happy_renting

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

What's the illusion supposed to be ?

Ah ha! You didn't read some of the "newspaper" websites yesterday. Basically it was a photo of a cat climbing stairs, or was it descending? Mr Renting's post was a bizarre reference to that. Actually I am surprised Mr Renting gets a good internet connection in his secure unit, because mine here is rubbish :blink:

HOLA447
HOLA448

It could be Schroedinger's cat! You won't know whether is there or not, until the door opens. Up or down is a quark thing! It's possibly strange or charmed. Either way, it eats and kills and craps behind the sofa!

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

The original had the cat going down. Even if you couldn't be sure from looking at the cat, it is very clear from the brickwork at the sides of the steps.

Yes, that was also my reasoning.

I think people were after another white/gold or blue/black frenzy but this isn't it.

HOLA4413

Ah ha! You didn't read some of the "newspaper" websites yesterday. Basically it was a photo of a cat climbing stairs, or was it descending? Mr Renting's post was a bizarre reference to that. Actually I am surprised Mr Renting gets a good internet connection in his secure unit, because mine here is rubbish :blink:

1428680023_cat-stairs-467.jpg

The op cat is not going anywhere.....it is waiting to go through the door that could take it anywhere. ;)

HOLA4414

The op cat is not going anywhere.....it is waiting to go through the door that could take it anywhere. ;)

I can't see that picture any more as I am being beaten by guards again.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

1428680023_cat-stairs-467.jpg

Cats only ever go forwards up or down stairs.

So the only visual clues that I can see are the brickwork on the edges at the left and the overhang on the stairs which imply a slightly greater chance that it's coming down rather than going up. It's a clever picture though.

Time for my photography skills to shine. Here's one of our old female.

maddy-eyes.jpg

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Cats only ever go forwards up or down stairs.

So the only visual clues that I can see are the brickwork on the edges at the left and the overhang on the stairs which imply a slightly greater chance that it's coming down rather than going up. It's a clever picture though.

Time for my photography skills to shine. Here's one of our old female.

maddy-eyes.jpg

You should have called your cat Cunningham.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

It's going up, no cat would hold their tail up in the air while going down, it's like a counter balance. Why is this even a question?

Meeeoooow!

Which is why Manx cats ALWAYS use lifts when descending.

No tail is apparent in my OP, so you are dodging the original question.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Petroleum jelly around the sphincter usually ensures enough suction to keep them in place during ascent or descent.

I'll bet you were the "bad boy", putting bangers up cat's bottoms for Guy Fawkes!

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived