• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
you too. Mr Small.

So being a cephalopod makes you an expert?

"The octopus' *****, made by the male's third arm on the right, is called hectocotylus and is detachable. Mating can last two hours for several times, and the male introduces the hectocotylus into the gills' cavity where it deposes the spermatophores (pouches filled with millions of sperm cells), but the partners keep the distance. Partners recognize each other through smell and touch. During the mating, the male loses its hectocotylus, but till the next season, he will regenerate a new one."

HOLA446
HOLA447

"The octopus' *****, made by the male's third arm on the right, is called hectocotylus and is detachable. Mating can last two hours for several times, and the male introduces the hectocotylus into the gills' cavity where it deposes the spermatophores (pouches filled with millions of sperm cells), but the partners keep the distance. Partners recognize each other through smell and touch. During the mating, the male loses its hectocotylus, but till the next season, he will regenerate a new one."

gotta be said, leaving your p*nis behind on the pillow is a novelty to most girls...

HOLA448
It's probably easier to say for her to the man before they first have sex, look, you won't make me orgasm, no one can.
I couldn't say where she's coming' from,

But I just met a lady named Dinah-Moe Humm

She stroll on over, say look here, bum,

I got a forty dollar bill say you can't make me cum

(Y'jes can't do it)

She made a bet with her sister who's a little dumb

She could prove it any time all men was scum ...

Of course, discounting the realisation that I've sat in the pub many a lunchtime (proper lunchtime ... Timeslip: dimple glasses, kipper ties, sossidgebeanzan'chipsrollan'buttah an' ... four pints of Watney's and 17 JPS, then jump into the Rover 2K and head back back to the "office") assisting blocked "journalists " to create precisely this sort of reader's letter ...

I think it's remarkably sweet and rather hyperanxious of this young girl to actually give a ..deposit .. about what he thinks. I mean, what's she got to lose?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

What the feck r u talking about?!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Isn't this usually....

"You are the worst most evil awful man on the planet. You are not half the man of any other man I know nor as good as ny of my friend's men. I want your house, your car, your money, your balls and I want them for the rest of your life - now get out! Btw, I faked all my orgasms!"

It comes about 4 to 7 years after...

"You are the most wonderful, special man I have ever met, you stimulate me in ways I never imagined and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I do love you!"

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
My story (I have an American wife) has gone from Mile High Club to "what happened in England-I have a urinary tract infection?" Is that feckin bad or what?

Isn't that usually followed by the missus raiding the joint bank account, changing the locks and telling you that you can only talk to her via her lawyer?

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
What the feck r u talking about?!

He bascally said that Si1 gets his end away for just one day a year, but he gets to do it several times for two hours at a time. What a day. Respect to the Cluthu!

HOLA4425
He bascally said that Si1 gets his end away for just one day a year, but he gets to do it several times for two hours at a time. What a day. Respect to the Cluthu!

I sorta guessed that, but thought since I started the slandering I could hardly complain...!

Archived