House Price Crash Forum

Is There A Mass Establishment And Celeb Child Abuse Ring?---Watch What You Post

HOLA441

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19861146

On Saturday BBC presenter Liz Kershaw revealed she too was "routinely" groped while at work at Radio 1.

This would not be the same Liz Kershaw who gulled the public into entering fictitious competitions that they had no chance of winning.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liz_Kershaw#section_1

I am old enough to remember when she had a reputation as a ladette and a was regular on the pages of the Red Tops.

Ironically she ran a show at Rado Coventry and Warwickshire called Liz'll Fix It which was a pastiche of Saviles show

http://m.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/nov/05/mondaymediasection.radio?cat=media&type=article

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Glad to see more people talking about this. Funnily enough I have spent the day researching this and to me it would appear that there is a system set up to abuse young people by very high up people ranging from politicians to media people.

Look up Bill Maloney. Been watching his vids and reading his site all day.

HOLA443

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/oct/08/jimmy-savile-jersey-childrens-home

Former police chief linking him with abuse at care home.

Toksvig refused to name the man involved. "This is isn't about who he is – I'm going to grant the man who assaulted me the respect he did not grant me, by never naming him. Because otherwise it becomes about that one individual, when in fact it was going on everywhere."

In a statement, Toksvig said that the man who groped her is now dead. She added: "Whilst the recent manifold revelations regarding the abuse and mistreatment of women in broadcasting have focused on the BBC, I would like to clarify that I consider this a culture endemic across the whole of radio and television and is certainly not limited to the BBC."

Although Toksvig saying it was the whole industry that was the problem.

HOLA444

They have done a pretty good job so far in wrecking the benevolent, kind, charity giving uncle image? Why not attack the bbc in a full on front page assault? I think it is now to distract from people power taking root in Europe.They just want stuff to cover endlessly, so as to avoid talking too deeply about anything that affects sheeple directly, like the dropping value of their house. My perceptions of J.S changed 360 degrees after watching that programme the other night, and originally I had decided it would be nonsense not worth watching. The claims that he was flaunting young girls "nearer to 12 than 13" around London hotels and restuarants did it for me, that was the M.J speciality wasn`t it, as if it was normal, somehow o.k. So dozens of cabbies,drivers,doormen, hotel staff and restuarant owners, not to mention bosses and co-workers, must have known what the idiot was up to, and said and did nothing?

I am sure that they said a great deal, as I've mentioned I heard something about Savile nearly 20 years ago and have told plenty of people.

Though as I said with relation to what I heard what could most of those people actually do?

For example:

Cabbie reports Savile to police for taking a cab with a 12 year old girl. Savile comes up with a plausible explanation if the police are interested (guest on a TV show, taking her to a posh restauarant to buy her an ice cream as a treat, thank you Mr Savile we all enjoy the show down here at the station) but more likely they won't be if that's all there is. The cabbie knows this full well so doesn't waste his time reporting it.

HOLA445

I've met someone that worked at the BBC in a low-level capacity and left largely due to both the arrogance of BBC employees (not just the stars) and the coke-snorters huddled in the toilets. Certainly the cuddly Auntie image is a load of old drivel.

Well that was exactly my experience too. I was really hoping for something better, but what I got was some horribly arrogant people who actually had very little interest in their area of work. I was there because the work fascinated me, not for the BBC "kudos". I soon left, and felt pretty demoralised because it was an unpleasant surprise.

HOLA446

EDIT2: I have to add Savile's name to a prominent list of high profile charity donors who make a song and dance about their giving. I've long come to the conclusion never to trust anyone who blatantly wraps themselves in the public cloak of 'charity'.

That's a bit of a blanket statement.

IMO actual donors of substantial portions of their own money (such as Warren Buffet and Bill Gates) are trustworthy, as are of course (though you wonudn't know not to trust them in the first place) substantial anonymous donors. I also have much time for celebs who do things which do not boost their career, low key stuff or hosting shows.

But I agree that when somebody's paid career relies heavily on their unpaid charidee work (Savile) or they do stuff when their career needs a boost (Children in Need celeb special slots) then I do think "tosser".

HOLA447

Glad to see more people talking about this. Funnily enough I have spent the day researching this and to me it would appear that there is a system set up to abuse young people by very high up people ranging from politicians to media people.

Look up Bill Maloney. Been watching his vids and reading his site all day.

