House Price Crash Forum

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

HOLA441

Another trick from some guy I read or heard (might have been the same guy) was inviting girls to meet him for drinks at a certain time or place, but inviting maybe six girls! so when they show up the "guy is going to try and lay me" game is off the table, and he is the one in charge, but he lets THEM mingle to see which ones are up for hooking up with other girls. I have not done this, and didn`t even think of it until this Pick -up guy brought it to my attention.

That is a good one. They assume he is interested in them and think "Oh hell, let's go on a date and see how it goes" but when they turn up and see the other women they get super competitive. One who might not have been that interested could, through ego and vanity, become ultra keen to be the one to get him. Hmm, interesting technique.

Does Simon Cowell use this on his boating hols?

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

some of these guys force you to think about women and meeting them in different ways, and I think that is good.

Some of the advice is very good - like not being a "nice guy" - e.g. doormat. Always having a full diary. Leaving X days before calling. Not trying to pick up women where they expect to be picked up - clubs, pubs etc. Much of it is basic marketing psychology although seemingly unknown to many men.

Some of the "game" type PUA stuff works - sexual talk, negs, early physical contact etc. I dont believe in NLP much but talking more slowly in a lower register is more alpha than sounding like Jeff Goldblum on speed. Some is a placebo but works coz it just gets men talking to women, not being so nervous, not worrying about knockbacks, and giving them some basic tools.

HOLA443

One of the best transformations I've ever seen, she's literally gone from a wildebeest to a hot chick

Still tragically ginger though! :o

HOLA444
Guest TheBlueCat

I think i am a bit of both. I imagine lots of blokes are.

Yes, which is why I think the whole alpha/beta categorisation is crap. There are maybe a few men out there who are always one or the other but the reality is that most of us change our personality to suit the situation.

HOLA445
HOLA446

[/b]

Now that you mention knowing UK PUA type guys, didn`t you have a bad experience with them that has clouded your opinion on all this kind of stuff? The way I look at it is, if someone has an idea that they claim is working, I will review my ideas in light of that, some of these guys force you to think about women and meeting them in different ways, and I think that is good.

Not a bad experience per se, just met most of them and seen it's mostly a bunch of losers who can't get chicks but can spout theory all day long and sell lots of e-books/cds.

David Deangelo is in the 0.01% of people involved in game who I believe might actually be for real. I'm not a skeptic about game at all, you're misunderstanding me, I just believe it's been hijacked by money hungry charlatans who can't do it themselves, let alone teach. I met "MPUAs" who couldn't approach girls unless they were shitfaced charging 500 quid for a 4 hour 1-on-1 workshop ffs.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

That is a good one. They assume he is interested in them and think "Oh hell, let's go on a date and see how it goes" but when they turn up and see the other women they get super competitive. One who might not have been that interested could, through ego and vanity, become ultra keen to be the one to get him. Hmm, interesting technique.

Does Simon Cowell use this on his boating hols?

That`s part of it, but he has moved it up a level, he doesn`t want one girl to be into him, he wants two or three to be into each other and him. He accepts that some girls won`t want to go beyond the drinks and a laugh bit, and some will immediately leave when they suss what is going on, their "hottie halo" wilting as they go :lol: That is fine with him, because they are not the girls he wants, he is screening them very directly. He said that you need to be 100% congruent and secure with doing this, it really needs to be who you are or you are going to get girls kicking off and making a scene, but they won`t if the guy just has zero tolerance for this behaviour, they can leave or stay but drama is not allowed. Presumably he just got so good at picking girls up one at a time that he decided to spice things up a bit. The "we" are having drinks is a bit cheeky because most girls who get approached will assume the guy is into them as you say, and the "we" means friends and he is single, but nothing ventured nothing gained as they say?

HOLA4411

That`s part of it, but he has moved it up a level, he doesn`t want one girl to be into him, he wants two or three to be into each other and him. He accepts that some girls won`t want to go beyond the drinks and a laugh bit, and some will immediately leave when they suss what is going on, their "hottie halo" wilting as they go :lol: That is fine with him, because they are not the girls he wants, he is screening them very directly. He said that you need to be 100% congruent and secure with doing this, it really needs to be who you are or you are going to get girls kicking off and making a scene, but they won`t if the guy just has zero tolerance for this behaviour, they can leave or stay but drama is not allowed. Presumably he just got so good at picking girls up one at a time that he decided to spice things up a bit. The "we" are having drinks is a bit cheeky because most girls who get approached will assume the guy is into them as you say, and the "we" means friends and he is single, but nothing ventured nothing gained as they say?

Please find out this guys name.

HOLA4412

There was a gossip story a few months ago - either on blindgossip or crazydaysandnights - about some Hollywood actor who apparently had half a dozen women he was interested in come to his hotel suite in Vegas.

Allegedly the women were shown into one room of his suite - by his minders - and told that if they wanted to stay they had to remove all clothing, and leave all their belongings including smartphones in that room, and go into the next room where the star was.

Apparently all the girls stripped naked and went in to see the actor.

HOLA4413

p.s here's an MPUA David Shade, this picture was taken at a conference he did on threesomes, with the developers of RSD.

The super hot bisexual he uses to pick up other super hot bisexuals is pictured

D6TobHz.png

Well, he definately looks shady, but I just checked, and there was a series of cd`s by David Deangelo called "Interviews with dating gurus" where David picks the brains of various guys (and girls) about pick up, dating and all the other stuff, how to dress etc. and David Shade is in there. Long time since I have listened to it, but I found the David Deangelo products in general to be high quality and good value. There is another guy, Brent, who popped up at that first seminar, and then seemed to twig that there was a big market for the "knowledge" after David D. probably became a millionaire, but Brent is right on the money about a lot of things IMO. Are we saying D.S is a bit of a chancer?

