House Price Crash Forum

Todays Auction Summary

tommyboy

HOLA441

To make things easier so users dont have to trawl through the many pages of the auction posts today, Here is a link for a summary of both the auctions today

You are able to sort the columns in the tables to show the data that you want to see. So if you click on the top of the profit column you can see the biggest losses (or profit) in order

The data is not 100% at the moment, i had a small problem with the withdrawn and sold prior lots, where they are showing as a 100% loss, this is just due to there being no sold price.

I have fixed this for the next auction

Please let me know any suggestions to improve these data tables, one thing i will be doing is adding totals to give a better sumamary of the auction

The links

Andrews & Robertson

Bigwood Birmingham

Edited by tommyboy

HOLA442
To make things easier so users dont have to trawl through the many pages of the auction posts today, Here is a link for a summary of both the auctions today

You are able to sort the columns in the tables to show the data that you want to see. So if you click on the top of the profit column you can see the biggest losses (or profit) in order

The data is not 100% at the moment, i had a small problem with the withdrawn and sold prior lots, where they are showing as a 100% loss, this is just due to there being no sold price.

Please let me know any suggestions to improve these data tables, one thing i will be doing is adding totals to give a better sumamary of the auction

Andrews & Robertson

Bigwood Birmingham

Well done Tommyboy

HOLA443
HOLA444

Am going to get the totals done later

but could do with some feedback as to what you want to see

so far i got

Total sold properties

Total unsold properties

total sold prior properties

Total withdrawn properties

Total sales (sold properties)

total profit loss (only sold properties)

total profit loss (all properties based on highest bid)

Thats all i got at the moment, any suggestions please let me know

i really have to get some work done and if i sit here pondering this for the next hour im going to working very lat again

Thanks

HOLA445
HOLA446

Someone did a nice table a while back, might have been you?

It had:

Last sold price and date, guide price, sold / last offer price.

From that was calculated:

Loss / profit from last sale. Also IIRC there was a "sold price equivalent to xxx date" where they had done some sort of calculation to determine when the sale price would last have been seen.

Good work on what you've done though!

HOLA447
Someone did a nice table a while back, might have been you?

It had:

Last sold price and date, guide price, sold / last offer price.

From that was calculated:

Loss / profit from last sale. Also IIRC there was a "sold price equivalent to xxx date" where they had done some sort of calculation to determine when the sale price would last have been seen.

Good work on what you've done though!

HALF A DOZEN -60%+ AND A FEW NEARER -80%.

GREAT WORK

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

The links

Andrews & Robertson

Bigwood Birmingham

I feel a bit silly posting this as everyone else says it's worked fine - but both links seem to bring up the same results - is that supposed to happen?

HOLA4416

The links

Andrews & Robertson

Bigwood Birmingham

should work now

HOLA4417
HOLA4418