• Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I'm sorry I only give amens to pictures of babies with grotesque physical deformities

I've got plenty of those on my facebook feed. I need to figure out how to hide updates from certain people without unfriending and offending them.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

25YM8 doesn't want to know what you did at the gym today,

25YM8 doesn't want to know what you had for dinner and

25YM8 really doesn't give a ****** about whatever grumpy old man meme you've picked up today

Insert stupid stick figure

Be like 25YM8

Steak, bloody. Now doing my usual weights routine with 8kg Dumbells while watching the new series of x-files. No red button option which I'm inexplicably happy about.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

25YM8 doesn't want to know what you did at the gym today,

25YM8 doesn't want to know what you had for dinner and

25YM8 really doesn't give a ****** about whatever grumpy old man meme you've picked up today

Insert stupid stick figure

Be like 25YM8

Everybody knows you're just itching to post 7 songs in 7 days.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I could, of course not look but, Instagram accounts, particularly belonging to attention seeking type women, have been really getting up my nose. You just know they're putting photography as a hobby on CVs off the back of it.

It looks like they're trying to create some sort of visual monument to their individualism yet they're all the fekking same. Typically:

Pictures at the airport (some thin excuse about something causing delay/annoyance to justify picture)

Pictures of book they're reading also conveniently in shot is a sun lounger and swimming pool in foreign hotel

Selfies with as many different victims that can be roped in as possible

Pictures of food one of which will always be a close up shot of mini multi-coloured macaroons that looks like they're recreating a birthday card from Paperchase

Incessant stupid motivational/cod-philosophical quotes on life like they're straight off a birthday card from Paperchase.

In fact why doesn't someone just scan and upload every card they sell in Paperchase and make Instagram redundant?

HOLA4425

Archived