House Price Crash Forum

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

HOLA441
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

The thing you have to remember about dating sites is all those stories you hear about nutty woman and nutty men who played around, cheated or mentally screwed people you know during their marriages... pretty much most of them end up on dating sites...

The only true karma then is when a nasty male divorcee ends up shacking up with a nasty female divorcee.

HOLA443
HOLA444

The thing you have to remember about dating sites is all those stories you hear about nutty woman and nutty men who played around, cheated or mentally screwed people you know during their marriages... pretty much most of them end up on dating sites...

The only true karma then is when a nasty male divorcee ends up shacking up with a nasty female divorcee.

Someone should set up a dating site where you can get references from previous partners.

HOLA445

Someone should set up a dating site where you can get references from previous partners.

That's Facebook isn't it? Going by the amount of domestics that are carried out in public status updates.

HOLA446

Facinating thread this, plus the links too.

I think I have acquired an ability to spot this sort of person pretty quickly. I think my Other Half does too, even more so

A friend of mine started dating someone, and my Other Half said to me, within only a few minutes of meeting this person that there was something about them that wasn't quite right. My friend, rather sadly, ended up in quite mess (emotionally and financially) by the time it was all over, and it turns out this person had quite a history too (Link. Despite the article talking of a love affiar, she was actually a call girl and the other person in the article was a regular).

It's possible to spot because you can see that the emotions expressed by these people on meeting them are not fully genuine (rather than just nerves) i.e. there's something to suggest that it's an elabourate act or game, and it makes my skin crawl.

Not everyone is like this thankfully.

Am I missing the point here, or your friend is Ralph Fiennes?

HOLA447
HOLA448
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA449

I've just found the woman from hell in a dating ad. Read it first before continuing. If you haven;'t already thrown up, then sit down, make sure you haven't eaten recently, and follow the second link...

http://www.mingles.com/member/rednkgirl1987.htm

http://www.canadiancrc.com/newspaper_articles/AP_Missouri_Woman_gets_8_years_prison_plot_steal_baby_27AUG08.aspx

The article misses one important point. They tried to kill the girl by snapping her neck. Fortunately they failed.

HOLA4410

I've just found the woman from hell in a dating ad. Read it first before continuing. If you haven;'t already thrown up, then sit down, make sure you haven't eaten recently, and follow the second link...

http://www.canadiancrc.com/newspaper_articles/AP_Missouri_Woman_gets_8_years_prison_plot_steal_baby_27AUG08.aspx

The article misses one important point. They tried to kill the girl by snapping her neck. Fortunately they failed.

:blink::o

How do you know it is the same woman, BTW?

HOLA4411

Nevermind - long distance relationships rarely work and she is a bit on the young side for you :P

HOLA4412

I'd read some more of this thread, the other night, and sat down with a drink and pondered the topic of relationships with women and concluded that if you move in with a female partner you can end up with brain damage. I recalled some great intellect, of the past, citing this as a reason not to and tried to think who'd said it.

Then the realisation dawned. That's right, too much of this sort of thinking could leave you, dressed in faded sportswear, stood in a room of your mother's old dresses telling a TV reporter you can't marry because women give you brain damage. :blink:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Am I missing the point here, or your friend is Ralph Fiennes?

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I've never met the actor.

The story is that a friend of mine started dating a woman (my Other Half reckoned within about 5 minutes of meeting her she was certifiably mad).

After about a year of abuse and generally having his life recked by this woman my friend finally left her, he also found out the lurid details of her history, firstly she was a hooker, and that the actor was one of her regulars.

The story reported in the newspaper is incorrect, it wasn't a love affair, as part of their liasons she had wrapped the actor round her finger, rather like my friend (although my friend wasn't just meeting her for a "massage" with an envelope of cash, he was living with her), into believing that he was in love with her.

I can't really divulge too much more, but this woman systematically tried to separate my friend from all his friends and family by a devious and complex web of lies. I think it all began to unravel when my friend called me one day to ask if I had been making nasty phone calls to this woman (she said I had been), and I said that I had an itemised phone bill and he was more than welcome to look at the call log.

It was quite clear there was nobody this woman would not hurt for money or personal gain (she left my friend tens of thousands of pounds in debt and even stole his last pay cheque), in terms of crazyness, and an ability to drive some men to willingly self destruct on her behalf, she was the mothership.

* EDIT * Admittedly she didn't try to steal a baby like the lady posted by CoreValue, although I think that's only because she hadn't yet been offered money to do so.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

He has a penchant for Eastern European girls.

