House Price Crash Forum

Stalking

DTMark

HOLA441

I really can't go into more detail - it must seem like something from Midsomer Murders (anyone solve last nights? we did, that one was really good)

I just wonder if there's a "smart" approach (something like The Eagle's idea) to tackling this.

I will feed back on what the Police say.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I really can't go into more detail - it must seem like something from Midsomer Murders (anyone solve last nights? we did, that one was really good)

I just wonder if there's a "smart" approach (something like The Eagle's idea) to tackling this.

Yes you can. It is ludicrous that you telling us what is going on, but not giving names and locations, will result in anyone here knowing who the individuals are.

HOLA443

Stalk the stalker. You should accompany your friend in a different car and follow the stalker. Would be very exciting, like the movies.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Call CTU and get them to send a chopper over and track the vehicle location via satellite. Also cross reference the number plate with all known contacts within the last 6 months. Should only take about 35 seconds from experience.

HOLA449

Block them in and refuse to move until they speak to you and you can take a photo of them? Repeatedly bang on the window and attempt to intimidate them into leaving? All ideas discussed, but I don't think any of those are the best answer.

Block them in - then go for a 'walk' and keep watch. Should not take long to flush him out ...

Stink+Bomb.JPG

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I'm not sure you got my point.

If they always arrive before the meeting, what is the significance of 'tracking'?

If it is 'tracking', surely they arrive after.

Hmm, not always.

If I am tracking you and I have some device on your car or phone... and I know your haunts... then I am pretty sure that on a Thursday you are heading to Sainsburys... so I can have a look at where you are driving on my tracking device and go there as it is odds on that you are simply going to the shops.

If I want to see you with someone or meet someone then I would want to arrive there first.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

When he told you to spread them - was it in the gym or in the shower?

Fortunately the gym, if it was in the showers and I was squatting for the soap that'd have been more painful than any weights lifted in the gym!

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Oh, and to the OP, why don't you or your friend just 'reverse stalk' the stalker - arrange a meeting then just follow him around all day see where he goes/ends up?

I was just thinking that we should arrange a HPC day out in a camper van. We could park next to this person and all push up noses up against our windows and stare at him/her.

Is the stalker a man or a woman - I don't recall it mentioned?

HOLA4418

I was just thinking that we should arrange a HPC day out in a camper van. We could park next to this person and all push up noses up against our windows and stare at him/her.

Is the stalker a man or a woman - I don't recall it mentioned?

I just had almost the exact same thought while making a drink!!

I was going to ask DT what kind of manpower they had available. You need to think military in these situations - take/hire a van, take a few more cars and take it in turns to monitor. If you have the group vs the individual he'll have to get out of his car at some point (to eat/piss etc. while your group can do this freely at will). THEN YOU STRIKE! POW - who why what where how when?

Wouldn't even need to take a day off work.

[/hpcOTbunkerstashthinking]

HOLA4419

I just had almost the exact same thought while making a drink!!

I was going to ask DT what kind of manpower they had available. You need to think military in these situations - take/hire a van, take a few more cars and take it in turns to monitor. If you have the group vs the individual he'll have to get out of his car at some point (to eat/piss etc. while your group can do this freely at will). THEN YOU STRIKE! POW - who why what where how when?

Wouldn't even need to take a day off work.

[/hpcOTbunkerstashthinking]

They had black balaclavas as a hotukdeal yesterday. We could get a bulk order. I am sure this will end well

HOLA4420

Vehicle in question has possibly illegally blacked out windows preventing seeing who the occupant is from the side, though you think you might know who it is, you can't prove it because you do not know what the person you think it is, looks like so as to be sure anyway.

Well, if you know where he is going to be for a while , then ...

tintopweb.jpg?w=450&h=357

“If they don’t comply with the legal limit, which means they must allow 70% of natural light through the front windows and 75% through the windscreen then they will have to be removed.”

HOLA4421

If its always a different hire car - then chances of someone being able to fix a tracked onto it are pretty slim to say the least. The phone tracking thing needs you to actually add it to the phone first - which then hides it. I think from the info already provided - that's not likely either.

So either complete co-incidence or its some other way.

How does your friend contact the person they are meeting ? Email, text ?

Personally I would get them to arrange the next meeting at a completely totally random as ****** place - just to rule out any co-incidence chance. I think this would be a good idea prior to getting the plod involved.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Can't they just knock on the window next time they see them and say hello? If it's a stranger just say how you always see them here and curiosity got the better of you. If it's the person you think, ask them why they're following you.

Or is that too simple? :unsure:

They could always take a friend for moral support if they were worried..

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Sounds like custody of the child was awarded through the courts

Friend is picking up their child from bus/train station

Their ex is still unhappy about the arrangement and there might be some sort of conditions cornering access,so ex have arranged for someone to stalk/spy on your freind and child in an attempt to prove they are not complying with access order or just to intimidate

If it is a situation as above and i was your friend i would arrange for someone to stalk the stalker and let them know they are being watched ,if they are stalking/spying on your friend to intimidate them the stalker will continue regardless if their motive is to catch them out concerning any conditions attached to the access agreement it may well put a stop to it

As for the time when the car was seen in another car park across town would this be a place someone is likely to take their kids Mcdonalds/ Kfc /leisure center this info could well have come from the child, absent parents can be very much a creature of habit when it comes to something they know their kids like

Archived