House Price Crash Forum

Men Refusing To Get Married

Frank Hovis

HOLA441

I'm sorry you had to do it in the back of a Fiat Panda. I appreciate you midget guys are real men, despite being vertically "challenged". :wacko:

BUSTED. More accurately front passenger side down over the back seats, cramped and uncomfortable 'yes' and she did this thing spitting on her hands and rubbing her bits which was fairly off putting. Got her back in my bed and to be honest it was a case of fantasy being better than the real thing. Such a beautiful girl though and probably aesthetically the most attractive of all my luck. I later found out (through her cousin) she ended up going out with the Chief constables son.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

BUSTED. More accurately front passenger side down over the back seats, cramped and uncomfortable 'yes' and she did this thing spitting on her hands and rubbing her bits which was fairly off putting. Got her back in my bed and to be honest it was a case of fantasy being better than the real thing. Such a beautiful girl though and probably aesthetically the most attractive of all my luck. I later found out (through her cousin) she ended up going out with the Chief constables son.

Look mate. We are all virtual truckers, you are an online dwarf. :blink:

HOLA444

I think NM should get over his infatuation and move on. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Yes, I've read the deluded old scrapper birds thread

That'll put the nugget of doubt in her mind that stops you being her subconscious backup plan (which is what the friend zone is) and gives her conscious feelings for you. In the meantime throw yourself into some hobby or interest, anything, that prevents you going all mushy on her in the meantime or, heaven forbid, getting in touch. You have to drop her (OK, as a friend) absolutely cold, don't wait for the end of her holiday to be all nice about it. Just an opinion.

I appreciate both your thoughts and, under different circumstances, they'd be spot on.

I have known this person for 17 years, been close for about ten, and we're talking probable unicorn here. Too long a friend and far too decent a person to f**k about. She's only had a couple of busy weeks to digest what I hit her with. Post hols, dropping will be done, with absolutely no wavering on my part. That'd be plenty enough shock in itself. She knows how to get hold of me. A bit late to start manning up but I was pretty messed up coming out of my previous relationship, and she hers.

HOLA445

Look mate. We are all virtual truckers, you are an online dwarf. :blink:

Punto not Panda... Id be no good writing up a tall story if there are holes to be picked in my first paragraph. Online dwarf trucker I can live with that. Note to self: Update sprite.

Seriously Nuggets Mahoney as per Si1 drop her cold immediately and not just for 6months that ship has long set sail. First impressions count and if you're perfect bestie/friend zoned that's unlikely to change. That's set in stone.

Edit: I see you replied in the long pause as I wrote this while putting my two terrors to bed. You've chosen your path I hope it works out for you but do have a back-up plan or make one. I'll probably try knocking on the Legions door sometime next year before I'm 38 come and join me :)

HOLA446
HOLA447

Edit: I see you replied in the long pause as I wrote this while putting my two terrors to bed. You've chosen your path I hope it works out for you but do have a back-up plan or make one. I'll probably try knocking on the Legions door sometime next year before I'm 38 come and join me :)

:)

and no calls in six months, a year or whatever time

HOLA448

Punto not Panda... Id be no good writing up a tall story if there are holes to be picked in my first paragraph. Online dwarf trucker I can live with that. Note to self: Update sprite.

Seriously Nuggets Mahoney as per Si1 drop her cold immediately and not just for 6months that ship has long set sail. First impressions count and if you're perfect bestie/friend zoned that's unlikely to change. That's set in stone.

We could have a HPC mass join up. Imagine the collective chaos that would be caused.

That said, with the age, fatness, weird dietary requirements, anti authoratarian tendancies and aversion to germ and chemical warfare we'd probably make the sorry-est bunch of recruits ever.

HOLA449

We could have a HPC mass join up. Imagine the collective chaos that would be caused.

That said, with the age, fatness, weird dietary requirements, anti authoratarian tendancies and aversion to germ and chemical warfare we'd probably make the sorry-est bunch of recruits ever.

We could effect change from within and turn the Legion into some sort of pseudo peace corp offering mediation and flowers. Truth is fighting, and war for that matter can be painful which is not what I'm signing up to. I was colloquially known as private 'ouch that really hurts' longtomsilver 251***** during my basic training (regulars). Breaking new ground here.

