House Price Crash Forum

Labour Electioneering Campaign

bomberbrown

HOLA441

Door bell goes. I go to the door and theres a man with a clip board in front of me.

Him: "Hello, I'm from the Labour Party and I was wondering how you will be voting this general election"

Me: PAUSES. Is this real???? "I'm certainly not voting for you guys!"

Him: "Ok...... thanks etc.." (I think he might have been getting used to the response by now??)

That has really made my day!!!!! I know it's simple, but it really has. laugh.gif

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Door bell goes. I go to the door and theres a man with a clip board in front of me.

Him: "Hello, I'm from the Labour Party and I was wondering how you will be voting this general election"

Him: "Ok...... thanks etc.." (I think he might have been getting used to the response by now??)

That has really made my day!!!!! I know it's simple, but it really has. laugh.gif

No chance of such simple pleasures around here in LD/Tory marginal .

It'd almost be worth moving :P .

HOLA446

you said EXACTLY what I said to a labour canvaseer last year; around the time of the expenses scandal. His response when I said 'Im certainly not voting for labour' was 'you should be ashamed', as he ran off my front drive...

• 4 weeks later...
HOLA447

you said EXACTLY what I said to a labour canvaseer last year; around the time of the expenses scandal. His response when I said 'Im certainly not voting for labour' was 'you should be ashamed', as he ran off my front drive...

You should have called after him: "Actually i'm not, i'm very proud!"

:lol:

HOLA448

I think my first response would be:

"when your party can pull together the spine to actually announce a general election, come back and then I'll tell you who I'm going to vote for".

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Tell them that you are going to vote labour because Labour are the only party that is commited to removing darkies from the Middle East and returning it back to the Christians who come with gifts of peace, freedom, and democracy in exchange for a few hundred thousand civilian lives.

HOLA4414

in years gone by, i would have been that labour canvasser. never again will i help any political party. spent years helping them to oust the tories only for labour to break my heart by continuing with tory policies.

i'm hoping that we get labour canvassers round our house closer to the election so i can give them a peice of my mind.

HOLA4415
Guest absolutezero

Tell them that you are going to vote labour because Labour are the only party that is commited to removing darkies from the Middle East and returning it back to the Christians who come with gifts of peace, freedom, and democracy in exchange for a few hundred thousand civilian lives.

Bitter and twisted, much?

HOLA4416

Archived