House Price Crash Forum

This Is The Kind Of Filth We Subsidise In The Uk

Guest UK Debt Slave

HOLA441

If that IS true, he gives Jews a bad name. :unsure:

Although with that said, perhaps we are the stupid ones for allowing him to get away with it (i.e. the Tax Office). <_<

it is true

basically the divi was paid to his wife (who is both resident & domiciled in monaco for tax purposes) rather than green himself.

i wonder how much his knighthood cost? <_<

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

That's obvious - Muslims, chavs and immigrants are the cause of all our problems: HPI, rocketing fuel bills, a bloated welfare state, high taxes... ;)

Maybe Gordon should stop "fiddling the inflation measures" and indulge in a bit of ethnic cleansing. Seems that would be a vote winner with a lot of people idiots on here!

I just read an article in an old Daily Mail - so it may well be bolleaux. But, if it isn't ...

Some girl is getting married at Alton Towers but the rest of the park has been hired by some muslim group or other. As a result the girl getting married has been asked to cover her face etc - you know the drill.

I say - Islam is not just a religion, it is religion and government in one package. So, if you are a muslim it seems obvious to me you need to go and live in a muslim country.

To live in a secular society must be a sin for them - they should not be hypocrites and should go and live in a muslim state.

DON'T try and turn England into a muslim state. It has taken us centuries to get the freedoms now being eroded by NuLabour, but we aren't ready to wear the veil yet.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Benefits cheats are nothing in comparison to the tax evasion that's draining the public coffers

This is just a PR stunt by judicary/government to save a 'bit of money' by scaring the public

Why don't they target tax evasion/loopholes? - the money saved could probably run the benefits system for years....

Very true, and you have probably already answered your own question on why it is going on, i have every sympathy with a lot of tax dodgers, let me explain using myself as example(who pays his taxes i migt add). :)

I know of and have seen many people who believe they have a God given right to everything and who put nothing back in. I have presonally worked non stop since i left school(1978), i have never claimed a welfare cheque, i educated myself, started a business from nothing, i paid my way, AND TODAY I DO NOT OWN A PROPERTY.

Why the f*** should i home a chav low life who could not keep her knees together, or someone that is about 10 stone overweight, smokes 20 a day and sits at home watching Kilroy.

I even know of someone who got his "bird" up the duff and legged it, TWICE, then came home afer doing a little bit of porridge and coming off drugs to a lovely home in Letchworth. After us paying for it for years he bought it for next to nothing, and went on a MEW spending binge, it makes me sick.

I used to lean towards the left when i was young, i used to feel for the poorer and weaker members of society, not so much now, not while they are homed and fed and doing better than me and using me (the taxpayer) to fund it why i hope and pray for my own home one day.

HOLA446

Bulltrader, if you are trying to be funny with your last remark ie;"Front wheel skid" = YID then sorry, I'm not laughing.

Personally I could'nt care less what religion or colour anyone is. If they are a tax evader or fraudster they should be named and shamed.

Is a person's religion that important to you?

HOLA447
Around here many asylum seekers pay for thier cars with DSS cheques and then simply sell the car and predent it was stolen. Lefties always claim such instances are rare 'Dail Mail' concoctions, yet in the real world we know they are endemic, if we bother to open are eyes and mix with all types of people rather than a narrow band of liberal middle class.

That is an urban myth. Can you name anyone who's recieved a cheque from the social for a car? I'm not talking about conversations in the pub, but actual evidence?

It's a legend that serves a purpose. Creates the illusion that this country's government is crazy and wastes money on 'scummy' asylum seekers. I'm sure the government does waste money, but looking for scapegoats is not the answer. I live in a village where the price of houses is completly out of my reach. I don't know of any asylum seekers that are inflating the prices. I fact I don't know of ANY asylum seekers who live here. The only people who live here and might have an influence on the prices are a gipsy camp on the edge of the village - and that's a negative effect on house prices nearby.

Why would the poorest of society increase the price of houses? Been gazumped by an asylum seeker lately?

Clangnuts

HOLA448
Benefits cheats are nothing in comparison to the tax evasion that's draining the public coffers

Screw 'the public coffers'. The former are people stealing money from the taxpayers, the latter are people trying to have less of their income stolen by the government in order to give to low-lives... it's like burglars complaining because the people they used to steal from are hiding their valuables now.

HOLA449

That is an urban myth. Can you name anyone who's recieved a cheque from the social for a car? I'm not talking about conversations in the pub, but actual evidence?

It's a legend that serves a purpose. Creates the illusion that this country's government is crazy and wastes money on 'scummy' asylum seekers. I'm sure the government does waste money, but looking for scapegoats is not the answer. I live in a village where the price of houses is completly out of my reach. I don't know of any asylum seekers that are inflating the prices. I fact I don't know of ANY asylum seekers who live here. The only people who live here and might have an influence on the prices are a gipsy camp on the edge of the village - and that's a negative effect on house prices nearby.

