House Price Crash Forum

HOLA441
5 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

You can use the marmoset faecal funghi scrapings in your tea infuser in the morning. It's mildly hallucinogenic though.

Nice, will give it a go as a kickstart to the day.  Do I need to buy the overpriced beans to get the sh!te or is it sold separately?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
2 hours ago, hotairmail said:

You have to first of all feed the beans to a virgin marmoset. Collect the faeces and store in a humid cupboard for 3 years, 12 weeks, five days and 10 minutes. Gently peel off the mould with tweezers and a soft brush, crush into medium sized coarseness using a mortar and pestle (don't use a machine as they can get too hot) and then just add pre boiling water. Pour through a cheesey sock to remove the beans.

Where do I buy a cheesy sock from or can I make my own?:lol:

HOLA444
6 minutes ago, bendy said:

Where do I buy a cheesy sock from or can I make my own?:lol:

I can lease you one on an eighteen-month contract if you're not quite sure about taking on the full responsibilities of cheesy-sock ownership.

TODAY ONLY: Use the code CHEESY at the check-out for a further 5% discount.

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

HOLA445
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:06 PM, The XYY Man said:

By 10am each morning, I've had at least six cups.

By 3pm - at least another four.

By 6pm, two beers and a stiff whisky.

By 11pm, at least another half-bottle of whisky.

Rinse and repeat...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

We have some things in common ;)

Two coffees before brain wakes up.

Four by lunchtime.

Another two in the afternoon.

Sometimes one after dinner.

Don't start on the alcohol until about 8pm and vodka, not whisky.

Mind you if I don't drink late at night then I don't need so much coffee in the day.

But coffee does taste so good, too. Can't do the stove-top things. Tastes all syrupy and it's just too damn strong. Headaches abound. We have a bean-to-cup machine that's ideal for first thing in the morning. You just put the cup with the milk in the microwave for 1 minute and then press the button on the machine and it does it all.

Indeed I have the timing spot on now. I can press the button on the coffee machine at 00:19 on the microwave and it starts grinding the beans. Whip the coffee cup out of the microwave, a massive, special mug, at 00:01 before it beeps, and put it under the spout on the coffee machine just as it starts to spit out the coffee. So efficient.

• 2 months later...
HOLA446

Mark's coffee machine is a screaming hotukdeal today - £209.99.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/de-longhi-esam-4200-bean-cup-coffee-machine-amazon-209-99-2630278

Everyone rush out and buy one NOW - that is an order! (Says the man content with a jar of kenco and the lingerie section of the 1978 Kay's catalogue.).

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
14 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Our coffee machine even has its own thread now :)

When you are sleeping it comes on here and posts about you fiddling with its knobs and cleaning out its pipes. It also says that you are a cr*p programmer who wouldn't know a java bean from a double skinny-back whipped hot fudge cup of earl grey.

(It might be obvious here that I know nothing about coffee other than 'is it a milky one?'.)

If you are not careful it is going to run off with III_handle_it's air fryer.

:)

HOLA4410
34 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

When you are sleeping it comes on here and posts about you fiddling with its knobs and cleaning out its pipes. It also says that you are a cr*p programmer who wouldn't know a java bean from a double skinny-back whipped hot fudge cup of earl grey.

(It might be obvious here that I know nothing about coffee other than 'is it a milky one?'.)

If you are not careful it is going to run off with III_handle_it's air fryer.

:)

Oddly enough I was descaling the "black plastic thing" about an hour ago!

I've spent the last hour refactoring part of the code for a customised checkout that I wrote about six years ago so that card payments can be added. (It's in an industry where card payments are high risk, so it never had it before).

Staring at stuff I wrote, thinking "Why the bloody hell did I do that? What was I thinking?" ;) 

You should get one of those machines. You need one of those machines. It will enrich your life in way that you never thought possible.

HOLA4411
4 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Oddly enough I was descaling the "black plastic thing" about an hour ago!

I've spent the last hour refactoring part of the code for a customised checkout that I wrote about six years ago so that card payments can be added. (It's in an industry where card payments are high risk, so it never had it before).

Staring at stuff I wrote, thinking "Why the bloody hell did I do that? What was I thinking?" ;) 

You should get one of those machines. You need one of those machines. It will enrich your life in way that you never thought possible.

You call it making coffee. I call it a... fetish ;)

These machines are like those pods in 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'. I did not use pod randomly either. It all comes together.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Still with the decaffeinated stuff.

I forgot to mention, if I do have strong caffeinated coffee, I might go a little-oooer misses, maybe a tiny bit non-politically correct (a tiny bit), and may say something offensive or be a little bit "loose cannon".  Caffeine tends to make the words not go through the brain first.

Archived