Pomp. He is a prolific reader so I guess those encyclopaedia type books on his shelf are not there for show.  He also has a fascination for ships hence the one in the background.  I find his intellect fascinating.  He has degrees in aeronautical type stuff and studied the history of science.  This means his talks can turn into a history/science lesson even when discussing Bitcoin.    He is clearly one of those super duper bright dudes like @longgone

P.s. he talks a lot about education being available to everyone and clearly stores much importance in this.  I bet he also gets some type of tax break for the academy.!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
6 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

You been at the tea-leafs again bud? So what you are saying that we are all golden until 2025? 

who knows i just doubt those with big gains will enjoy plain sailing all the way.  Bigger the price bigger the media attention bigger the authority's attention. 

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
47 minutes ago, Warlord said:

He also says Dogecoin (sp) is > Bitcoin for the purposes of being a digital currency.  Listen to the whole thing he makes a number of good points 

Like he is an expert in Crypto............not. I listened to this. all he does is talk round and round and round in ever decreasing circles "Bitcoin bad, dogecoin, buy Gold, Bitcoin bad, dogecoin, buy Gold" , 

He says absolutely nothing of substance. 

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
3 hours ago, Warlord said:

He also says Dogecoin (sp) is > Bitcoin for the purposes of being a digital currency.  Listen to the whole thing he makes a number of good points 

Doge hasn’t been under active development since 2017 and even Jackson Palmer (one of the founders) does not believe in it. So that tells me that salty dawg Schiff for brains knows nothing about crypto. 

Suck it up...

Edited by MonsieurCopperCrutch

HOLA4424
5 hours ago, Warlord said:

i can see parity between dog coin and bitcoin one day. hopefully if i own 5000 dog coins it will happen. 

HOLA4425

Here's a wet dream for you Marky.

David Sacco, an expert in cryptocurrencies from the University of New Haven, told Express.co.uk that the Tesla-inspired surge will continue as more companies will follow the lead of Elon Musk.

He also backed Bitcoin to reach a million dollar value.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/bitcoin-tipped-to-rise-to-1million-in-value-after-elon-musk-s-tesla-backs-crypto/ar-BB1dyUZx?li=AAwnS0s&pfr=1