House Price Crash Forum

Leeds Property Millionaire In Denial

CviewUK

HOLA441
re advice to sell up and pay everything back - thats a bit of a no brainer and i would love to if it wasnt so hard at the minute and if all werent in neg equity... if you know anyone wanting 11 properties though around the leeds area all 5 - 6 bedders give me a bell ;-) ill even give you commision for the sale.

Please send your <<<<hugs>>>> and advice on how to cut back on expenditure.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showth....html?t=1340877

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I am always staggered by how appalling the design of the MSE site is. Until you scroll the entire page is a mish-mash of banners, links, tabs and crybaby Lewis (WAAAAH! IT'S NOT MY FAULT I TOLD THEM TO PUT THEIR MONEY IN ICELANDIC BANKS! WAAAAAH!) in the top left.

All on a site that says 'free of ads'. At least ads are often attractive.

Anyway, back to the OP topic. Anyone who does not know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose' deserves bankruptcy.

HOLA4414
I am always staggered by how appalling the design of the MSE site is. Until you scroll the entire page is a mish-mash of banners, links, tabs and crybaby Lewis (WAAAAH! IT'S NOT MY FAULT I TOLD THEM TO PUT THEIR MONEY IN ICELANDIC BANKS! WAAAAAH!) in the top left.

Not his fault he earned a niche commish on it too! KERCHING!

HOLA4415

"dannyboyracer" is stupid ("Its my personal debt which is causing me the problems... £125k in all.." :rolleyes: "loose" :huh: ) but how stupid were the lenders? Even a cursory glance over his debt obligations could have stopped this madness.

Incredible.

This guy was a walking timebomb.

HOLA4416
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Don't you find it amazing how you can have all that wealth and no money :lol:

I seem to be stuck with this quaint notion that a bank balance without a negative sign in front of it is a good thing.

Clearly I don't have the hang of debtalism.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

What annoyed me was this post of his -

Is everyone in this world just trying to make a buck out of those with little if no money?? I got refered to a company called Begbies Traynor in Liverpool and have submitted the paperwork to them. What do CCCS do differently, ive already talked to the CCCS who have organised a DMP last week but i put it on hold until i decided what i wanted to do. They never said IVA would be an option?

yet earlier he posts -

I am a casualty of overvaluation, i was buying houses at say 150k and turning them into 300k houses within 8 weeks with a project cost of around 20k each. they were only getting valued at 300k due to their rental yield as they are mostly 6 bedder properties rented to students at £300 a room p/c/m.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
What annoyed me was this post of his -

Is everyone in this world just trying to make a buck out of those with little if no money?? I got refered to a company called Begbies Traynor in Liverpool and have submitted the paperwork to them. What do CCCS do differently, ive already talked to the CCCS who have organised a DMP last week but i put it on hold until i decided what i wanted to do. They never said IVA would be an option?

yet earlier he posts -

I am a casualty of overvaluation, i was buying houses at say 150k and turning them into 300k houses within 8 weeks with a project cost of around 20k each. they were only getting valued at 300k due to their rental yield as they are mostly 6 bedder properties rented to students at £300 a room p/c/m.

Love this quote:

"Peachy pie, yes my assets when forgetting the current market condition do outweigh the debt."

It's almost sweet how naïve some people are. Of course, if this guy hadn't taken out a bridging loan to buy a property he wouldn't be in the current position -- he took a big risk & now he's paying the price he doesn't like it very much.

HOLA4421
Love this quote:

"Peachy pie, yes my assets when forgetting the current market condition do outweigh the debt."

It's almost sweet how naïve some people are. Of course, if this guy hadn't taken out a bridging loan to buy a property he wouldn't be in the current position -- he took a big risk & now he's paying the price he doesn't like it very much.

:lol::lol::lol:

My good looks, when forgetting my age, outweigh the gradual wear and tear.

HOLA4422
Love this quote:

This is reasonable.

He was an ex bank manager after all, and he would have learned the difference between mark to model and mark to market.

HOLA4423
This is reasonable.

He was an ex bank manager after all, and he would have learned the difference between mark to model and mark to market.

That's the terrible thing about life in general, we all try to mark to model, but we all end up being marked to market.

Bloody entropy.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HOLA4424
HOLA4425