Why would the poorest of society increase the price of houses? Been gazumped by an asylum seeker lately?

Clangnuts

'

Unfortuanately if you go in any of the council's websites it is impossible to check out what benefits exactly are available to assylum seekers but anyone on welfare benefits is entitled to many grants from Westminster such as fixing heating problems, including a completely new system with new boilers/radiators/ attic, door insulation, even a collectin of eco friendly light bulbs is sent. Then there are major house repairs and if you need to visit relatives the travel costs are paid. I have seen a document given to an assylum seeker concerning what is available and all of those mentioned are available and the costs of a computer and broadband connection were also there with the firniture costs. These were items paid for by the local council and it is not available publically for any of us to see. Though we all might have aging and handicapped parents who desperately need help in some instances ,the huge difference in social services available in different areas means some struggle whilst others comfortably survive. It is all to do with loclal authority discriminatory regulations and even when questioned they cannot come up with any real evidence of their decision making apart from pointing to government at Westminster. As bad as it is purchasing property now, check out as you all get older where you need to retire too because if the local funds are going to new immigrants etc then it is not available to others in need in that area because of the politically correct concept.

BTW -assylum seekers do not want to live in a village they want a setting where they are near others - usually friends and relatives.

HOLA4410

'

Unfortuanately if you go in any of the council's websites it is impossible to check out what benefits exactly are available to assylum seekers but anyone on welfare benefits is entitled to many grants from Westminster such as fixing heating problems, including a completely new system with new boilers/radiators/ attic, door insulation, even a collectin of eco friendly light bulbs is sent. Then there are major house repairs and if you need to visit relatives the travel costs are paid. I have seen a document given to an assylum seeker concerning what is available and all of those mentioned are available and the costs of a computer and broadband connection were also there with the firniture costs. These were items paid for by the local council and it is not available publically for any of us to see. Though we all might have aging and handicapped parents who desperately need help in some instances ,the huge difference in social services available in different areas means some struggle whilst others comfortably survive. It is all to do with loclal authority discriminatory regulations and even when questioned they cannot come up with any real evidence of their decision making apart from pointing to government at Westminster. As bad as it is purchasing property now, check out as you all get older where you need to retire too because if the local funds are going to new immigrants etc then it is not available to others in need in that area because of the politically correct concept.

BTW -assylum seekers do not want to live in a village they want a setting where they are near others - usually friends and relatives.

When I was a youngster we called them refugees, and felt sorry for them. Then we changed the name to asylum seekers and started hating 'em. When did this happen, exactly?

HOLA4411

Screw 'the public coffers'. The former are people stealing money from the taxpayers, the latter are people trying to have less of their income stolen by the government in order to give to low-lives... it's like burglars complaining because the people they used to steal from are hiding their valuables now.

That's a 'Human Rights' issue - and by doing that the Govenment shifts the cost of not imprisoning people onto you through increased insurance premiums while their outside louting peoples houses...

HOLA4412

'

Social landlords have as much responsibilty for the repair and maintainance of their property as private landlords would. If the heating in this house broke, I would expect the landlord to get it working, replace it or whatever needed to be done. Giving people eco friendly lightbulbs is a very positive thing to do. How does this harm anyone? They last years longer, use less electric (hence save the taxpayer miliions) and reduced the need for powerstations. Eco light bulbs are hardly a luxury item.

I still can't see any evidence from you that these wild claims of travel expenses are being met by government. How exactly have you seen documents to back up your story? Saying you've seen them without explaining the circumstances, or what exactly you saw is not evidence.

If we let ourselves go down the route of proportioning blame on the weaker members of society - we are letting the real culprits off the hook, and solving nothing. It's the greedy banks, financial institutions and government that have allowed this to happen. I can't see how poverty stricken asylum seekers have much effect on the price of houses. The reason there's no council houses left, is Thatcher allowing people to buy them(at knock down prices), and not allowing councils to build replacements.

The best thing this government could do is allow councils to realise the billions they have to sit on, and build some council houses - but of course they won't do that, as the estate agents, banks and VI's would see their paper millions evaporate. This focus on home ownership is nothing other than an illusion. Do any of these people realise that when they are old and frail, the government will expect them to sell their £2 million victorian terrace to fund their care? Or that their children (if they have time between 3 jobs to make any) will be living at home with them until they are 40?

The governments policies on 'home ownership' will create a society where only the very rich own property, and the majority will be forced to rent all their lives. Hmm, Victorian values in the 21st Century. Can't wait. :(

Clangnuts

HOLA4413

Bulltrader, are you on drugs or do you normally write posts that are complete nonsense?

