House Price Crash Forum

Is Hpc Now A Safespace And Does Posting Require A Trigger Warning

HOLA441

dont waste the opportunity to cook up some shedkill. After alll that lutefish stuff is edible.

use plenty of spices and book yourself up an ambulance in advance.

I'll have to find it first never mind get to it....and no I will not be dismantling the shed. ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I'll have to find it first never mind get to it....and no I will not be dismantling the shed. ;)

Just dismantle it and get long tom to build you a new one. Sorted.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Probably a rat. They do often crawl out of view to die, and often to where they were born, most likely a neighbour has put poison down. Check, if you store petfood or similar in the shed, you aren't responsible for a rat problem. The smell will go fairly quickly, maybe a week or so. Could be worse, when I lived in an old Georgian townhouse I regularly had the smell indoors.

The corpse will be pretty dessicated when you retrieve it, usually the human pink skin on the tail peels off in a particularly unpleasant manner. Put the corpse straight in the bin, do not pause to rest it on the bonnet of your neighbour's car. You may have to bury it well to stop the binmen having a hissy fit.

It's best to catch then when they're limping around, coughing blood, at death's door, before they crawl off somewhere and die. When I had a particularly bad infestation I had a virtual full scale rat death camp operation where I would despatch the half-dead ones with a shot to the head, with an air rifle, on the bird table, then promptly cremate them on a decent sized bonfire.

HOLA449

Women often ask what men are good for.

I say drinking, farting, watching football and sorting out unspecified rotting messes under sheds.

Let's celebrate our skill set.

I did comment to a girlfriend, in the past, that there's some areas equality doesn't stretch to. They're always very keen that men should get hands on with childcare. So, I propose, the next dead rat you're expected to deal with, chopping it in half with a spade and letting them deal with their share.

HOLA4410
Guest eight

If a horse got under there I could also get under there to see it was a horse......no, not a dead horse, maybe a griffin?

HOLA4411

The Moderators have had enough. I have had to remove another thread today because of Filth being posted in Off topic. Fubra sent a complaint from Google to the moderators so it looks as if we are too lenient and letting rubbish and filth get posted.

From now on threads will be closed if there is any filth -- threads will be closed if there are complaints against moderating decisions -- and the Off topic can also be closed since this is where the trouble is originating.

You have been warned - this is a privately owned site and Fubra decides the content standards.

Archived