HOLA441
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

Looks like they have their backes covered, using all these off shore companies and tax haven loop holes etc. They set the rules, so never "break" them apparently.

Collapsed fitness chain backed by Rishi Sunak's non-dom wife was paid up to £635,000 in furlough cash - while her billionaire father's IT firm claimed Covid handout for hundreds of UK staff

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10700239/Companies-linked-Rishi-Sunaks-non-dom-wife-received-furlough-cash.html

HOLA443
19 minutes ago, byron78 said:

Surely deserves its own thread?

One of Michelle Mone's houses has been raided.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/michelle-mones-home-raided-police-26827493

Says......"her home"........then says ..."owned by off shore company"

kinda begs the question.....to WHOM does the property belong.......EXACTLY....... does the English language matter?

Edited by cnick

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
22 hours ago, byron78 said:

Surely deserves its own thread?

One of Michelle Mone's houses has been raided.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/michelle-mones-home-raided-police-26827493

Keep up with the program, you need to have an image of Michelle Mone in a Bikini, imagine your typical tory peer in a bikini 

Edited by shlomo
Advice on

HOLA447
HOLA448
21 minutes ago, byron78 said:

🙃

img_1_1651311542484.jpg

Now imagine Norman Tebbit in a bikini it’s enough to make you vote Labour 

HOLA449
HOLA4410
7 minutes ago, byron78 said:

What makes you think I don't have a secret stash of Tebbit bikini pics? 🤑

That is where Maggie’s stash ended up.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
25 minutes ago, byron78 said:

You joke, but the rumour was there were dodgy pics of Ted Heath floating about back in the day...

Politics has always been slimy.

Who do you recommend we vote for Byron, I remember you saying you were a wealthy Brexit voting Tory, with multiple houses who in 2021 was "81 and probably inherited more money than you'll ever earn your entire life at your age! Trust me... I've had a lovely life."?

Edited by simon99

HOLA4413
32 minutes ago, simon99 said:

Who do you recommend we vote for Byron, I remember you saying you were a wealthy Brexit voting Tory, with multiple houses who in 2021 was "81 and probably inherited more money than you'll ever earn your entire life at your age! Trust me... I've had a lovely life."?

Vote for whoever you like.

If you're poor, old Labour.

If you're stupid, new Tories.

If you're confused, make a list of everything that has got better (or worse) for you under whatever government is in at the time. This is the worst I've ever lived through. Feels like an Italian government or some other dodgy euro state tbh. Ever so corrupt.

Although they all need booting out now and again tbh.

Edited by byron78

HOLA4414
4 minutes ago, byron78 said:

Vote for whoever you like.

If you're poor, old Labour.

If you're stupid, new Tories.

If you're confused, make a list of everything that has got better (or worse) for you under whatever government is in at the time. This is the worst I've ever lived through. Feels like an Italian government or some other dodgy euro state tbh. Ever so corrupt.

Although they all need booting out now and again tbh.

What if you're not poor and not stupid? Who will you be voting for?

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
2 minutes ago, winkie said:

.....get rid of the lot of them.;)

I see this a lot now too!

As if the country wouldn't just revert to feudalism and 99% of the country having to jump through whatever hoop those with the assets and power tell them to jump through...

(Actually, not hugely different to right now for many under 30 now I suspect.)

HOLA4419
4 minutes ago, byron78 said:

I see this a lot now too!

As if the country wouldn't just revert to feudalism and 99% of the country having to jump through whatever hoop those with the assets and power tell them to jump through...

(Actually, not hugely different to right now for many under 30 now I suspect.)

They need to go back to school and learn some discipline, be accountable for the actions they take and stop thinking they are above and better than the rest, can get away with anything and are protected by power.....weakness is not a strength.;)

HOLA4420
1 hour ago, winkie said:

They need to go back to school and learn some discipline, be accountable for the actions they take and stop thinking they are above and better than the rest, can get away with anything and are protected by power.....weakness is not a strength.;)

As long as it's not Eton, which seems to be teaching them all the wrong stuff.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
4 hours ago, winkie said:

I honestly think (gasp!) a rich privileged person might need to go to prison for a week or two soon.

Our two tier legal and tax system must give at some point surely?

HOLA4423
13 hours ago, byron78 said:

I honestly think (gasp!) a rich privileged person might need to go to prison for a week or two soon.

Our two tier legal and tax system must give at some point surely?

Maybe they feel they are already in prison......having to set the example for the rest.;)

Edited by winkie

HOLA4424
19 hours ago, simon99 said:

Believe me, 82 year olds don't spend hours every day posting on internet chat rooms. He claimed to remember pre-war events, so he can't be what he says. I have always envisaged him as a junior gofa in a back street IOW wealth management company, enviously advising people with real money.

Vote for the candidate you think will look after the interests of your own children, if you have any.

HOLA4425
8 minutes ago, onlooker said:

Believe me, 82 year olds don't spend hours every day posting on internet chat rooms. He claimed to remember pre-war events, so he can't be what he says. I have always envisaged him as a junior gofa in a back street IOW wealth management company, enviously advising people with real money.

Vote for the candidate you think will look after the interests of your own children, if you have any.

Born in 1939.

And I'd still rather be ancient than a racist who has fallen for every bit of Putin propaganda online.

I fell for Brexit. :(

Also, I always presumed most here were also retired? Surely working tax payers don't have any time at all for internet chat rooms?

Edited by byron78