House Price Crash Forum

Stuck In A Pub

MrPin

HOLA441

If you were "stuck in a pub" waiting for a train, who would you like to be stuck with, whilst you eat your pastie, and pickled onion, past or present. You only have one hour before the train. :huh: I would quite like to be stuck with Spike Milligan, Richard Feynmann, and Clara Schuhmann. :unsure: And maybe Terry Gilliam. :(

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

A new twist on the dinner party theme, so drinkers you can have a laugh with.

I'd probably go with a handful of the naturally funny comics as I'd still be chuckling days later.

Say Frank Skinner (ex-drinker), Sarah Millican, Dylan Moran, Jennifer Saunders, Rhod Gilbert, Harry Hill.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

A new twist on the dinner party theme, so drinkers you can have a laugh with.

I'd probably go with a handful of the naturally funny comics as I'd still be chuckling days later.

Say Frank Skinner (ex-drinker), Sarah Millican, Dylan Moran, Jennifer Saunders, Rhod Gilbert, Harry Hill.

I think Frank Skinner and Jeniffer Saunders might be a good deal. I might laugh too much and not finish my Scotch egg.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Alex Higgins, Oliver Reed, Keith Moon, George Best & Paul Gascoigne.

XYY

What! Nae hens like? That's a reet "blurky" pub!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Isn't it the case that most professional comedians are notoriously dull in real life?

That aside, I've read several times that former President George W Bush is fantastic company and extremely humorous (intentionally!) in person and also a really nice person. So it might seem a strange choice but he is one of the people I've often thought I'd really like to meet. Plus there's lots of things I'd like to know the truth about. Although I believe he doesn't drink as he's a former alcoholic.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived