House Price Crash Forum

The Worst Friday Evening Ever

Horridbloke

HOLA441

I am at the wedding do of some people I don't particularly like. I only came along out of politeness. It is out of town so I drove and therefore shouldn't drink. It is in the south so there are unlikely to be any fights.

The current plan is to sulk in the corner for an hour then go home. Does the learned forum have any better ideas?

HOLA442

I am at the wedding do of some people I don't particularly like. I only came along out of politeness. It is out of town so I drove and therefore shouldn't drink. It is in the south so there are unlikely to be any fights.

The current plan is to sulk in the corner for an hour then go home. Does the learned forum have any better ideas?

Reply to this post, making yourself look:

a.) Popular (people will assume you are texting a loved one)

b.) Busy - so people won't bother you or try to talk to you

and also eating up a few painful minutes of boredom.

Repeat a few times and then skulk off... ;)

HOLA443
HOLA444

Reply to this post, making yourself look:

a.) Popular (people will assume you are texting a loved one)

b.) Busy - so people won't bother you or try to talk to you

and also eating up a few painful minutes of boredom.

Repeat a few times and then skulk off... ;)

Thanks VoR! You rock!

Oh heck, all the boomers have started dancing to a Rihanna track. Why can't they ever do something good?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Go for a dump to kill some time.

By a bag of salted peanuts and amuse yourself by counting them, working out the ratio of complete ones to individual halves. Split all the whole ones into their halves. Make some amusing pixel art with them.

Then eat them and go back to the bogs to wash your greasy fingers.

Repeat as needed for dry roasted, cashews etc until you feel sick and it will probably be time to go home.

HOLA4414

I'll whallop you with a purple cravat! You boundah!! :lol:

And I'll box your ears you scoundrel.

And once it all kicks-off proper, our lass will writhe around in the mud with Mrs/Ms Pin for several hours for the sake of the XYY family honour.

Just so ya know like...

;)

XYY

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Park the car, swallow the keys, get hammered and start singing with the band, then announce the HPC over the mike, giving out the address of this site, then start fighting with the nimbys who try to rush the stage, if you start to get outnumbered remember the immortal line from Out For Justice - "Stop whining like a C*unt and get your piece! " :lol:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Take it you're on the not valued enough to be invited to the ceremony and meal but will do for making up numbers so we look popular at the evening disco list.

That's the great thing about weddings, isn't it? You find out where you stand.

1st class : stag / hen do

2nd class: wedding ceremony

3rd class: sit in function room with pissed boomers.

HOLA4425

Well, I hope at least there's some nice food! Hope you didn't shell out too much on a present.

Archived