"I mean are you so far over you have no tread left, I am, and I've some great video here where currently am to prove it!"

Can you please translate this sentence into English. Really, we all know exactly what you were trying to say. Cockney rhyming slang for front wheel skid means Yid. Yid, as you know is an offensive term for a Jew.

"Sorry if you are suffering from a sense of humour failure though"

I have a sense of humour but not when it comes to you making anti semitic comments disguised as factual comment. There is a huge difference in not being politically correct, which I have no problem with, and your offensive posts.

HOLA4414
Can you please translate this sentence into English. Really, we all know exactly what you were trying to say. Cockney rhyming slang for front wheel skid means Yid. Yid, as you know is an offensive term for a Jew

so what. what difference does that make ?

if someones offended by a word then take it as a joke and in a while it wont be so offensive anymore.

and its ydd, not yid. and jews call other races by slang names and this is ok is it. you schmuck.

HOLA4415

"and its ydd" Fred what is a ydd? Are you on drugs as well? I have'nt got a clue as I'm not Jewish. ...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yid

"if someones offended by a word then take it as a joke and in a while it wont be so offensive anymore." So that means it is ok to use the N word when talking to a black person?

I don't think so!

HOLA4416
Guest Alright Jack

I think we are rapidly approaching the age again where our convicts are either given aa gardening fork and some wellies or are given a red coat and a rifle.

HOLA4417

Bulltrader, WTF are you talking about? So what if Green is Jewish. Where is the connection. Does that mean Blair and Bush give Christianity a bad name? What are you exactly trying to say?

Self enrichment and excessive greed are key features amongst some ethnic groups. Ironically those that also claim the religious moral high ground. :angry:

HOLA4418

if you are a muslim it seems obvious to me you need to go and live in a muslim country.

To live in a secular society must be a sin for them - they should not be hypocrites and should go and live in a muslim state.

The reason they came here is to pursue thier lust for wealth (whilst at the same time claiming the religious 'Im holier than thou' moral high ground).

Even in the mid eighties every Muslim I met (lots via work) owned many houses, worked 20 hours per day in thier shops, were very cruel and ruthless LLs, and did everything possible to avoid Tax (using more than one name, or many members of same family with almost identical names to confuse authorities, often saying Mr Singh is back in Asia).

This is just the reality I found, not Daily Mail regurgitations. The white Liberals who hang about with ohter white liberals and academics will not be aware of such endemic deep seated traites, so will no doubt dismiss my ramblings as right wing stereo typing. (Note in other threads I defend hard working Africans and decry the loss of ancient tribal cultures bent out of shape by LIBERAL MISSIONARIES)

HOLA4419

Brilliant there is a different between giving and taking.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Guest mattsta1964

If that IS true, he gives Jews a bad name. :unsure:

Although with that said, perhaps we are the stupid ones for allowing him to get away with it (i.e. the Tax Office). <_<

I don't think his ethnicity is an issue here

Only that it is exceptionally mean spirited to use his wife's non-domicile status to avoid paying tax on the vast profit he made from the dividend payout.

The thing i find really fekkn sickening about it is that he got a CBE in this years honours list.

If ever the tax paying plebs of this scumpit country have received a kick in the groin with pointy boots on, this was it!

I'd kick those slags out of Buckingham palace and move them to a housing estate in Sc*nthorpe

Mind you, they'd probably still live more comfortably on state handouts than those of us who work for a living

HOLA4422

As per normal this sort of debate ends up in a bunch of people calling each other bigots.

When I would expect that few are..

But if this sort of area comes up, if there is an argument, then it is too easy to acuse the other of being a bigot.

FEW ARE

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

The biggest fish I know for this is Sir Philip Green, chairman of Arcadia group

The got a 1.1 billion dividend payout, ( The largest dividend payout in UK corporate history) but claimed residence in Monaco to escape the 300million tax bill

So? I don't see what is wrong with that. If you could legally avoid tax, would you choose to pay it anyway? I know I would not.

Just goes to show, one rule for them, another for us

Nonsense. There has been no suggestion that what he did was in any way illegal. I hardly think we need to make up examples of "one rule for us and another for them". If you cannot think of any real ones, perhaps you could ask a David Mills ;)

Can't we please get worked up about those who illegally evade tax before criticising people for not paying more than they have to?

HOLA4425

If ever the tax paying plebs of this scumpit country have received a kick in the groin with pointy boots on, this was it!

Hm, I see, that particular kick hurt a lot worse than the billons wasted on tax credits, further billions earmarked for ID cards, a war few wanted even when it started, Home Office unfit for purpose, deputy PM experiencing a "conflict of interest", PM in line for a police interview, nurses getting sacked, worsening fiscal position suggesting probable tax rises, etc.