House Price Crash Forum

US warns of 'heightened' risk of terror attacks on Christmas markets in Europe.

workingpoor

HOLA441
1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

The guy in the Scania was mentally ill, and drank alcohol. He was not a real Muslim, bruv.

You may have said this in jest pole, but nothing would surprise me concerning the spin and lies the msm are prepared to spout   I don't know why but this aspect, the poor guy going about his work, is the one that gets me most.  It might just be that I am becoming desensitised to the atrocities done under the rop these days 

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
2 minutes ago, One-percent said:

You may have said this in jest pole, but nothing would surprise me concerning the spin and lies the msm are prepared to spout   I don't know why but this aspect, the poor guy going about his work, is the one that gets me most.  It might just be that I am becoming desensitised to the atrocities done under the rop these days 

I didn't say it in jest, give it 48 hours and they will say exactly that.

HOLA443

1 minute ago, One-percent said:

It gets to you because you know the long list of politicians who are pro islam, pro immigration and you know that they are not the ones being assaulted, raped, gang-raped or murdered. It is the ordinary people, many who probably are opposed to their countries being turned into some horrendous islamic-like states, who are suffering.

HOLA444
Just now, spunko2010 said:

Ah apologies I thought Pole had posted that, sorry spunko.  Yes, I believe they might.. feckers. Does anyone actually believe what they hear coming out of the telly and radio?

HOLA445
1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

Probably, he just wanted to learn to drive and had accidentally drunk some egg-nog from the market, which contained alcohol which ent straight to his head, and so it is all the fault of the egg-nog seller.

HOLA446
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It gets to you because you know the long list of politicians who are pro islam, pro immigration and you know that they are not the ones being assaulted, raped, gang-raped or murdered. It is the ordinary people, many who probably are opposed to their countries being turned into some horrendous islamic-like states, who are suffering.

One does wonder why our betters are so enthralled with something that is trying to destroy our way of life, built and developed for millennia 

HOLA447
4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Amen.

HOLA448

The BBC banner headline just now was 'Berlin Truck Crash' and sub titled 'Lorry Attack' as though it was Herbie the VWs psycho big cousin who went mental. Also saying that 'it is possible that it was a terror attack'. 

I should imagine that the BBC editorial team will be frantically trying to figure out how to minimise the collateral damage to Merkel and the EU's immigration policy, that she is the de facto driver of.

HOLA449
3 minutes ago, One-percent said:

One does wonder why our betters are so enthralled with something that is trying to destroy our way of life, built and developed for millennia 

Partly it is a perverse, twisted mindset that truly despises the triumph of Western culture. Partly it is about global capitalism and having a never-ending supply of cheap labour to fund the capitalist trough that they all have their snouts in.

HOLA4410
3 minutes ago, newbonic said:

The BBC banner headline just now was 'Berlin Truck Crash' and sub titled 'Lorry Attack' as though it was Herbie the VWs psycho big cousin who went mental. Also saying that 'it is possible that it was a terror attack'. 

I should imagine that the BBC editorial team will be frantically trying to figure out how to minimise the collateral damage to Merkel and the EU's immigration policy, that she is the de facto driver of.

Have you wondered how many people at the BBC today running this story behind the scenes are Christian, in the true religious sense, and how many are some other religion? It would not surprise to find out that there are fewer Christians. I simply do not trust the BBC to be impartial when it comes to covering any story that has an islamic element to it.

HOLA4411
16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It gets to you because you know the long list of politicians who are pro islam, pro immigration and you know that they are not the ones being assaulted, raped, gang-raped or murdered. 

And even when it is - like the Swedish councillor who was gang raped - they still make excuses and try to cover up for them.

These people are the truly mentally ill ones. 

HOLA4412
12 minutes ago, One-percent said:

One suspects it's at least partly because those who do not have our way of life at heart are increasingly getting into positions of power and influence.

HOLA4413
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Have you wondered how many people at the BBC today running this story behind the scenes are Christian, in the true religious sense, and how many are some other religion? It would not surprise to find out that there are fewer Christians. I simply do not trust the BBC to be impartial when it comes to covering any story that has an islamic element to it.

It reminds me of the 'Syrian migrant dies in German blast' headline on the so-called 'unbiased' BBC. This Syrian migrant was the suicide bomber!

