BecksMyCat

HOLA441
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

he's a ****. fairness to everybody....yeah right, savers fracked, young people cant afford housing, food up 14% this year, petrol 1.05p.....tosser

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Turned it off after 4 minutes could not take another second....just kept yelling at the TV "so bloody what"! As a result of what Brown has done the women in the future with breast cancer will probably have to pay health insurance as the Tories dismantle the health service. The little boy that learnt to read will probably have to pay for his school books. How the hell does anyone believe that standing up with a couple of human interest stories will touch the edges of the mess we are currently in .

As far as I am concerned what is happening now is the worst thing that labour has done for this country, it got us in such a mess (and I believe Tories would have done exactly the same ), that the whole of the UK is going BLUE despite the UK voting the Tories out 12 years (?) ago because of what they had done to the country.

So now what? That to me is the biggest tragedy in the midst of all of this, is this huge backward step at a time when it would have been so good to see the country moving forwards.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
And labour are going to make damn sure you spend the rest of your life paying for it.

:lol:

That would have to go down in the Guiness Book of Records I would have thought as the LARGEST number of people vomiting at one time ...................

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Gordon Brown is the most dishonourable PM this country has ever had the misfortune to be landed with.

If he possessed even a smidgen of the morality he claims, he would resign now and allow the electorate either to endorse him or sack him.

It is the mark of a charlatan or a despot to continue in a position of power, against popular opinion, while pleading the excuse that I know what's best for you even if you don't know it yourselves.

HOLA4425

Archived