House Price Crash Forum

Princess Meghan

EnglishinWales

HOLA441
HOLA442
5 minutes ago, EnglishinWales said:

Please God, spare us...

Well he is a catch in high society so you can't blame her for being interested in him in her world! In another story, in the mail, we're told granny Middleton has won the Christmas war because William, Kate and the kids are shunning a royal Sandringham xmas for a more private celebration with the in laws. Oh, the poor old queen, things aren't like what they were!

How much longer can the royal family survive with the younger members antics?

IMO the civil list for the royal family should be severely cut back to those who are doing essential royal duties. For me that is the queen or king and no one else. Even further I think what are essential royal duties for the head of state? I'm sick of the lot of them.

HOLA443
HOLA444

I find it vaguely amusing that the only member of the Royal Family with a decent genetic diversity* is the only one who looks likely to give a decent genetic diversity to their children.

[* and who appears to be the most likeable one.  I wonder if there is some connection...]

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
11 hours ago, Economic Exile said:

IMO the civil list for the royal family should be severely cut back to those who are doing essential royal duties. For me that is the queen or king and no one else. Even further I think what are essential royal duties for the head of state? I'm sick of the lot of them.

The problem being you need an heir. Unless you're ending the monarchy. 
You also need to ensure the spare isn't a plank. 

HOLA448
HOLA449
16 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I always found Fergie a laugh, an actress is a good choice as she'll already be absolutely ace at waving to crowds.

Another vote for Queen Ginger! I'm sure she's a proper laugh, and hopefully not as naughty and gin-sozzled as Margaret!

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Tired of the posh twits wanting it both ways. If they live like celebrities then they can fund themselves and pay proper taxes like real celebrities do.

If they insist on being 'royal' then they need to behave better than everyone else. Harry and Meghan carrying on like they're married without even being engaged makes a mockery of the whole thing. 

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
1 minute ago, SpectrumFX said:

I live in the UK. This thread is the first I've heard of this.

I just had to Google to see who this Meghan was, and I've never heard of her. 

Me neither! I have never seen her round here!^_^

HOLA4421
8 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

I live in the UK. This thread is the first I've heard of this.

I just had to Google to see who this Meghan was, and I've never heard of her. 

In common with 99% of British people prior to the Prince Harry stuff.

She's an American actress in a series I've never watched and, without googling, can't actually name from memory.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
3 hours ago, EnglishinWales said:

Tired of the posh twits wanting it both ways. If they live like celebrities then they can fund themselves and pay proper taxes like real celebrities do.

If they insist on being 'royal' then they need to behave better than everyone else. Harry and Meghan carrying on like they're married without even being engaged makes a mockery of the whole thing. 

It's not his fault, it's the culture of low aspirations that comes from living on welfare in council accommodation. I'm sure he was happier when he lived in a tent and shot at foreigners for a living.

Archived