House Price Crash Forum

Kids Throw Bleach In Womans Face

KingBingo

HOLA441

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/B...ry_Potter_Movie

Police are hunting a group of youths who threw bleach on a woman in front of her family after she asked them to be quiet during a screening of the new Harry Potter film.

Row broke out during screening of the new Harry Potter film

The 46-year-old woman was watching the movie with her husband and two children at a cinema when she asked the group of five or six teenagers, including at least one girl, to stop making a noise.

After the film, two of the group followed the family into a nearby restaurant and threw bleach over the woman's head and back, leaving her needing hospital treatment for burns to her skin and possible permanent damage to her eyes.

West Yorkshire Police described the attack as "completely unwarranted" and said the consequences could have been much worse.

A spokesman said the woman asked the youths to be quiet after they began making a noise during Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at the Vue cinema in Kirkstall Road, Leeds on Sunday.

As the family left the cinema at about 7.30pm and went to a nearby Frankie & Benny's restaurant, some of the group shouted abuse at them from a small white or silver hatchback.

It was a deliberate act, designed to cause pain and injury and it was totally unprovoked and unnecessary.

Detective Inspector Richard Baildon, West Yorkshire Police

Around 15 minutes later, two of the youths entered the restaurant and threw the bleach over the woman before running to the car, which was parked on Greenhow Road.

A witness who wished to remain anonymous told Sky News: "The whole restaurant seemed to be in panic. The family were left absolutely traumatised. The staff at Frankie and Benny's did what they could to help but everybody was in shock."

The mother was taken to Leeds General Infirmary for treatment to burns to her skin and later released but is still being assessed to discover if her eyes have been permanently damaged.

Police said one of the attackers was described as a light-skinned, mixed-race man, about 19 years old, 6ft tall and of an athletic build. He had short, dark-brown hair and was wearing a black, short-sleeved t-shirt and black bottoms.

The second attacker was described as Asian, aged around 14, about 5ft 4ins tall and fat. He was wearing black clothing.

The driver of the car, which was possibly a five-door vehicle with tinted rear windows, was described as white, aged 17 to 18, of a wiry build with light-coloured, crew-cut hair.

Another member of the group was a black girl, aged around 14, about 5ft 2ins tall, thin and with her hair tied back in a braid.

Detective Inspector Richard Baildon said: "This was a completely unwarranted attack on a mother out with her family, the consequences of which could have been much worse.

"It was a deliberate act, designed to cause pain and injury and it was totally unprovoked and unnecessary. We are treating it very seriously and are determined to trace those responsible."

Mr Baildon appealed for anyone who saw the group or the car at the time, or who knows the youths involved, to come forward.

He added: "I would also appeal to any members of the group who may want to distance themselves from the actions of the others to get in touch before we come and find you."

Another victory for the leftie liberal elite that have systemically stripped all discipline out of schools and given kids an unjustified sense of entitlement.

I know I'm dreaming when i wish we could have national service back to drum a little discipline back into the youths. i know i would have been quite happy to do it, i would be quite happy for my kids to do it. instead we have a society where people have no boundaries until they eventually do something so awful they do a short stretch in a luxury prison.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/B...ry_Potter_Movie

Another victory for the leftie liberal elite that have systemically stripped all discipline out of schools and given kids an unjustified sense of entitlement.

I know I'm dreaming when i wish we could have national service back to drum a little discipline back into the youths. i know i would have been quite happy to do it, i would be quite happy for my kids to do it. instead we have a society where people have no boundaries until they eventually do something so awful they do a short stretch in a luxury prison.

Yet given the choice between eating at Frankie & Bennys or having bleach thrown in my face is a tough one.

I see three of the four kids who did this are part of the wonderful multicultural experiment we now live in. No doubt they believe they are 'propa gangsta'.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Appalling.

Gave up the cinema a long time ago. Last visits almost ending in a punch up as people nattered, texted, and used mobiles throughout the performance, as well munching continuously on the crap sold in the foyer.

Much safer to get a DVD at home, though I think our local Vue, does offer viewings for more mature people.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

No joking, it's time they brought back the cane, corporal punishment and the ability of adults to kick children from one end of the street to another if they step out of line, without being made feel like criminals. The whole "reason with them" doesnt work and is a joke.

Any kid stepping out of line and getting the aforementioned kicking should get another one off their parents when they get home. If the parents refuse to do it, they should also get a good kicking.

Time for a change.

P.S. Nothing to do with a kid cycling the wrong way down a one way street, then telling me to f**k off when I nearly ran him down. I really should have acelleratred and ran the little c**t down.

HOLA449
Not kids but youths, who followed the woman into a restaurant after shouting abuse from a hatchback.

now, if the same group was lost on a camping trip with teachers in charge, then they would have been Children.

the press, change the words, change the story.

HOLA4410
Yet given the choice between eating at Frankie & Bennys or having bleach thrown in my face is a tough one.

I see three of the four kids who did this are part of the wonderful multicultural experiment we now live in. No doubt they believe they are 'propa gangsta'.

The two involved in directly throwing the bleach were Asian. I'm surprised the news media are still allowed to publish the race of suspects.. isn't it "racist"? Surely the EHRC won't allow it for much longer....

HOLA4411
now, if the same group was lost on a camping trip with teachers in charge, then they would have been Children.

the press, change the words, change the story.

