House Price Crash Forum

No Crash Yet - Surprised I'm Not

HOLA441
Hi Oldie. How on earth did you find this out?

I really would rather believe that Time was in Thailand, I hope you made a mistake. Not saying you did though.

I'm presuming that he is a moderator and can see IPs. Therefore it'll be fairly obvious if someone is a lying monkey. We won't see Time post again as he has been made to look like a plank. :-)

FYI I am making this post from a secret location just outside Dallas. Hence my IP :P

Edited by Yerman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Time, I'm a little confused, perhaps you can help me to understand.

You say that you are living in Thailand and previously, I believe, in the Isle-of-Man, yet all 643 of your posts on this forum have been made from the midlands.

Booh!! just when it was getting interesting, you're no fun these days ;)

HOLA443
Guest pioneer31

12 months ago IR's were 4.5%. Now we're at 5.5% What do you think they'll be 12 months from now?

They aren't going down. Give it time for the rises to 'kick in'.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest X-QUORK

Oh deary me Time...well and truely busted! Not since your thread attacking the McCanns and your subsequent promise to never darken HPCs doors again, not since then have we seen such a humiliating example of a bullsh*tter being outed.

Bravo Oldie!

HOLA446
Guest portwinestain

It's funny that people want to have their Walter Mitty moments on the net. I can understand dating sites, but to go to these lengths? A bit scary.

Catch Me If You Can, Time.

HOLA447
Hi Oldie. How on earth did you find this out?

I really would rather believe that Time was in Thailand, I hope you made a mistake. Not saying you did though.

Mods have access to your IP details and depending on access level, your PM's. (they are certainly not private on this board),

While there certainly are reasons you could be vpn'ed into a uk network from abroad, giving the impression of a different IP address, I have to admit it does look a little unlikely in this case.

Makes we wonder why people do this? Whats the point?

HOLA448
Guest The_Oldie
Mods have access to your IP details and depending on access level, your PM's. (they are certainly not private on this board),

While there certainly are reasons you could be vpn'ed into a uk network from abroad, giving the impression of a different IP address, I have to admit it does look a little unlikely in this case.

Makes we wonder why people do this? Whats the point?

We do not have access to PMs.

HOLA449
Guest Charlie The Tramp

Please do not make statements that are untrue, Admin or Moderators do not have access to PMs, cannot read or edit them.

Any PMs edited will be through the bad word filter which automatically edits unacceptable words.

Edit: It`s a shame that some members receiving PMs in the past from Moderators did not treat them as Personal and Private when posting those replies on the Forum.

HOLA4410
Time, I'm a little confused, perhaps you can help me to understand.

You say that you are living in Thailand and previously, I believe, in the Isle-of-Man, yet all 643 of your posts on this forum have been made from the midlands.

Having been outed as a bullshitt*r our saddo friend "Time" will probably reappear under a sockpuppet.

Any suggestions for names? We've already had Walter Mitty though I think Billy Liar would be more apt :lol:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Please do not make statements that are untrue, Admin or Moderators do not have access to PMs, cannot read or edit them.

Any PMs edited will be through the bad word filter which automatically edits unacceptable words.

Edit: It`s a shame that some members receiving PMs in the past from Moderators did not treat them as Personal and Private when posting those replies on the Forum.

I don't believe it to be untrue, depends on level of access. You can't seriously tell me the site admin does not have access to everything on the server.

Plenty of PM's were deleted and people banned after a canvassing campaign in the past from a certain 'other place'!

HOLA4414
Guest Charlie The Tramp
I don't believe it to be untrue, depends on level of access. You can't seriously tell me the site admin does not have access to everything on the server.

Plenty of PM's were deleted and people banned after a canvassing campaign in the past from a certain 'other place'!

Then I take it you are calling me a liar.

The Moderators can and have the power to withdraw a member`s PM facility, they cannot see or delete PMs which are received or sent.

What part of that do you not understand ?

HOLA4415

The Moderators can and have the power to withdraw a member`s PM facility, they cannot see or delete PMs which are received or sent.

forgive me, but what is a "PM" I've looked in resource and WIKI tabs at the top of the page on this site to find an acronym buster, but cannot find one. Most of the other acronyms are reasonably obvious. Sorry if I am being thick and cannot see the big flashing "acronym buster" button, but help me out please!!

By the way, Time seems to have spent a lot of erm, time posting, so it is a shame to lose him now!!

I think the moderator (Oldie) made a tactical error in posting the fact that he knew how Time was a troll / liar in terms of where he said he was. Now other trolls etc will be aware of this trap. forgive my petulance oh master moderators, just my little view. :unsure:

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Thank you for this sir. will continue searching for acronym busta if one exists.

Back to topic, however, I think it is simply a case of too much money chasing too few houses (or flats) and the main problem is, too few people have, or have access to most of that money. If one isn't on the ladder, one gets scared and there is a paniced crowd running to the bank for credit (cue benny hill music) and soon there may be a panicked crowd running away from the bank....!!

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I am by no means calling you a liar Charlie, I have the utmost respect for your posts.

But, just because you do not have access, it does not necessarily mean that others don't. I'm quite happy to be proven wrong on this, but it certainly appeared that way after the **** 'incidents'.

From a technical standpoint, maybe someone could correct me by pointing out the encryption techniques used by invision.

And why would PM's be withdrawn, if it wasn't known what was in them?

Edited by Flick

HOLA4420

When Time lost all that money betting on IRs, I felt very sorry for him! Okay, I wasn't sure he'd really done it but he sounded convincingly p*ssed off, so I thought on balance he probably had. Disappointing to hear evidence that I might have wasted my sympathy.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

It's coming believe us.

its gonna be bigger, faster and more painful than ever before.

even those who witnessed the last one are gonna be shocked.

stick your money in the bank don't get in debt and hold tight.

fools who have borrowed to much are going to get stung.

equilibrium will be restored, ( the kondraty effect ) - for those of you who studied economics

the 80/20 rule strikes again, in nature, science, business, economics and yes the housing market

HOLA4423
Guest Charlie The Tramp
And why would PM's be withdrawn, if it wasn't known what was in them?

Simple, because of the behaviour of certain members who are more interested in causing disruption to the forum than taking part in the debate, and then using the PM system we suspect as a telephone to egg on their supporters whose aim is to trash the forum to their own advantage, they know who they are. I say again Moderators cannot read PMs.

All decisions on actions taken is the sole responsibility of the active Moderators, Myself, Bubble Pricker, and The_Oldie who have no financial interest but are simply members invited by Webmaster to act as Moderators.

HOLA4424
Incidentaly, this house sold for £810,00 in 2005. Now vacant and on sale for £575,000. There are thousands of similar situations around the country, remember it is the small percentage of properties selling that set the values for the whole of the market.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-708...=1&tr_t=buy

Sorry, but can't find any info to back up the 810k selling price you state. Most of the sales seem to be under £300k!! :blink:

HOLA4425

Mr Troll Time,

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths that you troll EA's will go to talk up this rapidly dying market! When pathetic, scared VI's like yourself become so petrified that the goodtimes are coming to an end that you have to come on this website to desperately talk down the inevitable then it is a very strong indicator that we are at the top!

Time works for Connells in Chelmsley Wood or is it Bairstow Eves in Birmingham? :lol::lol:

The game's up bulls - stop be so desparate, sad and pathetic. You had your big five course meal at a Michelin restaurant. Now it's our "Time"! :lol::lol:

Knobb! :P