Shapps Set To Resign

juvenal

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Certainly a tit but as housing minister from 2010-12 he at least saw fit to add nothing on demand side and prices were pretty stable, unlike every successor.

Well, Mervyn was busy adding £375billions to his balance sheet at the time...

Hopefully the good people of his constituency will one day get the message and stop voting for him and he can go back to selling online marketing advice to morons

HOLA447

It could not happen to anyone nicer. I notice the story has been swiftly relegated by the mainstream media.

I think this may run and run. The Guardian seem to have the bit between their teeth on the matter. Their full investigation makes an interesting read on the organisation of modern politics.

Elliott Johnson: the young Tory destroyed by the party he loved

Simon Hattenstone investigates the apparent suicide of a 21-year-old activist – and uncovers a brutal world of alleged bullying and ambition, with ex-candidate Mark Clarke at its centre

HOLA448

I think this may run and run. The Guardian seem to have the bit between their teeth on the matter. Their full investigation makes an interesting read on the organisation of modern politics.

Great article that lifts the lid to reveal the snakepit.

HOLA449

Whilst Grant Shapps is a toad and I am glad that he is gone, am I the only one who can't understand what this is all about?

It seems someone who was mentally ill committed suicide. The father is obviously wracked with guilt that he didn't do more to support his son and is looking to blame anyone else. In this case the Tory party. The left wing press and TV are muck raking and not doing the grieving father any good at all.

Edited by Oh Well :(

HOLA4410

Whilst Grant Shapps is a toad and I am glad that he is gone, am I the only one who can't understand what this is all about?

It seems someone who was mentally ill committed suicide. The father is obviously wracked with guilt that he didn't do more to support his son and is looking to blame anyone else. In this case the Tory party. The left wing press and TV are muck raking and not doing the grieving father any good at all.

Before being drawn into the sheen been put on this read the Guardian investigation. http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/27/elliott-johnson-young-tory-destroyed-by-party-he-loved-mark-clarke It is very thorough and has been done with the support of the family.

The key question is why a man like Mark Clark who had been previously banned from standard as a Tory candidate was in charge of marshalling young activists in the general election campaign.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414