House Price Crash Forum

Cambridge Looking To Become Independent

OnionTerror

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

I think we need to start giving democracy lessons at school.

Its appalling the newpapers are full of it, ,marches in london to get a new vote (as though it will be any different). people claiming they vote brexit but did not expect it to actually happen...

edit typos

HOLA444

They definitely need to educate kids on the meaning of democracy, how parliament works and individual responsibilities before teaching them what their rights are.

Edit to say: do the planks realise how long it takes to achieve the conditions of accession to the EU?

HOLA445

They definitely need to educate kids on the meaning of democracy, how parliament works and individual responsibilities before teaching them what their rights are.

Edit to say: do the planks realise how long it takes to achieve the conditions of accession to the EU?

They'll also learn how much we're getting shafted under FPTP.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Mrs works for the Uni, and apparently some departments are 60% funded by the EU. Anecdotal, but obe couple she knows pulled out of their new build as a direct result of Brexit, as who knows if their posts will be funded going forward..

However, more important than that, just wondering what the Peoples Republic of Cambridge will put on their flag? My guess is a montage of the cider swilling types who give Midsummer Common its unique ambience..

HOLA448

If they think they're going to be able to export their lettuce into the greater UK market without barriers they've got another thing coming. Leaving the UK means they'd have to negotiate their own trade deals with us, and they won't be first in the line.

HOLA449

Mrs works for the Uni, and apparently some departments are 60% funded by the EU. Anecdotal, but obe couple she knows pulled out of their new build as a direct result of Brexit, as who knows if their posts will be funded going forward..

However, more important than that, just wondering what the Peoples Republic of Cambridge will put on their flag? My guess is a montage of the cider swilling types who give Midsummer Common its unique ambience..

...and I take those free degree places in the EU will go..

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

There is a petition on Change.org calling for Sadiq Khan to declare London independent and join the EU.

These Left wing whack jobs now want their own Caliphate.

Manchester will be shouting for theirs next.

Can we have a list of places that rioted a few years ago?

http://thetab.com/uk/cambridge/2011/08/10/clashes-in-cambridge-as-riot-violence-spreads-2898

Cambridge did.

Manchester did.

London did.

Why was that?

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

LOL I think the people calling this referendum undemocratic should all go and live somewhere in Europe. I hear Germany is a popular destination at the moment.

Referendums are banned in Germany, apparently hitler used them to get his way.

A German colleague was more cynical-

He said they don't want us to have what we want.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Archived