Interesting that the sites exposing child abuse mention attempts to discredit the claims via online forums, facebook, youtube etc. Seems like there are some concerned people out there wondering where these investigations are going to lead.

You can just smell it with the desperate attempts to categorise this as a "historical" crime.

HOLA448

You can just smell it with the desperate attempts to categorise this as a "historical" crime.

Standard operating procedure. All establishment condoned criminality, from police corruption through to international drug running, stopped at least 30 or 40 years ago. And always will

HOLA449

Interesting that the sites exposing child abuse mention attempts to discredit the claims via online forums, facebook, youtube etc. Seems like there are some concerned people out there wondering where these investigations are going to lead.

From what I've read over the last week I get the strong impression that the rings of well-connected celebs and public figures (who I am not about to name) systematically abusing children from care homes, hospitals and the BBC is very much a historical crime in that it took place in the 70s and 80s (and before those I am sure). The efforts to protect and hide those who were involved is going on because a lot of those involved are still alive and open to prosecution.

These sort of thinsg can only happen in closed communities where people close ranks and hide things and the kids get no proper help. The showbiz world is as far as I can see much changed so the major scandals operating today have been among immigrant Pakistani communities abusing girls in care.

IMO the quick route to stopping anything organised happening again is a root and branch reform of the care system (and I don't mean "targets") starting with Bradford where not enough has happened.

HOLA4410

this witch hunt of tje past realy had to stop, the line was pretty well drawn about 1990, and should stay there. Or we might as well put everyone in the dock. Common things before then which would have you jailed today was.

Selling single cigarettes to kids

being derogatory to asians, blacks it was on popular tv.

Nudisim colonies, with naked kids

groping, it was kind of seen as affectionate and normal, no point sadie toksivg complaining now 30 years later thats just looking for attention, every woman was a victim not just her.

I could go on,

Urinating on war memorials - they all used to stink of p155 in the 70s and 80s.

HOLA4411

I noticed this reference in the victim's statement after the Justin Lee Collins domestic abuse trial found him guilty:

"We will also be campaigning to have emotional abuse properly recognised in law and do our utmost to end the much reported culture of celebrities using their positions to abuse people without fear of reprisal."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19869630

Which IMO is a bit bloody strong. JLC may have behaved dreadfully towards her and got off lightly with only 140 hrs community service but Jimmy Savile he is not.

Or I am reading this incorrectly?

HOLA4412

so there are 8 official allegations. 6 are for sexual assault - which can cover fairly minor things such as ass slapping. 2 are for rape. i am still keeping an open mind to this. remember we were discussing a case recently where a woman tried to get 3 innocent men convicted of rape for nothing more than she wanted an excuse to be off work. would 8 woman make stuff up or exaggeorate just to become part of some big story for whatever reason ? i certainly would not class it as beyond the realms of possibility.

HOLA4413

so there are 8 official allegations. 6 are for sexual assault - which can cover fairly minor things such as ass slapping. 2 are for rape. i am still keeping an open mind to this. remember we were discussing a case recently where a woman tried to get 3 innocent men convicted of rape for nothing more than she wanted an excuse to be off work. would 8 woman make stuff up or exaggeorate just to become part of some big story for whatever reason ? i certainly would not class it as beyond the realms of possibility.

True or not they are never going to be tested in a criminal court unless they can find living accomplices in the alleged crime.

Whether people like it or not Savile is dead and you can not prosecute a corpse under English law.

There may a civil case to answer involving those who may have a duty of care to protect minors but that is not really a police matter.

Ultimately without a living person to prosecute the criminal case is going to go nowhere.

HOLA4414

True or not they are never going to be tested in a criminal court unless they can find living accomplices in the alleged crime.

Whether people like it or not Savile is dead and you can not prosecute a corpse under English law

They may get the opportunity to test this in court if the alleged victims target the BBC somehow. If this was a mass celeb child abuse ring then we have to assume that many involved are still alive.

HOLA4415

stormymonday.. I have just seen your edit.

I think this has just scratched the surface. Others will be accused and this will go to court/s. I think plenty will come out in court about JS when evidence is given on others.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Now i don't want to defend and alleged abuser but surely this is taking things a bit far:

Jimmy Savile's grave to be dismantled

Are we saying alleged paedos can't have gravestones now?!

The undertaker who dealt with his funeral last year said the star's family now wanted the triple headstone at Woodlands Cemetery to be taken down.

Maybe they are worried about vandalism or maybe they have been convinced by what they have been shown or maybe, just maybe they always knew he was a sick *******.

edit to highlight this was family request.

