House Price Crash Forum

The Queen Has Been Deposed, Three Days Of Darkness

Frank Hovis

HOLA441

Three days of darkness start 26 Sept, 15 journalists being held hostage in Syria because they know too much.

Spotted on DI forum and even there the "yeah right!" views outnumber those agreeing.

I find it interesting that this sort of discussion happens with so many contributors. Like a real life X-files. It's a total belief system and having worked with somebody who believes all this stuff they view anybody who doesn't as being a duped slave-rat. He was pleased that I knew about this stuff and I didn't mock as it's so similar to a religion.

Where are Oracle and Erranta these days?

Link with short video.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/09/3-days-of-darkness-days-away-will-it-begin-september-26-2013-2453656.html?utm_content=awesm-publisher&utm_campaign=&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FeGcd&utm_medium=facebook-share&utm_source=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.davidicke.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D256402

Lengthy video, I didn't make ten minutes but this is where the queen has been deposed, and the pope, claims are made:

Edited as I got the date of the three days of darkness wrong. Oops.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Three days of darkness start 26 Sept, 15 journalists being held hostage in Syria because they know too much.

Spotted on DI forum and even there the "yeah right!" views outnumber those agreeing.

I find it interesting that this sort of discussion happens with so many contributors. Like a real life X-files. It's a total belief system and having worked with somebody who believes all this stuff they view anybody who doesn't as being a duped slave-rat. He was pleased that I knew about this stuff and I didn't mock as it's so similar to a religion.

Where are Oracle and Erranta these days?

I think one of them is charging about on GEI with Dr Bubb. I just tried to log on to see which one and the site has malware warnings so I didn't bother.. Spooky..... :ph34r:

:D

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I really want to set up a wide variety of conspiracy woo-woo websites, then after a while invite all the believers to a camp and dispense the Kool-Aid.

It's the best way to raise the average IQ of the human population.

I'm as genocidal about people who don't share my world view as the next man. However, in defence of (most) woosters I'll point out that by and large they have opposed the wars and the financial fraud that have brought us to the brink in recent years. Irritating they may be but not as culpable for actual harm to others as, say, those who supported New Labour in the Blair years. What should be their fate?

There's also this business of the steady widening of the definition of 'conspiracy theorist' over the years to now encompass pretty much anyone who thinks the government or media are lying about something, not just the Planet Nibiru crowd. That's going to require an awful lot of Kool-Aid.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I'm as genocidal about people who don't share my world view as the next man. However, in defence of (most) woosters I'll point out that by and large they have opposed the wars and the financial fraud that have brought us to the brink in recent years. Irritating they may be but not as culpable for actual harm to others as, say, those who supported New Labour in the Blair years. What should be their fate?

There's also this business of the steady widening of the definition of 'conspiracy theorist' over the years to now encompass pretty much anyone who thinks the government or media are lying about something, not just the Planet Nibiru crowd. That's going to require an awful lot of Kool-Aid.

Indeed. Having once sat through a training session, which began with words to the effect of "This is the real story, but this is what we are telling the general public, keep quiet about it under penalty of law", I find I have to approach narratives with a pre-built bias against the government's version.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Indeed. Having once sat through a training session, which began with words to the effect of "This is the real story, but this is what we are telling the general public, keep quiet about it under penalty of law", I find I have to approach narratives with a pre-built bias against the government's version.

We're not the general public, you can tell us.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

They don't call it the desolate North-East for nothing.

Have you read/seen The Road? That's the north-east that is.

You should see the view from my window right now. I'd say it looks like winter. But actually it looks more like nuclear winter.

HOLA4421

But but, all Liverpudlians are 100% angelic luvvies!...you cant post a bad word about them.

Yeah, but they're like so funny though. Take that John Bishop. Please.

HOLA4422

Yeah, but they're like so funny though. Take that John Bishop. Please.

Henning Wehn beautifully summed up Britain's claim to have the best sense of humour in the world by saying that when it comes to humour Europe views Britain in the same way that Britain views Liverpool.

HOLA4423

Henning Wehn beautifully summed up Britain's claim to have the best sense of humour in the world by saying that when it comes to humour Europe views Britain in the same way that Britain views Liverpool.

Did he mention anything about Hillsborough?

HOLA4424

Like shit then? :blink:

HOLA4425

Archived