House Price Crash Forum

Fever

MrPin

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Have you drunk anything? :blink:

Yes, should keep hydrated! Although it seems to come right out of my bottom! Never had one like this for years! :blink:

I'm starting to feel a bit more normal today!

HOLA444

Yes, should keep hydrated! Although it seems to come right out of my bottom! Never had one like this for years! :blink:

I'm starting to feel a bit more normal today!

Did you visit a hospital at any point this week? Sounds like Norovirus. Just keep washing those hands well. And get well soon!

HOLA445

Did you visit a hospital at any point this week? Sounds like Norovirus. Jeep washing those hands well. And get well soon!

I always thought you had a Toyota. :blink:

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Keep yourself warm Mr Pin, and no going back to work until you're 100%.

I don't know anybody down here who's had similar recently.

I think I'll be fine later today! It just came on so quickly! Still it gave me a little time to catch up with the Archers! :o

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

The Archers might work as one of those counter-infections that defeat the first one.

I used to follow the Archers, about 30 years ago! :blink:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

If it is norovirus, you're still highly infectious until 48 hours after you stop having symptoms. Most people go back to work as soon as the symptoms stop which is why it spreads like wildfire through workplaces.

Edit: It definitely comes on quickly, I once got it on a workday where I felt absolutely chipper at midday, slightly dodgy at 1pm, and at 2pm I was on all fours chundering into a drain on a suburban street round the corner from my house as I hadn't managed to make it home fast enough.

HOLA4415

If it is norovirus, you're still highly infectious until 48 hours after you stop having symptoms. Most people go back to work as soon as the symptoms stop which is why it spreads like wildfire through workplaces.

Edit: It definitely comes on quickly, I once got it on a workday where I felt absolutely chipper at midday, slightly dodgy at 1pm, and at 2pm I was on all fours chundering into a drain on a suburban street round the corner from my house as I hadn't managed to make it home fast enough.

That sounds like Wakes Week, at the Pin Foundry! I don't think it's novovirus! I didn't throw up! :blink:

HOLA4416

Lucky it was only chundering! Odd how that's so much less embarrassing.

Didn't know about the 48hr thing, if anybody gets it at work form having contact with Mr Pin then I will make sure HR know.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I felt really ill last Saturday morning. Headache, burpy, nausea, Suspect it was the small glass of baileys I had the night before.

Only half a pint? :blink:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

I went home from work early on Thursday, and went straight to bed! I haven't eaten anything since! :blink:

....according to a thread on here lots go without eating for a couple of days...to flush the system out, not a bad thing as long as you keep drinking fluids, water with a pinch of salt.....then go on to consommé soup, honey and lemon in hot water with a crushed paracetamol will help......tomorrow you should feel like a new person and a few pounds lighter. ;)

HOLA4422

Yep, I've had it a couple of times and even though I was at home it still caught me unawares. I'd hate to be in the middle of a long train journey or something ...

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I suspect i might be immune. Wifes had two stomach bugs and my daughter. Ive never had it in my life despite standing next to them while they were sick etc?

Is there such a thing as immunity to this?

Touch wood my stomach/ immune system must be of a very strong construction.....never had a day off sick in over eight years....can't remember when last needed a prescription...but never does not always mean never...keeping all fingers and toes crossed 'cause anything can happen, and inevitably does happen....such is life. ;)

HOLA4425

Archived