House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmmaRoid

This Place Gets More Like Facebook Every Day

25YM8 doesn't want to know what you did at the gym today,

25YM8 doesn't want to know what you had for dinner and

25YM8 really doesn't give a ****** about whatever grumpy old man meme you've picked up today

Insert stupid stick figure

Be like 25YM8

Oh, how can you compare HPC forum with facebook? No comparison. Here you can learn things about the economy then keep up to date and lots to learn and laugh at on off topic about life too!

25YM8 really doesn't give a ****** about whatever grumpy old man meme you've picked up today

Be like 25YM8

SpectrumFX Likes This

It does have the Facebook quota of truly miserable gits who are only on it to make themselves feel slightly less suicidal through knocking other people.

I'm sorry I only give amens to pictures of babies with grotesque physical deformities

I've got plenty of those on my facebook feed. I need to figure out how to hide updates from certain people without unfriending and offending them.

I've got plenty of those on my facebook feed. I need to figure out how to hide updates from certain people without unfriending and offending them.

You need to "unfollow" them for your news feed

Be like 25YM8

Steak, bloody. Now doing my usual weights routine with 8kg Dumbells while watching the new series of x-files. No red button option which I'm inexplicably happy about.

Brief and powerless is man's life; on him and all his race the slow, sure doom falls pitiless and dark.

Shared!

Well I got a load of reduced bargains from Lidls and had a pretty epic sh1t.

But someone thinks they're better than the rest of us and doesn't want to hear about crazy stuff like that.

Be like 25YM8

Everybody knows you're just itching to post 7 songs in 7 days.

I could, of course not look but, Instagram accounts, particularly belonging to attention seeking type women, have been really getting up my nose. You just know they're putting photography as a hobby on CVs off the back of it.

It looks like they're trying to create some sort of visual monument to their individualism yet they're all the fekking same. Typically:

Pictures at the airport (some thin excuse about something causing delay/annoyance to justify picture)

Pictures of book they're reading also conveniently in shot is a sun lounger and swimming pool in foreign hotel

Selfies with as many different victims that can be roped in as possible

Pictures of food one of which will always be a close up shot of mini multi-coloured macaroons that looks like they're recreating a birthday card from Paperchase

Incessant stupid motivational/cod-philosophical quotes on life like they're straight off a birthday card from Paperchase.

In fact why doesn't someone just scan and upload every card they sell in Paperchase and make Instagram redundant?