Ukraines? Czechs? Poles? Hungarians? Latvians? Can't really fault him there.

I went on a date with a POF lady a few weeks back. For a few weeks we had been exchanging emails and texts which, of course, got more and more raunchy.

In email I wrote a fantasy scenario which especially got her turned on and so, when we met for the date, after the usual boring formal discussion she began to tell me how excited she got reading the fantasy that I had sent her.

She repeated it to me almost word for word and said that she would love to enact that. At which point, putting the icing on the cake, she concluded repeating it to me by saying:

"I would loveto be dressed like that and open my front door for my ex!".

A moment of pause from myself. I stared at her. Waited. Expecting her to realise what she had just said.

I wait some more.

Nothing.

I then asked her if she realised what she had just said. She looked blank.

So I told her that she was on a date with myself and had just said that she would love to enact a sexual fantasy, which I had made up and written, with her ex. That she had told me that she wanted to enact one of MY sexual fantasies with her ex.

Again, blank.

I got up and left.

Edit: typo.

HOLA4419

This new smartphone app - Tinder - looks like it will have a big ramp up. Loads of press about it currently.

Basically, it links into Facebook (BIG sigh - you have to have a FB profile with photos on) and allows you to say whether you want to have sex with someone or not... or something like that. If the other person also says the same about you then the app pairs you up.

Sounds like it will have the same appeal as FB - people wanting validation?

I Spent 4 Hours Looking For Casual Sex With Women My Age Without Even Putting Any Trousers On

Only 4 hours!?

HOLA4420

Ukraines? Czechs? Poles? Hungarians? Latvians? Can't really fault him there.

I went on a date with a POF lady a few weeks back. For a few weeks we had been exchanging emails and texts which, of course, got more and more raunchy.

In email I wrote a fantasy scenario which especially got her turned on and so, when we met for the date, after the usual boring formal discussion she began to tell me how excited she got reading the fantasy that I had sent her.

She repeated it to me almost word for word and said that she would love to enact that. At which point, putting the icing on the cake, she concluded repeating it to me by saying:

"I would loveto be dressed like that and open my front door for my ex!".

A moment of pause from myself. I stared at her. Waited. Expecting her to realise what she had just said.

I wait some more.

Nothing.

I then asked her if she realised what she had just said. She looked blank.

So I told her that she was on a date with myself and had just said that she would love to enact a sexual fantasy, which I had made up and written, with her ex. That she had told me that she wanted to enact one of MY sexual fantasies with her ex.

Again, blank.

I got up and left.

Edit: typo.

Her Ex might have been a bird, you should have rolled with it.:lol:

HOLA4421

Her Ex might have been a bird, you should have rolled with it.:lol:

:D

I got an email this week from a plump 50 something who simply asked "Are you my Mr. Grey?" - actually it is fascinating just how many women on dating sites mention 'Mr. Grey' in their profiles or in email. Says a lot IMPO. I digress.

So I reply - out of politeness and not out of interest in Ms. Plump - pointing out that I have my own riding crop and know more about spanking than 'Mr. Grey'.

To which I get a reply saying that I am disturbed. Yes, that was it - a one liner saying I am disturbed even though she had contacted me asking me if I could be, for her, some fictional sadist. You couldn't make it up.

Years ago I would have just let such passive aggressive attacks to fester and wallow in hurt but I know how to deal with passive aggressive females these days. I simply responded pointing out that I could say that she was fat but that I wouldn't.

I imagine she will now complain and I will find my profile deleted next time I try to log on.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Do you get to exchange them within 14 days like at Argos?

What is wrong with the Polish ladies?

I went out with this Polish woman for about 9 months. She had bags and bags of baggage and the relationship eventually fizzled out. I finished it and she has stalked me ever since! Simply cannot take rejection. She even sent a load of offensive material to my Mother (who has liver cancer :angry: )

She has even gotten a few of her mad polish friends to try and cyber stalk me as well......

HOLA4425

I went out with this Polish woman for about 9 months. She had bags and bags of baggage and the relationship eventually fizzled out. I finished it and she has stalked me ever since! Simply cannot take rejection. She even sent a load of offensive material to my Mother (who has liver cancer :angry: )

She has even gotten a few of her mad polish friends to try and cyber stalk me as well......

I had one contact me on POF and she was obsessed with teeth - kept sending me emails wanting to see photos of my teeth. In the end I told her that I thought she had some tooth fetish and, thankfully, she then blocked me. Very strange.

Archived