Police said one of the attackers was described as a light-skinned, mixed-race man, about 19 years old, 6ft tall and of an athletic build. He had short, dark-brown hair and was wearing a black, short-sleeved t-shirt and black bottoms.

The second attacker was described as Asian, aged around 14, about 5ft 4ins tall and fat. He was wearing black clothing.

The driver of the car, which was possibly a five-door vehicle with tinted rear windows, was described as white, aged 17 to 18, of a wiry build with light-coloured, crew-cut hair.

Another member of the group was a black girl, aged around 14, about 5ft 2ins tall, thin and with her hair tied back in a braid.

Pretty diverse!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

The perpertrators will be caught and charged with 'Bleach of the Peace'.

HOLA4415
No joking, it's time they brought back the cane, corporal punishment and the ability of adults to kick children from one end of the street to another if they step out of line...

No it isn't. All that will achieve is to teach them that it's acceptable to use violence to impose your will on people. Studies have repeatedly shown that the the societies which have the highest levels of violent crime are also ones in which corporal punishment is widespread in bringing up children.

The whole "reason with them" doesnt work and is a joke.

There I agree with you. If you've got a teenage thug who has had no meaningful parenting, reasoning with them isn't going to work. But locking them up for a very long time might, as might trying to undo some of the damage while they're inside. One approach that might achieve something is to lock up young thugs for a set period of time or until they've passed five GCSEs, whichever is later.

In this case, sadly, one of the suspects is mixed race and another black, and so I doubt if the police will be trying too hard to catch them for fear of being branded institutionally racist.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
No it isn't. All that will achieve is to teach them that it's acceptable to use violence to impose your will on people. Studies have repeatedly shown that the the societies which have the highest levels of violent crime are also ones in which corporal punishment is widespread in bringing up children.

snip.

funny, no corporal punishment and still they learn that the infliction of pain is a good methos at teaching someone a lesson, ie keep ouy of my way or Ill hurt you.

course, they will be demanding a place to live on the taxpayer at some time.

HOLA4418

So when this happens under the right wing toff elite we can blame them?

HOLA4419

People who want to live a "thrash 'em, lock 'em up and throw away the key" society should move to Saudi Arabia and make a new life for themselves there. They will find the lifestyle to be just how they want it to be. Trouble is, most British people who move to Saudi prefer to cut themselves off from that society and live in Western 'compounds'. I wonder why.

One thing that could be done in response to this would be to take the images of these youths (which there will surely be from the cinema's CCTV, if not the restaurant's as well, plus the cameras on the roads surverying the area) and show them on TV, local papers and websites AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I would have thought about 10 minutes would be long enough. Then, as soon as people read, watch or hear the news, they can look to see if they recognise them. I simply can't understand why this isn't routinely done.

HOLA4420
People who want to live a "thrash 'em, lock 'em up and throw away the key" society should move to Saudi Arabia and make a new life for themselves there.

Agreed. A more effective approach would be to lock 'em up and keep hold of the key until they've proven that they've moved on, are no longer likely to reoffend and have developed the skills and knowledge necessary to reintegrate.

One thing that could be done in response to this would be to take the images of these youths (which there will surely be from the cinema's CCTV, if not the restaurant's as well, plus the cameras on the roads surverying the area) and show them on TV, local papers and websites AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I would have thought about 10 minutes would be long enough. Then, as soon as people read, watch or hear the news, they can look to see if they recognise them. I simply can't understand why this isn't routinely done.

I suspect it hasn't been done in this case because at least some of the suspects are mixed race or black; and therefore publishing their photos would have the Trevor Phillips brigade screaming racism.

HOLA4421
I've driven at a bunch of under age kids who were walking down the white line in the middle of the road on their way to the local Unwins off licence who serves underage kids in the name of profit before, and managed to hit one male who chose to not get out the way. I then stopped and started to reverse but they ran off.

I was also looking forward to the police visit but it never happened.

Animals need to be treated like animals until they can prove they are human and kids dont understand many things as they are still learning the basics so corporal punishment has to be metered out as its the lowest denominator they will understand.

Yet more nonsense being peddled by an unaccountable foundation or think tank

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8177990.stm

"There was "no evidence of a decline in parenting," said researchers."

Lets rephrase it, there is "no evidence of an improvement in parenting" said me. :lol:

Modus operandi, tell the truth on most things to build credability but come up with some rubbish from now "credible" org that has far reaching negative consequences.

Lucky you weren't driving an unreliable car - you would not be so brave if you had broken down and been surrounded by these animals.

HOLA4422
Guest BoomBoomCrash

I'd have the children responsible executed and have their parents forced to watch. You'd probably only have to undertake such an action once for youth crime to drop to a touch about nothing.

HOLA4423

See this is way we "need" old school organized criminals, in the old days "Mad Johnny the Finger" or "Randy the Knife" would read this in the Star and think

"how dar they d this on my Pach!!! Some one needs ta tech dem lads, Right from fecking Wrong!!!"

two weeks later they would be found, nailed to a floor in some broken down house.

and REALLY pleased to see the police!

HOLA4424

We went last week to the same film...same trouble with a group of youngsters.

kept throwing sweets around ,kicking empty cans around and making lots of noise.

Got told of every couple of minutes but never stopped...you just feel helpless..what can you do??

HOLA4425
Guest pioneer31
I see three of the four kids who did this are part of the wonderful multicultural experiment we now live in.

What a surprise.....and why were they carrying bleach to the cinema? (a question that will no doubt escape the feeble brain of plod)

Archived