HOLA4410

That sounds fantastically dirty :D

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Drop her cold, immediately, not even an excuse. Just drop out of her schedule completely. Get back in touch very tentatively at least 6 months on to the future and, unless her relationship with this new person is still going, she'll wonder what happened between you two. Never give her an explanation for dropping away so suddenly, remain mysterious on that point. That'll put the nugget of doubt in her mind that stops you being her subconscious backup plan (which is what the friend zone is) and gives her conscious feelings for you. In the meantime throw yourself into some hobby or interest, anything, that prevents you going all mushy on her in the meantime or, heaven forbid, getting in touch. You have to drop her (OK, as a friend) absolutely cold, don't wait for the end of her holiday to be all nice about it. Just an opinion.

It seemed like he is not high in her estimations, probably because he was too available. I* agree although I'd drop in that I have started seeing someone else just before I stopped contact.

If she's intriuged she'll make the effort to find out, if not well no loss.

If you can't be yourself with her then don't bother. Until then you're wasting your efforts on that lady. Get a hooby like Si says, women love men who are busy and a bit aloof at the beginning....before they control your every movement :)

HOLA4413

I have known this person for 17 years, been close for about ten, and we're talking probable unicorn here. Too long a friend and far too decent a person to f**k about. She's only had a couple of busy weeks to digest what I hit her with. Post hols, dropping will be done, with absolutely no wavering on my part. That'd be plenty enough shock in itself. She knows how to get hold of me. A bit late to start manning up but I was pretty messed up coming out of my previous relationship, and she hers.

Very wise, then after a while when the current "relationship" goes down the shitter ( which it will ) and she comes looking for you. Do the pushing her, gently, against a wall and kissing her thing as previously advised. And make sure you do it without hesitation.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

This thread has turned very Alpha

Not that I'm complaining or anything

Go get yourself busy and tentatively look for another, I am divorced and have done dating, you can have any colour you want. Don't try and figure women out, be yourself

I have to say I have finally met someone who I can be myself with now,

HOLA4416

Me and the rest of the humanity MrPin Take my entertainment-starved mate. Life all sorted and mapped out for the foreseeable, bored out of his f**king tree. That'll never wash A very pretty trophy edition, ten years his junior. Soul-less and tedious as f**k. And, deep down, he knows it.

A lot of people I know run businesses and married their secretary/some other trophy bint. Eventually you get the bemusement at why their son is as thick as pig excrement and incapable of taking over the reins of the business.

Can't really offer any general advice as have never really had platonic friendships with women.

HOLA4417

Yes, I've read the deluded old scrapper birds thread

I appreciate both your thoughts and, under different circumstances, they'd be spot on.

Fair play

HOLA4418

This thread has turned very Alpha

Not that I'm complaining or anything

I always thought you were the coolest poster here. It's a little bit disheartening to discover that the reality doesn't live up to the cyber presence.

HOLA4419

I've heard it said many times that gorgeous girls are rubbish in bed. If it's something they can get easily and they know the bloke will put the effort in, why bother?

HOLA4420

I've heard it said many times that gorgeous girls are rubbish in bed. If it's something they can get easily and they know the bloke will put the effort in, why bother?

Indeed. We all want it done to us but play out the choreographed ritual because that way both think they've been an equal partner.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Only pattern I've ever noticed is if they really want a good seeing to or if they're just using sex to pursue some other goal. I think there's plenty of stunning women out there that really enjoy sex.

HOLA4424

I think it's very brave of you to come out of the closet on HPC.

And nothing wrong with that.

I know somebody transitioning to a woman who has waited until their mid 50s to do it, so has missed out on the life they wanted.

I like Robert Graves' position after WWI that he would never be ordered again.

HOLA4425

I think it's very brave of you to come out of the closet on HPC.

:lol:

Men make me laugh though, we all moan about women and genuinely think we are a pleasure to live with. no thanks to that, it doesn'ty work for me but from gay friends I have had it doesn't seem any easier

Archived