House Price Crash Forum

No Crash Yet - Surprised I'm Not

HOLA441
No matter what you HPC'ers say. No matter what you do or who you quote.

Can you argue with the fact that not a single one of you has bought a bargain house?

Why would we be buying houses when the crash has only just got started and has a few more years to play out?

I'm not buying until 40% off peak.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
No matter what you HPC'ers say. No matter what you do or who you quote.

Can you argue with the fact that not a single one of you has bought a bargain house?

All these doom quotes and you're still only in the wings. You pick some manky house in North Wales or a yuppie over priced flat in Manchester town centre that has dropped 30% and then pretend that's the norm for everywhere in UK.

It isn't. The only houses that have dropped anything are the ones for sale now. Can't you understand probably 80% of the houses in UK aren't even on the market?

The nice areas around here haven't dropped a penny and you won't be buying one unless you pay the right money which is 2007 rates. Unless people get that they won't sell simple.

Nobody I know is in danger of losing their house. The way you're all acting people would think everyones down to their last tenner.

You say what you like but you won't be getting your grubby mitts on anything decent cheap.

If houses dropped like you wanted the whole economy fail. Government will sort it. You'll be all bitter and twisted same as ever.

Oh a bull, how quaint.

Welcome, nemesis!

I'll get a good deal when:

1. A 200k house with 50k of work was done to it goes to auction with no reserve.

2. I'll pay 25k for it.