HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

If you read it, you might be surprised

http://publicintelligence.net/mahmoud-ahmadinejad-speech-to-un-general-assembly-transcript-september-22-2011/

Funny how the speech was reported by the BBC - not much about the content of the speech - funny that.

A very interesting speech. The way countries of the the world treat each other has shaped modern times. It is time to start a new world order. So much of what is wrong cannot be put right in the current failing system.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Such as?

Oh, but dontcha know? "The more educated you are, the more likely you are to be atheist."

Join the dots. ;)

Really? A high proportion of the R4 Oxbridge types that I've come across tend to be regular church goers (my line of work brings me into close contact with the'establishment').

(esp. Tories)

What did George Orwell say about CofE and the Tory party?

Edited by Arbitrage

HOLA4411

It really doesn't make much sense, I'm-a-dinnerjacket is right to be suspicious. All the people they water boarded and when they get the top guy they execute him on site rather then interrogating him. Wouldn't intelligence about future terrorist attacks and locations of terrorist groups be valuable information? Why didn't they use tranquilliser darts on the old guy, he would have gone done easy.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Really? A high proportion of the R4 Oxbridge types that I've come across tend to be regular church goers (my line of work brings me into close contact with the'establishment').

(esp. Tories)

What did George Orwell say about CofE and the Tory party?

I thought the only places where Sunday morning worship is still thriving, is in cute sleepy villlages where no athesit pleb can afford to live.?!

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417