House Price Crash Forum
Guest UK Debt Slave

This Is The Kind Of Filth We Subsidise In The Uk

I hope he doesn't get to keep his money. If he does is just goes to prove that crime does pay.

There are far too many people claiming to be an invalid even though they can do anything and everything except work. Unless they do work of course but still claim.

Send him to prison and when he comes out he shouldn't have antything but the black and white striped shirt and trousers he.s wearing.By that I mean take away his house.

I hope he doesn't get to keep his money. If he does is just goes to prove that crime does pay.

There are far too many people claiming to be an invalid even though they can do anything and everything except work. Unless they do work of course but still claim.

Send him to prison and when he comes out he shouldn't have antything but the black and white striped shirt and trousers he.s wearing.By that I mean take away his house.

If they took is house should they sell it now at an "over inflated" price or should they wait until post HPC(how long would that be?) so more people might be able to afford it?

Also i bet the only reason he's been able to repay what he wrongly claimed was because he probably invested all his benefits in the property market!

That piece of **** should really be shot against a wall. Save the tax payer another £200k for keeping him in prison and ****ing shoot the thieving ****ard

Of course what he did was very wrong. But there are plenty of people at the top of multinationals who are bigger criminals still. Wheras this jerk "only" cost us a few hundred grand, high-level industrial crime affects our every move and costs us billions rather than millions. It's just that this moron got caught and we can see his face on video. Can anyone name (from memory) the chairman of Gap clothes - or British American Tobacco? Thought not.

Guest mattsta1964

Of course what he did was very wrong. But there are plenty of people at the top of multinationals who are bigger criminals still. Wheras this jerk "only" cost us a few hundred grand, high-level industrial crime affects our every move and costs us billions rather than millions. It's just that this moron got caught and we can see his face on video. Can anyone name (from memory) the chairman of Gap clothes - or British American Tobacco? Thought not.

The biggest fish I know for this is Sir Philip Green, chairman of Arcadia group

The got a 1.1 billion dividend payout, ( The largest dividend payout in UK corporate history) but claimed residence in Monaco to escape the 300million tax bill

He got awarded a knighthood this year

Just goes to show, one rule for them, another for us

I'm sorry, have I missed something? Just how is the above relevant to this particular thread?

That's obvious - Muslims, chavs and immigrants are the cause of all our problems: HPI, rocketing fuel bills, a bloated welfare state, high taxes... ;)

Maybe Gordon should stop "fiddling the inflation measures" and indulge in a bit of ethnic cleansing. Seems that would be a vote winner with a lot of people idiots on here!

If he does is just goes to prove that crime does pay.

CRIME DOES PAY.

Behind every great business is a crime.

Even Banking and Insurance are to a great extent legalised theft.

If you study a critical illness policy carefuly, it is easy to come to the conclusion that an army of people over the centuries has crafted such a policy in order to act as a cash extraction machine. The true extent of liability is very low. For example the definition of a heart attack is very limited and clause - strewn............... LEGALISED THEFT, against the trusting layman.

The trouble is I bet he thought why the feck should i bother working and that's what gave him the idea in the first place, millions are doing this he's just been caught.

Exactly, everyone's at it.

Talking to an off - license owner I know well he has managed to reduce his Tax bill from £36000 p/a (and that was fiddled downwards) to an average £4000 p/a, yet his turnover is virtually the same.

He shares an all pervading attitude that its 'everyman for himself'.

This attitude seeps - in as the welfare state goes into overdrive. Working (often risk taking) people get sick and tired of subsidising the lazy, workshy and crooked. Around here many asylum seekers pay for thier cars with DSS cheques and then simply sell the car and predent it was stolen. Lefties always claim such instances are rare 'Dail Mail' concoctions, yet in the real world we know they are endemic, if we bother to open are eyes and mix with all types of people rather than a narrow band of liberal middle class.

Edited by dogbox

If you study a critical illness policy carefuly, it is easy to come to the conclusion that an army of people over the centuries has crafted such a policy in order to act as a cash extraction machine. The true extent of liability is very low. For example the definition of a heart attack is very limited and clause - strewn............... LEGALISED THEFT, against the trusting layman.

Then don't buy one. :ph34r:

At least many high earners in industry have no choice but to pay tax. Scroungers like the aforementioned benefits cheat should be made to pay it back by hard labour in a work camp. To add insult to injury, the government is going to send him to jail and hit the tax payer with yet another bill. Make prison pay by turning it into cheap labour camp.

Wuluf

I have no guilt for events that occurred 400, 300, 200, or 100 years ago. It's history. I don't expect the descendents of the jailers of the Black Hole of Calcutta to have guilt if my great great uncle suffocated in there. Do I give Italians a hard time because the Romans invaded my country 2000 years ago? No.

Grow up, you're trying to score cheap shots and looking stupid as a result.

Benefits cheats are nothing in comparison to the tax evasion that's draining the public coffers

This is just a PR stunt by judicary/government to save a 'bit of money' by scaring the public

Why don't they target tax evasion/loopholes? - the money saved could probably run the benefits system for years....

Edited by dnd

High earners pay less tax than the average joe, take beckham his diamond ear rings worth 7k , massage haircuts etc are tax deductible.

High earners like traders banker etc pay almost no tax as they get paid via gold wine, loans (which then get cleared) and the new thing negative equity.

Benefits cheats are nothing in comparison to the tax evasion that's draining the public coffers

This is just a PR stunt by judicary/government to save a 'bit of money' by scaring the public

Why don't they target tax evasion/loopholes? - the money saved could probably run the benefits system for years....

They could start by slapping that 500% extra council tax on second homes that Monbiot was talking about yesterday.

Lefties always claim such instances are rare 'Dail Mail' concoctions, yet in the real world we know they are endemic, ...

Really? So who else can you name?

Those who believe that the Daily Mail, et al 'on the whole tell the truth' miss the point. It is exactly what they don't tell you that you need to get worked up about. For example,

* that the tax system is fair, and the more you earn the more you will pay (but you have more options to avoid paying);

* that our green belt is sacred and we can't solve our housing problems by building on it (often voiced by those living with the nice views, thank you very much);

* that the TV license is the best way to fund the BBC, even though often low-paid single mothers get fined or sent to prison (but BBC World, for example, carries adverts 'to keep the license fee down').

If it's the value of the crime that upsets you, look elsewhere to get even more upset.