• Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Petition on the .gov site to get rid of Gordon Brown due to gross financial incompetence in running the British economy, as mentioned elsewhere by Thread Killer . Just think of what he's done to the housing market, economy etc.

Click the link and sign up now.

G0 ON - ;) YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

I suppose you could do something along the lines of a SPONSORED BOUNTY HUNT

Like everyone who wants him and this shower of sh1t signs up and put either a fixed amount towards a contract on NuLabour in it's entirity,or a sum of money per "Hit",with a smaller percentage going to informants who will identify the whereabouts of the ebove traitors,leading to a successful apprehension or demise.

The Americans tried something similar with Saddam's little gang didn't they....quite effective it proved to be too!!

You can even do the "pack of cards" thing.

With Tony Blair being the ace of spades,McBroon as a knave of some description,and mandelson as one of the queens!!

HOLA449
Good luck, but suspect you are wasting your time. :unsure:

Doesn't matter.

The Labour Party is full of individuals that want their political careers to survive, if they receive enough indications that Gordon Brown is their biggest liability they'll get rid of him.

I still can't help but wonder what Mandelson might be plotting now he's back - he will want to save the Labour Party in its New Labour form but at the same time he has no love for Brown.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest LongBlackKilt
Petition on the .gov site to get rid of Gordon Brown due to gross financial incompetence in running the British economy, as mentioned elsewhere by Thread Killer . Just think of what he's done to the housing market, economy etc.

Will resist the temptation. No doubt Jezza Clarkson is mooted as the alternative leader.

Although he does at least seem to have heard the alarm going off. :o

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Guest barebear

Maybe if it works he can start saying it all started on HPC.co.uk.

How many names does the petition have to have before its taken seriously ?

Would 10000 do it before 15/1 ?

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Guest barebear
I din't sign, no way am I putting my name and address on their dissident list, or another database they can give to thieves and terrorists.

Your name is already on their list, you live here dont you ?

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Really guys, what's the point? All that will happen is the petition will get fed into the responsomatic, and the output will be something like this:

Hard working families... started in America ... doing the right thing... look... I don't accept... American Subprime problem... look... what matters is... hard working families... challenging times... the right thing to do is...

Although if you look vertically at the first letter of every line it will probably spell out F-U-C-K-Y-O-U-S-A-V-E-R-S.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest barebear
Yeah but they think I'm a good upstanding citizen. ;)

But they are already screwing over good upstanding citizens so what have you jot to lose ?

HOLA4424

Please think what you're doing here.

If it worked (some hope) are you really sure you'd want Bliar-clone Miliband instead?

Gordon's doing very nicely - by the time he needs to call a GE he'll have made such a pig's breakfast of everything Labour will have about as much chance as the Monster Raving Loonies.

HOLA4425

Archived