House Price Crash Forum

Rent Debt Crisis (landlord pleading)

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

"and called for government action to help struggling tenants"

There's that word again. I do not think it means what you think.....

Just change 'tenants' to 'landlords' and the word is correctly used in this sense. The NRLA (No Rent? Lol A**wipes) surely must have made an honest mistake with that!

I don't think they're squealing enough this Christmas. Turn those screws just a little tighter please, I want to see tears as well.

HOLA444

"“To sustain tenancies, the government needs to provide an urgent financial package to get rent debts built due to the pandemic paid off.”"

I'm confused. Are these the same landlords that refused to accept "DSS" pre-covid? Strange that they want Government money now...

HOLA445
HOLA446

You have to remember that it's not bricks and mortar that keeps these houses standing, but the sheer charitable good will of landlords and their IO mortgages. 

Come come now. These people aren’t just mere landlords; They’re direct descendants of St Benedict himself!

Guided by a divine, atavistic endeavour to shelter the homeless, these virtuous individuals work tirelessly in their jobs to earn enough money to provide housing for those most in need. After years of thankless toil, when these benevolent home providers finally earn their place in heaven and they can no longer commit to their charitable work, as if touched by god themselves, the homes mysteriously disappear. Rumour has it that to mark these recent acts of altruism, the Vatican is considering repainting parts of the Sistine Chapel interior to accommodate images of these selfless individuals. There have also been several reports of said mortal saints visiting the site in Calvary where Jesus was crucified who claim that since the late nineties, you can actually hear the disembodied sound of weeping!

Fungus 1:14 ‘And when the blood has literally boiled, and the mortal body can tolerate no more work, the symbol of one’s charity will dissolve into the ether, as to not signal one’s divine virtue.’

Edited by ForGreatLager...

HOLA447

Come come now. These people aren’t just mere landlords; They’re direct descendants of St Benedict himself!

Guided by a divine, atavistic endeavour to shelter the homeless, these virtuous individuals work tirelessly in their jobs to earn enough money to provide housing for those most in need. After years of thankless toil, when these benevolent home providers finally earn their place in heaven and they can no longer commit to their charitable work, as if touched by god themselves, the homes mysteriously disappear. Rumour has it that to mark these recent acts of altruism, the Vatican is considering repainting parts of the Sistine Chapel interior to accommodate images of these selfless individuals. There have also been several reports of said mortal saints visiting the site in Calvary where Jesus was crucified who claim that since the late nineties, you can actually hear the disembodied sound of weeping!

Fungus 1:14 ‘And when the blood has literally boiled, and the mortal body can tolerate no more work, the symbol of one’s charity will dissolve into the ether, as to not signal one’s divine virtue.’

Lol

HOLA448

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/illegal-eviction-pandemic-letting-agencies-rent-arrears-b1774487.html

Tenant left homeless over a £700 debt: The letting agencies illegally evicting people during the pandemic

'Rent-to-rent’ agencies have been linked to an explosion in illegal evictions as tenants struggle, and the problem is expected to get much worse as unemployment rises further. Now campaigners are calling for urgent reforms to protect vulnerable tenantS.

---------

I've seen you tube ads for this. Quote sad and cruel but when people are desperate, they'd do anything.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

"and called for government action to help struggling tenants"

There's that word again. I do not think it means what you think.....

Just change 'tenants' to 'landlords' and the word is correctly used in this sense. The NRLA (No Rent? Lol A**wipes) surely must have made an honest mistake with that!

I don't think they're squealing enough this Christmas. Turn those screws just a little tighter please, I want to see tears as well.

Inject it into my veins.

HOLA4414

I don't recall this massive news on Dec 8th of the extension to the Business evictions ban 2020 getting a mention on HPC.

So unless extended Furlough & this ban wil lend in spring 2021 ...

Business evictions ban extended until March Business owners affected by the pandemic will be protected from eviction until the end of March 2021.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/business-evictions-ban-extended-until-march

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship