House Price Crash Forum

I'm Out For A Date Tonight...

Mr_Nice

HOLA441

Off out for a date tonight with what might be my perfect woman!

1. She thinks expensive cosmetics and designer clothes are a waste of money

2. She saves the bulk of her salary.

AND

When i asked where she lived she said she rents a lovely place in st albans. She said she had considered buying but that it was considerably cheaper to rent than pay the interest on the mortgage!

Yes. I have checked and she does'nt have big hands :D

HOLA442

AND

When i asked where she lived she said she rents a lovely place in st albans. She said she had considered buying but that it was considerably cheaper to rent than pay the interest on the mortgage!

You are so gonna have sex tonight!

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

AND

Sounds like a perfect new girlfriend this close to Christmas.

My only question is - why is such a lady still single

:(

If you haven't already left, pack some condoms and have a good night :P

HOLA447

AND

sign of a good woman that, thrift. Probably good breeding stock. Make sure you have a good close inspection before agreeing to rear some offspring.

and make sure she pays for your night out. ;)

HOLA448
HOLA449

AND

Ahh there is nowt better than getting your mucky paws on a nubile body. Good luck and enjoy yourself. :P:P:P:P

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Be careful. I had one of these. Seemed my perfect woman in every sense. Alas, 12- 18 months down the line she turned into the bitch from Hell as her real persona came out.

I was naive in the ways of women and have since been told, by EVERY man I know, that you have to be careful of a type of woman who becomes whatever it is the man wants in a woman... but only for a period of time until they have hooked him at which point the real them comes out.

You never know, 12 months from now you may well discover a cupboard full of Chanel, a wardrobe full of designer labels, credit card demands stuffed down the back of the sofa... and those hands may have suddenly have grown in size!

Let's be careful out there people! :blink:

HOLA4416

Be careful. I had one of these. Seemed my perfect woman in every sense. Alas, 12- 18 months down the line she turned into the bitch from Hell as her real persona came out.

I was naive in the ways of women and have since been told, by EVERY man I know, that you have to be careful of a type of woman who becomes whatever it is the man wants in a woman... but only for a period of time until they have hooked him at which point the real them comes out.

You never know, 12 months from now you may well discover a cupboard full of Chanel, a wardrobe full of designer labels, credit card demands stuffed down the back of the sofa... and those hands may have suddenly have grown in size!

Let's be careful out there people! :blink:

We should up some sort of profiling and dating agency, say, goodlittlewomen.co.uk

Include the obvious background checks, adverse credit history, CCJ's no.Xs etc...

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

What are men "afraid of commitment"?

Because they have worked out that many "committed relationships" mean:

HER house,

HIS debt

No its because guys put up diagrams including a shopping fetish and a shoe and handbag coordination centre, but as soon as it becomes clear that a female specimen of the species don't have those aspects they loose interest fast.

Guys think they want a sensible woman but the fact is, its just not sexy. To paraphraze Freud, what do men want? The things that drive you crazy about her are the things that drive you crazy for her. Catch 22.

HOLA4422

What are men "afraid of commitment"?

Because they have worked out that many "committed relationships" mean:

HER house,

HIS debt

Can we please not get this into a "battle of the sexes" thread again.

I just hope that Mr. Nice enjoyed his evening out, and you never know he may have found a worthwhile partner.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Can we please not get this into a "battle of the sexes" thread again.

I just hope that Mr. Nice enjoyed his evening out, and you never know he may have found a worthwhile partner.

Quite right. But it's not a 'battle of the sexes' thread is it, it's the old 'we have nothing but contempt for women' thread from the more sad and bitter male elements on this site. sigh.

HOLA4425