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Well, he definately looks shady, but I just checked, and there was a series of cd`s by David Deangelo called "Interviews with dating gurus" where David picks the brains of various guys (and girls) about pick up, dating and all the other stuff, how to dress etc. and David Shade is in there. Long time since I have listened to it, but I found the David Deangelo products in general to be high quality and good value. There is another guy, Brent, who popped up at that first seminar, and then seemed to twig that there was a big market for the "knowledge" after David D. probably became a millionaire, but Brent is right on the money about a lot of things IMO. Are we saying D.S is a bit of a chancer?

Even David Deangelo married a woman who looks like a tranny

Pictured with his 10

pagan3.png

and his previous LTR

n6205658642694696690565.jpg

Very very very few of these guys are getting high quality women like they claim.

With 2 exceptions I know of, multimillionaire author Neil Strauss (weird that eh) and Robert Beck - uk MPUA

HOLA4416

There was a gossip story a few months ago - either on blindgossip or crazydaysandnights - about some Hollywood actor who apparently had half a dozen women he was interested in come to his hotel suite in Vegas.

Allegedly the women were shown into one room of his suite - by his minders - and told that if they wanted to stay they had to remove all clothing, and leave all their belongings including smartphones in that room, and go into the next room where the star was.

Apparently all the girls stripped naked and went in to see the actor.

Sounds about right, they are already sold on the power and the fame, Cowell could easily get away with this stuff, it wasn`t him was it? They say Bill Wyman used to look out of the hotel window when fans were gathered down in the street shouting up to them, and say to his roadie, her, her...and...her, and the roadie would go down and tell them that they were invited up to Bill`s room for "drinks". According to biographies and stuff I have read about the Stones girls would form a line along the hotel corridor, two maybe three girls, to wait their turn for a good poke from Wyman, now that is quite impressive, beats standing at the bar taking knock back after knock back :lol:

One of the PUA guys I read had adopted the Hollywood A-lister mindset, he had an IGP (ideal girl profile) in his mind, and the belief that this type of girl wanted him all the time, would immediately want to go home with him on sight (many women would do this for Cruise or Clooney given the chance, but not necessarily for even a hot bloke from the pub? The star has something extra, more appealing about him?) and his mindset was that they were already sold on him, all he had to do was go along with, or schedule the hook-up. That mind set is very far removed from the ordinary bloke that blows his horn at girls because they have a short skirt on or something?

HOLA4417

Even David Deangelo married a woman who looks like a tranny

Pictured with his 10

pagan3.png

and his previous LTR

n6205658642694696690565.jpg

Very very very few of these guys are getting high quality women like they claim.

With 2 exceptions I know of, multimillionaire author Neil Strauss (weird that eh) and Robert Beck - uk MPUA

2nd one looks like David Cameron`s wife. Who is the guy in the stripped shirt?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Please find out this guys name.

Looking at the back of that David D, seminar cover the names of the guys interviewed are Orion, Eric, Rick (Rick H,?, it might have been him who hooked up with multiple women at one time) Riker and Brent (none of the stuff I have mentioned was Brent, although I like his free e-mails and general ideas) You might know these guys? Should be easy enough to search for them as seminar guests of Deangelo?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Looking at the back of that David D, seminar cover the names of the guys interviewed are Orion, Eric, Rick (Rick H,?, it might have been him who hooked up with multiple women at one time) Riker and Brent (none of the stuff I have mentioned was Brent, although I like his free e-mails and general ideas) You might know these guys? Should be easy enough to search for them as seminar guests of Deangelo?

Apparently Rick is billed as the master of bisexual pickups so I guess that's the one.

This douchebag?

HOLA4422

Sounds about right, they are already sold on the power and the fame, Cowell could easily get away with this stuff, it wasn`t him was it? They say Bill Wyman used to look out of the hotel window when fans were gathered down in the street shouting up to them, and say to his roadie, her, her...and...her, and the roadie would go down and tell them that they were invited up to Bill`s room for "drinks". According to biographies and stuff I have read about the Stones girls would form a line along the hotel corridor, two maybe three girls, to wait their turn for a good poke from Wyman, now that is quite impressive, beats standing at the bar taking knock back after knock back :lol:

Eddie Shah has just given an interview on Fivelive about young women who chased pop stars in the 60s and 70s being responsible for their actions - and Fivelive has gone ape sh*t over this.

HOLA4423

Apparently Rick is billed as the master of bisexual pickups so I guess that's the one.

This douchebag?

:lol: You don`t like these guys do you? There is an element of the body language and the eyes rolling that says he is just making it up on the hoof, but also something about him that is probably quite confident around women, he strikes me as the type of guy who used to get stood up, drinks thrown at him, slapped :lol: etc, and learned to power through and not give a f*uck, thereby becoming more powerful than the chicks? Brent is the guy on the right, and I guess it is obvious that chicks dig him probably? I think Brent`s ideas are very interesting ( and no I don`t work or pimp for these guys)

HOLA4424

Eddie Shah has just given an interview on Fivelive about young women who chased pop stars in the 60s and 70s being responsible for their actions - and Fivelive has gone ape sh*t over this.

Interesting, it seems that we just can`t allow girls and women who are past puberty to be sexual in the way they want, it has to be some blokes fault.

HOLA4425

Archived