House Price Crash Forum

Women Over 40 Can't Find A Man To Date

The Masked Tulip

HOLA441
HOLA442

As a 30 year old male, I think I would rather date a 40 year old woman rather than a 30 old.

Less angst, more property, not likely to be nagging for babies, more experience <_<

Every year I age I get happier in my own skin. The same in a woman could be attractive.

HOLA443

Presumably these are women who want to date millionaire athletes with sports cars, big houses and with shopping as their main hobby. Oh, and a GSOH (not true, but put in to pretend they're not really that shallow).

Will have a listen (I'm assuming it's an hour and a quarter into this http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00yjxb8/Tony_Livesey_14_02_2011 to see if my prejudice is correct.

Edit - no, wrong! It's a male matchmaker who is saying this, and saying that for 45-50 women no men are interested in them. So men like younger women. Next week - bears sh*t in the woods. Worth a listen as the bloke is the one making the daft statements.

HOLA444

As a 30 year old male, I think I would rather date a 40 year old woman rather than a 30 old.

Less angst, more property, not likely to be nagging for babies, more experience <_<

Every year I age I get happier in my own skin. The same in a woman could be attractive.

I'm in my mid-20s and my girlfriend is in her 40s! All the things you list are definitely major attractions. I don't think I could date somebody my own age again!

HOLA445

Edit - no, wrong! It's a male matchmaker who is saying this, and saying that for 45-50 women no men are interested in them. So men like younger women. Next week - bears sh*t in the woods. Worth a listen as the bloke is the one making the daft statements.

True enough. Plus, of course, far more men than women drop dead before 50, IIRC, so there is always a surplus of single women once you get past 40 odd.

HOLA446

saying that for 45-50 women no men are interested in them. So men like younger women.

But what about these "cougars" that I've been hearing about? Aren't they at it like rabbits with an endless succession of young boy toys?

(I really must stop reading the News of the World!)

HOLA447
HOLA448

But what about these "cougars" that I've been hearing about? Aren't they at it like rabbits with an endless succession of young boy toys?

(I really must stop reading the News of the World!)

Their prevalence is a little overblown in my opinion.

HOLA449

I think its the same thing that happens to middle aged blokes who date young birds, their sex goes up so the same could be applied to women.

To me It's all cyclical - young birds often go for older blokes and older blokes go for younger birds...often young blokes miss out & older birds miss out...

HOLA4410

I wouldn't hesitate dating a woman in her early forties and in my mid twenties I met quite a few - one had an indoor swimming pool ;) IMO they are in better shape than alot of women in their 20s and 30s now. either divorcees who walked away with the house or driven business women who bought their house before rampant HPI set-in.

It's a good way for priced-out red blooded males to ride out the bubble while living well in comfort, rent and mortgage free (just pay most of the bills and meals out). It's win-win.

HOLA4411

Well I have banged a 58 year old before - so I am doing my thing for the cause.

As for older birds looking for 'dates' ? Perhaps they are going at things the wrong way around ? Why not start off just trying for casual sex ? Because I think we all know that most men love that. Then from there they can see if they actually like a bloke/vice versa and let it just happen in a nice relaxed way ?

Heading straight in for the 'Dates/relationship' stuff puts too much pressure on IMO. Just have a bit of filthy fun to start off with and see where it heads.

Of course many would say they don't want the other person thinking of them as easy or a slag or whatever. However at 40 years old ?! I think everyone is past the point of worrying about that. If you are a 40 year old that doesnt know the opposite sex likes a bit of random no strings attached fun stuff - then you must have been living in a cave !!

Disclaimer - I am not a relationship advisor and if anyone follows the advice above and gets called a slut dont blame me.

HOLA4412

Well I have banged a 58 year old before - so I am doing my thing for the cause.

As for older birds looking for 'dates' ? Perhaps they are going at things the wrong way around ? Why not start off just trying for casual sex ? Because I think we all know that most men love that. Then from there they can see if they actually like a bloke/vice versa and let it just happen in a nice relaxed way ?

Heading straight in for the 'Dates/relationship' stuff puts too much pressure on IMO. Just have a bit of filthy fun to start off with and see where it heads.

Of course many would say they don't want the other person thinking of them as easy or a slag or whatever. However at 40 years old ?! I think everyone is past the point of worrying about that. If you are a 40 year old that doesnt know the opposite sex likes a bit of random no strings attached fun stuff - then you must have been living in a cave !!

Disclaimer - I am not a relationship advisor and if anyone follows the advice above and gets called a slut dont blame me.

Surely a curiousity thing - you doing a Rooney perhaps? :lol:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Surely a curiousity thing - you doing a Rooney perhaps? :lol:

Actually just had a thought I didn't actually bang her. She just 'serviced' me in a pub toilet after the football. Classy.

Not really a curiosity thing - I have just had a few older birds and they generally get filthier with age. Boredom I suppose. The more you do things the more you need to try new stuff to keep it interesting ? That is what I reckon anyway.

Anyway she didn't disappoint. And the amusing/frightening thing is she was telling me whilst doing it that she worked in a GUM clinic and shouldn't really be doing this sort of stuff with strangers she had only known for about 2 hours.:o

I suppose it's that thing with Doctors and nurses - many of them smoke like chimneys and drink serious bevvy - even though they tell people daily to do the opposite.

that's totally realistic then

:lol:. Very true.

HOLA4418

Actually just had a thought I didn't actually bang her. She just 'serviced' me in a pub toilet after the football. Classy.

Not really a curiosity thing - I have just had a few older birds and they generally get filthier with age. Boredom I suppose. The more you do things the more you need to try new stuff to keep it interesting ? That is what I reckon anyway.

Anyway she didn't disappoint. And the amusing/frightening thing is she was telling me whilst doing it that she worked in a GUM clinic and shouldn't really be doing this sort of stuff with strangers she had only known for about 2 hours.:o

I suppose it's that thing with Doctors and nurses - many of them smoke like chimneys and drink serious bevvy - even though they tell people daily to do the opposite.

:lol:. Very true.

Was it this one :unsure:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

:lol: I understand she's not fussy, always a plus point for me.

Now here's a woman of 64 I'd happily become a "boy toy" for.

alison_steadman.jpg

You slag.

I also fear you may just have turned this into a fanciable older women thread. I will demur for now as it's work time but I'm sure ccc will oblige.

HOLA4424

You slag.

I also fear you may just have turned this into a fanciable older women thread. I will demur for now as it's work time but I'm sure ccc will oblige.

It would be rude not to reply.

65b years old. Still pretty hot. Saw her on TV recently and she still has a cheeky wee dirty chat side to her. Hot.

helen%2Bmirren.jpg

HOLA4425

Archived