House Price Crash Forum

I Can't Stand Adele

SHERWICK

HOLA441

and her whiny voice.

Every time she comes on the radio I have to change immediately.

IMHO, the only reason she's become famous is as a reaction to (the admittedly awful) X-Factor.

Anyway, I know I'm in a minority of one as she's soooo popular with everyone :rolleyes:

:)

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

and her whiny voice.

IMHO, the only reason she's become famous is as a reaction to (the admittedly awful) X-Factor.

Anyway, I know I'm in a minority of one as she's soooo popular with everyone :rolleyes:

:)

I'm with you on this one, I cant bear the sound of her, her voice/song makes you want to throw the wireless out the window.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Is she the one who says "I can't be effing do with it mate" to interviewers? Just lady of the moment I suppose. The fickleness of pop is even more violent than it used to be and a starlets career seems to be over in less than a few years nowadays while the next one is wheeled off the production line.

HOLA447

Is she the one who says "I can't be effing do with it mate" to interviewers? Just lady of the moment I suppose. The fickleness of pop is even more violent than it used to be and a starlets career seems to be over in less than a few years nowadays while the next one is wheeled off the production line.

Yep, I watched some interview with her and she comes across very Vicky Pollard.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Another over hyped average singer, will be gone in a couple of years in my opinion, James Blake is another pile of over hyped doo doo, I'd much rather listen to something original.

HOLA4410

Her voice - especially on that dismal record which was at number one recently - sounds a little to me like:

If you stood at one end of an L shaped corridor and she was round the corner, she makes a continuous noise a bit like a fog horn, which rises in intensity when she leans out and sings to you directly from round the corner, then it goes back to a sort of muffled whine the rest of the time when she hides again.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

and her whiny voice.

you haven't paid to listen, so why complain? If you wanna listen only to genres you like may I suggest you spend some money in the i-store? Bit rich whinging about a "whiner".

HOLA4415

you haven't paid to listen, so why complain? If you wanna listen only to genres you like may I suggest you spend some money in the i-store? Bit rich whinging about a "whiner".

If you pay the license fee you do ;)

Adele seems to be on bloody loop on R1..

HOLA4416

Is it because shes fat?

No. It's because she's shit and annoying with it.

I dont watch talent shows (dont watch much TV period) or read newspapers. I had no idea what she looked like until well over a year, maybe two, after I'd decided she was a whinny annoying person of very little talent. I think the first time I'd ever actually seen her was when I came across her in The Mash:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts-%26-entertainment/adele-created-by-'shit-women-go-on-about'-brainstorming-session-201104073699/

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Good voice.

Good selection of songs on the 2nd album.

Not your run of the mill plastic-look face or Vogue-like body shape.

Not keen on the talking voice, or personality, but I don't hear that on the album.

Let her have her 15 minutes you miserable old gits!

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Fat whiney word mispronouncing middle-of-the-road lovey dovey úbershite.

Aaaan then oiii chaaased payyyyvements

orrrrl the waaaayeeeyy tut foooooken' cheeep shoppe

chuck saaaaveloyyyys in meeee beeeeeg faaaat greeeesoy cake hooooole,

'cos aaaaaah loooove yoooooowwww,

dOOoo yooOOooowww loOOov a me toOOooOO?

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Fat whiney word mispronouncing middle-of-the-road lovey dovey úbershite.

Aaaan then oiii chaaased payyyyvements

orrrrl the waaaayeeeyy tut foooooken' cheeep shoppe

chuck saaaaveloyyyys in meeee beeeeeg faaaat greeeesoy cake hooooole,

'cos aaaaaah loooove yoooooowwww,

dOOoo yooOOooowww loOOov a me toOOooOO?

Has work from Elton dried up Bernie?

Archived