The BBC is once again being accused of acting as an apologist for Islamist terror after it reported on the suicide bombing near a music festival in Germany by a Syrian refugee by suggesting that the suicide bomber himself was a victim.
A 27-year-old Syrian migrant who had been refused asylum detonated a backpack bomb outside a bar in the south German town of Ansbach last night, killing himself and injuring 12 other people.
However, instead of reporting the incident as an act of terrorism committed by a Muslim, the BBC published the story under a bizarre headline that read, Syrian migrant dies in German blast, suggesting that the terrorist was the victim of a blast, not that he caused one.
Other leftist news outlets ran with similar headlines.
A meme quickly emerged on Twitter suggesting that the BBC would have reported the 9/11 attack under the headline 19 Muslim migrants murdered in plane crash at twin towers.

Source :- http://www.infowars.com/bbc-reports-german-suicide-bombing-as-if-suicide-bomber-was-the-victim/

HOLA4414
11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Partly it is a perverse, twisted mindset that truly despises the triumph of Western culture. Partly it is about global capitalism and having a never-ending supply of cheap labour to fund the capitalist trough that they all have their snouts in.

And partly its George Soros and Coudenhove - Kalergy.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
15 minutes ago, shindigger said:

And partly its George Soros and Coudenhove - Kalergy.

And isn't the Coudenhove-Kalergi thingy about creating a subservient, cultureless society? Integration needs to happen to breed out the natives. I see one society (Islam) replacing another (secular westerner) who may not be quite so easy to manipulate by the elites... Better the devil you know I'd have thunk..

HOLA4418
27 minutes ago, Alba said:

Trump criticised by SKY for condemning a 'terrorist' incident in view of Germany not having classified it as such 'yet'.

I don't know exactly when that criticism was made but apparently the police were reported as saying it was deliberate about 3 hours ago (on SKY).  See Islamification of Europe thread.

HOLA4419
34 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes, super rich old man for whom the end is getting closer every day. How old is the fecker now? Anyone have him for the death sweepstake?

I think God keeps some of them alive just to spite the thread.

Please nobody pick Soros!

HOLA4420
27 minutes ago, waynezilla said:

And isn't the Coudenhove-Kalergi thingy about creating a subservient, cultureless society? Integration needs to happen to breed out the natives. I see one society (Islam) replacing another (secular westerner) who may not be quite so easy to manipulate by the elites... Better the devil you know I'd have thunk..

Seen the previous winners of the "award"?

None of this is an accident or incompetence.

None of it.

HOLA4421
1 minute ago, shindigger said:

Seen the previous winners of the "award"?

None of this is an accident or incompetence.

None of it.

I agree that this is part of the plan, absolutely. When else in modern history have open borders (outside of a union) been government policy ? 

I just have a suspicion that it might not pan out as "they" intend. Not much consolation for those caught up in the whole mess.

HOLA4422

As lorry attacks look like they might be a thing. Here's some top tips if you happen to be in the vicinity and feeling heroic. This only applies to and artic with a trailer but is two option that will immobilise the vehicle very quickly.

1) Climb on the catwalk behind the cab, if the truck is going slowly enough, (I know easier said than done) and either disconnect or better still cut the red airline going to the trailer. The trailer will then fairly promptly emergency stop - this is a fail-safe in case truck and trailer become detached. If the airlines are some different colours, like all black, or something just cut them all.

2) Somewhere down the side of the trailer, usually, there will be a knob like this. Possibly might be in some sort of metal housing. Pull the knob and it will apply the trailer brakes.

207013001.jpg

Don't do either of these things for fun whilst a lorry is stopped at traffic lights or Mr Lorry Driver will probably get very cross.

HOLA4423
2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

As lorry attacks look like they might be a thing. Here's some top tips if you happen to be in the vicinity and feeling heroic. This only applies to and artic with a trailer but is two option that will immobilise the vehicle very quickly.

1) Climb on the catwalk behind the cab, if the truck is going slowly enough, (I know easier said than done) and either disconnect or better still cut the red airline going to the trailer. The trailer will then fairly promptly emergency stop - this is a fail-safe in case truck and trailer become detached.

2) Somewhere down the side of the trailer, usually, there will be a knob like this. Possibly might be in some sort of metal housing. Pull the knob and it will apply the trailer brakes.

207013001.jpg

Don't do either of these things for fun whilst a lorry is stopped at traffic lights or Mr Lorry Driver will probably get very cross.

Great info that.

Are there any emergency pickaxes located along the trailer anywhere?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
7 minutes ago, shindigger said:

Great info that.

Are there any emergency pickaxes located along the trailer anywhere?

Not sure about continental trucks but a lot of UK articulated trucks, these days, have a fairly hefty fire extinguisher either between the rear wheel arches or mounted on the back of the cab.

Archived