House Price Crash Forum

White House:- Gordon, We Told You 5 Times.....

Mega

HOLA441
HOLA442

Is it just me or did the UN look pretty empty when Gordon finally got his chance for a chat at the UN?

The BBC get slammed a lot on this forum but I thought that their subtle pictures of empty seats when Gordon was speaking said more than all of their commentary combined.

HOLA443
HOLA444

The one thing to learn in politics is not to be seen mixing with losers and mingers.

Wasn't The One Eyed Gordo snubbed by Obama just after election too.

For a democratic country it doesn't look good to be chummy with unelected tyrants like Brown and Mugabe.

EDIT: Forgot, Mugabe was elected

HOLA445

"In two interviews , Brown was forced for the first time to field questions about his health. "My sight is not at all deteriorating," he told NBC."

Is that because he is completely blind already?

HOLA446
"In two interviews , Brown was forced for the first time to field questions about his health. "My sight is not at all deteriorating," he told NBC."

Is that because he is completely blind already?

Just his speech then :lol:

HOLA447
Is it just me or did the UN look pretty empty when Gordon finally got his chance for a chat at the UN?

The BBC get slammed a lot on this forum but I thought that their subtle pictures of empty seats when Gordon was speaking said more than all of their commentary combined.

Thats because gadaffi droned on for hours this morning, although he only had 15min slot. The chair didnt had the guts to kick him off. So everyone had left by the time brown got his posponed slot

HOLA448
Guest The Relaxation Suite

It just gets worse and worse. Another massive snub for Brown delivered by Britain's "best friend and closest ally". I don't know. The British have to adjust to their new place in the world. Look at Trident - the perfect symbol of a nation in decline.

HOLA449

It's saying something when it's kinder to the public show an empty seat rather than his grotesque, gurning, lock jawed countenance.

If tomorrows papers are to be believed he is now going to pay the price for his duplicitous then spineless involvement with al-Megrahi.

HOLA4410
"I keep going. I have got a job to do. I have got work to do. We have got to meet this challenge."

Our pro-plus prime minister never takes a break or gives us one.

He is mentally ill. No leader on earth should be desperate enough to come out with that claptrap. He has no control, he is out of his depth.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
the prime minister replied: "I am healthy and I am very fit. I run a lot to keep fit and I will continue to keep fit.

Yes, I've always thought he cracked off a few k's each day to maintain that Adonine physique. Your bum in a tin can, Gordon.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Thats because gadaffi droned on for hours this morning, although he only had 15min slot. The chair didnt had the guts to kick him off. So everyone had left by the time brown got his posponed slot

Obama to Gaddaffi

"Hay bro, just keepa sqawking and time out Brun for a laff"

Gaddaffi

"Eh Wat amma going say for an hour and e haff"

Obama

"Any oll shit Bro, it dont matta, just clear the hall"

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
A diplomat in New York said Mr Brown's decision to send 10 per cent of Britain's stock of swine flu vaccine to the Third World last week, matching a similar pledge by Mr Obama, was a last ditch attempt to persuade the President to agree to a face-to-face meeting.

Great use of public funds there Gordon. Sums up exactly what Brown (and Labour) are about. Spend public money (in this case a 'mere' £23m) with gay abandon on vanity projects or to further their own interests.

HOLA4417

I fear your praise of the BBC is misplaced.

I doubt that would of been BBC footage, BBC may have broadcast it, but if that was the only footage they were given of Brown's speech, then they didnt exactly have much choice.

The fact that you noticed it was different from the BBC's normal coverage does speak volumes though ;)

HOLA4418

Credit to Obama for this one..........it's good to see whatever airhead jokes like Bono think he realises Brown is an unelected, dishonest, vicious incompetent.

While Libya is a lot to do with this you would have to expect a few people over the Atlantic took the 'it started in America' drivel and doublespeak to heart.

HOLA4419

‘Get in the real world. People are saying it is my fault and that I caused the recession. They are wrong. It is not my fault.

‘It did not start in Britain, it started in America. We have had low interest rates and low inflation. Every other recession in Britain has been created by high interest rates and high inflation. That has not happened under me.’

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Daily Mash:

OBAMA TO MEET BULGARIAN DEPUTY SPORTS MINISTER

PRESIDENT Obama has cleared his schedule for a high level meeting with Bulgaria's deputy minister for sport

Mr Obama will meet Ivan Lekov at the United Nations later today to discuss Bulgaria's drive to improve table tennis facilities for the under 14s.

It is only the eighth time the two men have met, with the White House stressing the president wanted to work with the Bulgarian department of sport to ensure there was a new or nearly new ping-pong table in every village within five years.

Meanwhile Mr Brown last night attempted to sneak into Mr Obama's suite at the Plaza Hotel dressed as a Swedish massage therapist, but was easily spotted by secret service agents.

As he was dragged away and his blonde wig fell to the floor, Mr Brown shouted: "But I'm the World Statesman of the Year!

"ASK BONO!"

HOLA4422

Snubs all round, Brownhole obviously didn't miss most of Gaddafi's speech in the end after all. :lol:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/a...8EVgENRyIfDV1-w

Brown to miss Gaddafi's UN speech

(UKPA) – 18 hours ago

Gordon Brown has hit out at Colonel Gaddafi's handling of the Lockerbie row - and indicated he would not be attending his speech to the United Nations.

HOLA4423

It's a pity that Brown when interviewed, was only asked about his eyesight. What a pity the most obvious question was missed... Prime Minister, are you mentally ill?

Catch 22 really.

As Mulder would say...the evidence is out there.

Still, getting back to the original question. If his eyesight is okay, how is it that he writes like a five year old with a crayon? Not only that, but his spelling and grammar is awful.

No way would I joke at another persons disability. I have known people with severe eyesight problems, yet their writing is completely normal. Here we have a prime Minister, "a man of towering intellect" who writes like an idiot.

When this truly dreadful Prime Minister is finally booted out of office watch the Press and those "in the know" finally come out of their shells. The violent behaviour at Number 10, the bullying rages, the depressions, the manic outbursts and insane policy decisions will all be revealed in detail. "Of course we knew about it all along but dare not report it for fear of being ostracised".

It's almost as if we are living in a parallel universe right now. We have a deranged nutcase running this country, truly believing he is a great leader and has saved the World. All the while the sycophants in his party applaud him for his efforts. The BBC, with "Toenails" Robinson and the equally useless Marr sucking up to him carry on the deceit at every opportunity.

I truly despair.

HOLA4424
When this truly dreadful Prime Minister is finally booted out of office watch the Press and those "in the know" finally come out of their shells. .... "Of course we knew about it all along but dare not report it for fear of being ostracised".

Which is the point Guido Fawkes has been making over and over about journos regarding the troughing and expenses

HOLA4425

Archived