HOLA4418

CCC, You know some messed up women if you genuinely think 8 women would want to do this, I can accept you'll get the occasional nutter, but 8?

And these were young girls at the time. I think I'd reassess my position if I were you pal as you might be on the wrong side of this story...

i am on neither 'side' of this story. just trying to look at it from all potential angles. as for the occasional nutter ? burds do things like this all the time. it is incredibly common. and very often linked to famous people. look at footballers for example. clearly 'targeted' by mental burds all the time.

HOLA4419

Just for balance. From the Mail 2008. I guess they found a few now though.

And, while in interviews he is always at pains to stress that he has had many one-night stands, no one seems to have ever found a woman willing to admit to sleeping with him.

Tim Blackmore, who worked with him on Radio 1, offers the theory that he is simply not interested in sex.

"I went away with him all over the place, we would stay in hotels and so on, and not once did he ever express any kind of sexual interest in another person," he said.

HOLA4420

i am on neither 'side' of this story. just trying to look at it from all potential angles. as for the occasional nutter ? burds do things like this all the time. it is incredibly common. and very often linked to famous people. look at footballers for example. clearly 'targeted' by mental burds all the time.

Or it could be that footballers often assume everyone want's to have sex with them and so don't really understand "no"

One thing that often worries me on discussions of the very low conviction rate for rape is that they always imply the correct conviction rate should be 100%. That would be a scary world indeed

PS To add, In Saville's case i think his guilt seems pretty clear.

HOLA4421

Go back a page or two and listen to that audio clip ccc.

There is no doubt what he was doing then, and he knew he was being recorded.

I'm no bandwagon jumper, I came to the defence of one living person who was on one of the deleted threads who was being accused because he looked a wrong 'un. It was getting close to accusing every man who had ever worked in children's entertainment.

HOLA4422

CCC, You know some messed up women if you genuinely think 8 women would want to do this, I can accept you'll get the occasional nutter, but 8?

And these were young girls at the time. I think I'd reassess my position if I were you pal as you might be on the wrong side of this story...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

Also in February 1991 the four girls involved in the court trial admitted that the evidence they had given, which had led to Kiszko's arrest and conviction, was false and that they had lied for "a laugh" and because "At the time it was funny". Burke said she wished she had not said anything but refused to apologise, saying she did not think it would have gone as far as it did. Buckley said it was not Kiszko who had exposed himself to her and had not been stalking them, but that they had seen a taxi driver (not Ronald Castree) urinating behind a bush on the day of Molseed's murder. She also refused to apologise. Brown refused to make a statement. Hind was the most remorseful of the four, and said what they did was "Foolish but we were young" and had she appeared in court, she would have told the truth about Kiszko and not perjured herself, unlike her friends who committed perjury. She herself did not think Kiszko would be convicted.

Teenage girls wouldn't lie? Kiszko would have been at the end of noose for this! And they would have helped send him to the gallows, all for a bit of a laugh.

Crap like this clearly creates problem for people who have been abused.

HOLA4423

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

Teenage girls wouldn't lie? Kiszko would have been at the end of noose for this! And they would have helped send him to the gallows, all for a bit of a laugh.

Crap like this clearly creates problem for people who have been abused.

Kiszko only got out because it was discovered that he could not produce sperm - if he could, he may well have died in jail.

It destroyed his life. It destroyed his Mother's life.

HOLA4424

I'm no bandwagon jumper, I came to the defence of one living person who was on one of the deleted threads who was being accused because he looked a wrong 'un. It was getting close to accusing every man who had ever worked in children's entertainment.

If you're referring to the post I'm thinking of. There was no intent of any insinuation that person you 'defended' was a paedo.

edit: and if we're talking bandwagons, I've seen plenty of comments in OT on the subject of organised 'muslim' rape gangs which seemed totally up for damning entire groups on the basis of the activities of minorities within the groups. Ditto for the free speech business. Not so much fun when it's not Russians or Muslims clamping down on it.

HOLA4425

Try and catch the interview with the woman who was in his dressing room as a 14 year old, with two other girls. Up skirt groping + in the alcove ... Gary Glitter humping away.

If you take her at her word, just disgusting. Two points: she did tell before he died + it could be corroborated by the other girls. She seemed straightforward.

When it comes to sex, nutters abound, but the bitter experience is that trying to tell the truth is more difficult than we imagine. Decent people get crushed.

Archived