House Price Crash Forum

House And Ferrari On Fifth Gear

HOLA441

house and ferrari

House and ferrari on fifth gear now

Says his ferrari is free ;-))

says he has a tenant renting for 18months at £1477

house is worth £365000

he says you can buy a house with a tenant which covers your morgage and interest - how??

Trying to sell it for 7 months..

I know this has been done before - but free advertising on channel 5 in fifth gear has to be good!!

Edited by delboypass

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest Guy_Montag

I posted this on Newcastle forum:

There are 3 others in the same development on Rightmove, funny it says in the blurb that there are only 4 in the development.

Anyway:

4 beds: £367k (inc ferrari)

3 beds: £295k

4 beds: £289k

3 beds: £259k

Most expensive Ferrari F355 on autotrader is £60k

Free eh?

HOLA444
HOLA445

There are 3 others in the same development on Rightmove, funny it says in the blurb that there are only 4 in the development.

Anyway:

Free eh?

guess why he cant sell it in 7 months even though its had loads of advertising

HOLA446

Anyway:

Free eh?

Maybe there's something wrong with the car & he's hoping the buyer won't notice as the car is 'free'.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Is he selling the house on the right (red door) or left (blue door)?

imagesclip_image002.jpg

The pic of the ferrari shows the right house (red door), yet the back garden shows the left (blue door).

back.jpg

I might email to see if he's open to offers...

HOLA4412

Is he selling the house on the right (red door) or left (blue door)?

imagesclip_image002.jpg

The pic of the ferrari shows the right house (red door), yet the back garden shows the left (blue door).

back.jpg

I might email to see if he's open to offers...

Yes I thought that strange as the cars clearly parked outside the red door on their lawn patch of grass.

HOLA4413

You guys on HPC can be quite dense at times.

Can't you see the problem?

The Ferrari simply needs a make-over, laminate flooring instead of those tacky carpets, and they need to do something about the paint, I reckon Magnolia would look fab.

Sold in no time!

Edited by BandWagon

HOLA4414

Why on earth would you advertise it as appearing on -

As Seen On TV One North East, North East Tonight, Fifth Gear

On the Radio TFM Radio, Metro Radio, BBC Radio Cleveland, Durham Radio, Magic FM, Sky News Radio, 5 Live, Talk Radio, BBC Radio Newcastle

In the Papers Daily Mirror, Evening Gazette, Northern Echo, Sunderland Echo, The Journal, Evening Chronicle, London Metro

So let's get this straight... this house has had more advertising than just about every other house in the country and it hasn't sold... mmmmm, had you considered lowering the price?

HOLA4415

You guys on HPC can be quite dense at times.

Can't you see the problem?

The Ferrari simply needs a make-over, laminate flooring instead of those tacky carpets, and they need to do something about the paint, I reckon Magnolia would look fab.

Sold in no time!

No, it's the subsidence! Just look at the amount of "settlement" .... 12" sink at least. It'll need underpinning.

I wouldn't touch it with a secondhand ferrari.

HOLA4416

No, it's the subsidence! Just look at the amount of "settlement" .... 12" sink at least. It'll need underpinning.

This calls for another series of Car Doctor with Ann MauriceMinor

HOLA4417
Guest Guy_Montag

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

this one is good to follow

it should have really sold by now - if houses are flying off the shelves

Anyway why should he be selling if the rent is covering the mortgage, and houses prices are only going up??? Remember what kirsty and phil says? As long as the rent covers the mortgage youre laughing. Making money on property is not a sprint its a marathon.

Why does he want to flip this property? Hes not a forced seller is he....

Unless he knows something we dont know....

Edited by notanewmember

HOLA4420

Maybe it's the car that's preventing the sale. Howabout him keeping his ferrari and then knock £70,000 off the price of the house? The car looks stupid parked outside a poor persons house on a tacky estate anyway. If you can't afford the car new and the trappings that go with it (country pile/dashing off to 'that' London/slim blonde foreign tennis player, etc) all you do with such a vehicle is make yourself look stupid.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Go on my son chase the market down as your pretencious motor depreciates. :lol::P

he is and he will. I'd love to know how he makes his money as its not in sales or marketing.

Strangely enough if he sold the car and tried to sell it with an Audi of some form I'm sure it would have sold by now. women buy houses but don't buy Ferrari's. A Mini Convertible, Audi TT or Audi A4 cabriolet would be a different matter.

HOLA4424

There is an old forum topic on this subject, i did some price analysis of the area and looking at sale prices it looks like prices have drop 60-100k on this street, since these houses were built. He paid 300k for the house, but houses all around it appear to have recently sold for just over 200k.

A car of a similar age costs about 35k on autotrader

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_...200611227706388

The average houseprice in durham is 141k!

http://www.upmystreet.com/property/prices/all/l/durham.html

The price and the car combined should be about 260k, which means this guy would be serious negative equity, if he doesnt pull this coupe off. when somone comes to view the house/put an offer in wont they struggle to get a morgage because the house and car are so over valued?

IMHO, he bought a house, waited a few months and was shocked by the sale prices tumbling around him, he needed a way to get money back.

Here is the old forum topic, in january

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=22539&hl=

HPC.JPG

post-552-1147162307.jpg

Edited by moosetea

HOLA4425