.gov Petition To Get Rid Of Gordon Brown

Woot

HOLA441
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
I din't sign, no way am I putting my name and address on their dissident list, or another database they can give to thieves and terrorists.

ditto.

Really guys, what's the point? All that will happen is the petition will get fed into the responsomatic, and the output will be something like this:

Although if you look vertically at the first letter of every line it will probably spell out F-U-C-K-Y-O-U-S-A-V-E-R-S.

Can anyone provide evidence of one of these e-petitions ever being acted upon positively? It's just a way of providing the proles a way to sound off and think they are partaking in some kind of democracy. Keeping petitions online keeps them off the street and ignored.

Please think what you're doing here.

If it worked (some hope) are you really sure you'd want Bliar-clone Miliband instead?

Gordon's doing very nicely - by the time he needs to call a GE he'll have made such a pig's breakfast of everything Labour will have about as much chance as the Monster Raving Loonies.

Another unelected leader and another chance for ZaNuLab to reinvent itself again before another GE? Doesn't anyone see the strings being pulled yet?

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest barebear
Thirded (?)

But , are we becoming a people who is afraid of their government?

YES

The only way for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing.

HOLA446
YES

Well said barebear. I did have reservations though about signing up - particularly since another of our government's areas of outstanding incompetence is Data Protection!

HOLA447
Thirded (?)

But , are we becoming a people who is afraid of their government?

More to the point, we've got a government who are afraid of their leader. They know that removal of Brown would result in an election, which would result in them being rapidly removed from the feeding trough. You've got an army of civil servants - the people who actually read these petitions - in non-jobs which would cease to exist without Brown at the helm.

I'm sure it will get enough signatures to trigger a response, but I very much doubt that the right honourable Gordon Brown will even be aware that it existed, before the usual patronising ******** is sent out in reply by some desperate sycophantic piece of shit on his behalf.

HOLA448
YES

The first sign of a peoples army marching on Downing Street is going to be labeled by the government and media as terrorism. Someone sets off a bomb in a government building they are a terrorist not a revolutionary and will be treated as such.

The sheeple will swallow the government line because we all know terrorism is an enemy, not a valid tactic used by untrained minority against poweful foreign and domestic trained forces.

A few years ago an individual successfully sent mail-bombs to a number of private outfits working for this government, he was largely condemned, even by those who hate the governments and those private companies. Even dissenters are quick to issue statements such as "we do not condone/advocate violence..."

If mass protest fails, violence is the only thing left to overthrow a government. And it makes me laugh that the US and UK government threaten their citizens not to resort to terrorism, but actively encourage it in places like Zimbabwe and previously Iraq - oh no, but this is called "rising up against your evil government".. not terrorism.

They also invite incarcerated terrorists like Nelson Mandela to speak at their public events and celebrate his birthday. Utter hypocrisy.

Hey, I like Nelson Mandela but that's because I don't buy into The War Against Terror (T W A T) bullsh!t. So British people, what will it take for us to "rise up against" our evil government?

If I don't post again then you can forward my mail to Cell 94, Camp Delta, Guantonamo Bay, Cuba.

HOLA449
Guest barebear
The first sign of a peoples army marching on Downing Street is going to be labeled by the government and media as terrorism. Someone sets off a bomb in a government building they are a terrorist not a revolutionary and will be treated as such.

The sheeple will swallow the government line because we all know terrorism is an enemy, not a valid tactic used by untrained minority against poweful foreign and domestic trained forces.

A few years ago an individual successfully sent mail-bombs to a number of private outfits working for this government, he was largely condemned, even by those who hate the governments and those private companies. Even dissenters are quick to issue statements such as "we do not condone/advocate violence..."

If mass protest fails, violence is the only thing left to overthrow a government. And it makes me laugh that the US and UK government threaten their citizens not to resort to terrorism, but actively encourage it in places like Zimbabwe and previously Iraq - oh no, but this is called "rising up against your evil government".. not terrorism.

They also invite incarcerated terrorists like Nelson Mandela to speak at their public events and celebrate his birthday. Utter hypocrisy.

Hey, I like Nelson Mandela but that's because I don't buy into The War Against Terror (T W A T) bullsh!t. So British people, what will it take for us to "rise up against" our evil government?

If I don't post again then you can forward my mail to Cell 94, Camp Delta, Guantonamo Bay, Cuba.

Maybe when your savings are just taken out of your account with no explanation and all your money is taxed and your issued a ration book.

Maybe then there would be an uprising but only when theres nothing left to lose.

HOLA4410
The first sign of a peoples army marching on Downing Street is going to be labeled by the government and media as terrorism.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown state marches "will have to end"

"Whilst we fully support and encourage the democratic purpose, the methods and aims reported to be part of these

groups are not aligned with the current situation. Democracy is a great thing but it is also fragile as has been shown

by recent events, Marches unauthorised and failing to inform the proper security services represent a real threat to

this process, as such we have asked the people involved to desist and to apply in the proper terms for access to

Downing Street.

Those who attempt to undermine the Democratic process will face the full might of the British People and the Secu

rity services, we cannot allow unlawful demonstrations to undermine the political stability of this country. As such

I have authorised the use of deadly force only in the most extreme circumstances, such as a direct incursion on

senstive or political targets.

Hopefully we can reach a peaceful agreement with these agressors, who claim mistakenly that we do not listen,

whereas we are fully open to all forms of dialogue and peaceful negotiaion.

Anyone who attempts to disrupt or alter for their own benefit the democratic process will be dealt with in the full

power of the British People and Saint Diana who has personally informed m...[cont pg 55]

HOLA4411
I din't sign, no way am I putting my name and address on their dissident list, or another database they can give to thieves and terrorists.

I hear lots of people on here complaining that there is no one on the streets rioting about this and that in various threads. That's because they are like you lot.

HOLA4412
Guest mattsta1964

Too late

You're a marked man already

So am I .....and so are alot of other people who post on HPC

If NuFascist win another election, expect a knock on the door for 'Behaviour against the interests of THE STATE'

I hope they lock us all up together. It'll be like Stalag Luft III. Injin will be in charge of the Escape Committee, I'll be forging documents, some other poor sucker will be digging the tunnels

See you outside the wire mate.

Seriously, I wouldn't put my name against any poll contrived unseat a government but it's too fekkn late now. There'll be a bloody great big black mark against my name and alot of other peoples' names already and there's absolutely fekk all we can do about it.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest mattsta1964
No, you'll be neatly entered onto a database though. Don't think I'm joking.

Exactly!! :ph34r:

same goes for anyone who thinks owning precious metals will be an escape route from sefrdom

And any other 'subversive' behaviour

HOLA4415
Guest barebear
No, you'll be neatly entered onto a database though. Don't think I'm joking.

And then it will be subsequently lost, so whats the problem ??

HOLA4416
Guest mattsta1964
And then it will be subsequently lost, so whats the problem ??

I think you'll find, the loss of information is deliberately selective.

I can assure you, anti-state, anti government information wont be misplaced so readily

HOLA4417
Guest barebear
I think you'll find, the loss of information is deliberately selective.

I can assure you, anti-state, anti government information wont be misplaced so readily

Oh where,oh where is our Lee Harvey Oswald ?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

I'll tell you what's horseshit.

That fact that this thread wasn't stickied. I hang around OT but never saw this. Should have ben put on the main forum anyway!!!! <_<

I'd have made sure it got maximum exposure

hpc.co.uk you failed miserably

I'm really pissed off at this now.

• 3 years later...
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived