House Price Crash Forum

Mick Lynch: We refuse to be poor anymore

HOLA441
HOLA442
9 minutes ago, Warlord said:

This will be music to the ears to some posters here.

is Mick looking to go into politics I wonder ? 

If your job can be done by anyone from anywhere around the world, you're not the reason why your country is rich and most others are poor. 

HOLA443

What’s he talking about - mechanics, electricians, teachers, nurses, catering and couriers?  Most of the tradesman I’ve employed have been terrible, their charges would indicate them being far from poor.  My dad hasn’t had a very good experience with the health service.  The food isn’t great in this country lol.  I used to move school every 6 months so maybe not best placed to comment on education but it was terrible for me.  I love this beautiful country though, just some of the people aren’t that great. 

Edited by morty

HOLA444
40 minutes ago, kingofmanlets said:

If your job can be done by anyone from anywhere around the world, you're not the reason why your country is rich and most others are poor. 

Speaking for yourself here I take it?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
8 hours ago, Warlord said:

This will be music to the ears to some posters here.

is Mick looking to go into politics I wonder ? 

We refuse to be poor anymore.

7 hours ago, kingofmanlets said:

7 hours ago, morty said:

What’s he talking about - mechanics, electricians, teachers, nurses, catering and couriers?  Most of the tradesman I’ve employed have been terrible, their charges would indicate them being far from poor.  My dad hasn’t had a very good experience with the health service.  The food isn’t great in this country lol.  I used to move school every 6 months so maybe not best placed to comment on education but it was terrible for me.  I love this beautiful country though, just some of the people aren’t that great. 

4 hours ago, brush2805 said:

Mick is correct that's why the Birmingham Airport boss saw pay jump 49% to £595,000. Without him a plane will not fly 😀

3 hours ago, andrewwk said:

Dunno, feels like we tried this one before somewhere. as I recall, didn't work so well...

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
3 hours ago, Social Justice League said:

What most don't understand is that a debt based financial system will never make the 99% 'rich', as they are the fodder who are needed to borrow worthless fiat from bent banks, repaying it with 40 years of productive work.

The best was to 'not be poor anymore' it to refuse to borrow fiat from a corrupt 'banking system'.

No system will make the 99% rich (at least given our current rate of technological progress...) Best you can probably do is engineer policies that will lift the earnings of the average person (and cap inequality). something a bit like the Nordics, I guess.

Edited by andrewwk

HOLA4413
57 minutes ago, andrewwk said:

I'm not sure what you're saying, could you please be more direct.

😄

Please see above / below:

4 hours ago, Social Justice League said:

What most don't understand is that a debt based financial system will never make the 99% 'rich', as they are the fodder who are needed to borrow worthless fiat from bent banks, repaying it with 40 years of productive work.

The best was to 'not be poor anymore' ie to refuse to borrow fiat from a corrupt 'banking system'.